News 'Team Skull Pin Collection Box' in October!

Jake_Silberman

Competitive PTCG Player
Too bad the Wimpod's not the good one that's used in Golisopod decks. I personally would only recommend buying this box only for the Golisopod-GX promo, but if this box is $30 (which I'm expecting it to be), you could just buy the 3 Golisopod-GX you need to run in a Golisopod deck.

Sparkeagle

Aspiring Trainer
Too bad the Wimpod's not the good one that's used in Golisopod decks. I personally would only recommend buying this box only for the Golisopod-GX promo, but if this box is $30 (which I'm expecting it to be), you could just buy the 3 Golisopod-GX you need to run in a Golisopod deck.
I'm just hoping Golisopod GX price will drop with this promo out now.

Zeno

The Wanderer
Nice to see a product with a cool packaging design, at the very least. I'll end up picking it up because I'm a collector, as if TPCi wasn't taking enough of my money over the next few months.

MystikX

Aspiring Trainer

Yeah, no. I prefer this Wimpod, since Shining Celebi gives Golisopod-GX more ways to dodge knock outs.

Alakazam90125

Aspiring Trainer
These stock photos are so weird: all Burning Shadows? My prediction would be 2 Invasion, 2 Shadows, 1 Rising/SM/Evo/SS

MaybeitsMetagross

Aspiring Trainer
CRI won't be released yet, so probably more like 2 BUS, 1 GUR, 1 SM, 1 EVO

Please don't give them the idea to curse this box with an evo pack. I'm sick of opening a pack that I know won't have good cards just to find terribly cut misprinted holo cards that are already somehow curved fresh out of the pack.