Art Gallery scattered mind's Gallery :] - Taking Requests!

@Vracken

14udj78.jpg

Next up: Wingull :)

Minior is a meteor, right? And Rayquaza eats meteors…right?

I request a Rayquaza chasing some poor Minior! :D

Haven't had the time to draw one myself, and I know you'll do a great job. ^^

Just looked through this thread, and you are an amazing artist! Pictures look great, especially the ones where you drew the Pokémon doing something!

Is there any chance you could draw Greninja throwing its Giant Water Shuriken, but draw the picture from the perspective of Mega Charizard X? Ideally so that you can see part of the Mega Charizard like it's head and shoulders. Sorry for being so specific, this is actually a reference to the anime. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Ello! Nice artwork, 27/10 because I can't draw myself :3

May I suggest a lucario seing the aura of a handful of Pokémon of your choosing, thanks! ^w^

I'm back! And hopefully to stay a lot longer, since I have much more free time.

@Little Cherrim - Sorry for the delay, and btw, I couldn't figure out how to make the northern lights in a good way. Hope you like it regardless.

pic bbcode

pic bbcode

Next up is Alolan Ninetales.

I believe there's an error, mods. The function where I like this 1000 times is missing.

wow! Your art is amazing! Can I request a Decidueye using razor leaf?

I can't believe I didn't see this thread before, your art is awesome!!! If it isn't too much of a burden, could you draw Mega Ampharos with a Rowlett nesting in its fluff so I can use it as an avatar?

Just looked through this thread, and you are an amazing artist! Pictures look great, especially the ones where you drew the Pokémon doing something!

Is there any chance you could draw Greninja throwing its Giant Water Shuriken, but draw the picture from the perspective of Mega Charizard X? Ideally so that you can see part of the Mega Charizard like it's head and shoulders. Sorry for being so specific, this is actually a reference to the anime. Thanks in advance!

I hope I interpreted your description correctly. This was a fun challenge with the spinning water shuriken. I think that it's definitely better to recognize it after the painting process:

However, I also made this extra brush work in photoshop as an attempt to make it more water like.

Thank you everyone for your continuing support and feedback. :)

I hope I interpreted your description correctly. This was a fun challenge with the spinning water shuriken. I think that it's definitely better to recognize it after the painting process:

However, I also made this extra brush work in photoshop as an attempt to make it more water like.

Thank you everyone for your continuing support and feedback. :)
Brilliant job! Looks stunning with the spinning Water Shuriken, and depicting the drawing from Charizard's perspective! Looks like I just got a new lock screen.:D

I am disappointed I didn't get these Alerts. As always Scattered, your artwork stuns me ^w^

Back