TCG Fakes Lorde's Text-Based Fakes

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Random Tuesdays! [April 25, 2017]

Frack it, I'm really exhausted. 11PM is close enough to update. But hey, it's close enough to Tuesday, meaning another update has arrived. Good news, I am completely healthy once again! Bad news, this will be going on hiatus for about two weeks I'm not a good faker though so who cares. I'm getting really busy in life and I cannot spend a solid 2 hours making a couple cards for at least the next two weeks. I may extend the hiatus if necessary, but I doubt it will go on past May 12th. Anyways, here are the randomized cards:

Mamoswine HP: 140 - Fighting
Stage 2 - Evolves from Piloswine
mamoswine-f.png

Ability: Tusky Threats
Flip a coin. If heads, if this Pokémon is damaged by an opponent's attack during you opponent's next turn, put two damage counters on your opponent's Active Pokémon, and your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

[W] Glacial Stomp
Discard all cards attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon.

Weakness: [G] x 2
Resistance: [L] - 20
Retreat: [C][C][C][C]

Pokédex: Its impressive tusks are made of ice. The population thinned when it turned warm after the ice age.
Vivillion GX HP: 220 - Grass
Stage 2 - Evolves from Spewpa
vivillon-sandstorm.png

[C][C] Pattern Parade 20x
This attack does 20 damage times the amount of Vivillion you have in play.

[G][G][C] Sandy Scales 70+
If this Pokémon has any [F] Energy attached to it, this attack does 70 more damage.

[G][G] Cocoon Burst GX
Search you deck for 2 Pokémon that evolve from 2 of your Benched Pokémon. Reveal them, and put them onto your Benched Pokémon (this counts as evolving both of these Pokémon). Then, shuffle your deck.

Weakness: [R] x 2
Resistance: None
Retreat: None

Pokémon GX Rule: When your Pokémon-GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 Prize Cards.

I honestly don't know what happened here, this is not the usual train of random thought. Mamoswine is entirely a nuisance, but generally useless unless it's the only thing on the Bench, since that's the only thing I could really imagine it being used for. Glacial Stomp is helpful, but the fact it has no damage takes away from it's play-ability.

Vivillion. Oh my lorde what happened here. This was originally gonna be normal but ended up a colossal gimmick card. That GX attack is useful in certain situations, if you need to set up really fast. Pattern Parade is pretty much just the same as the Oricorio GX's 'Posse Promenade' that I made. Sandy Scales tailors to this specific pattern of Vivillion by requiring a [F] Energy to do some real damage. Then Cocoon Burst GX I could see make an excellent set up GX attack, if you need stronger Pokémon on the bench, or just need to prepare for something else, this is something I would consider using.

Once again, I am appeased. However, life calls, and a hiatus must be taken. I apologize to @Little Cherrim and @TheFlyingPidove because their requests will be sitting here uncompleted for a while, but they will be the first thing done when I return. See you all in 2-3 weeks!

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I'll be honest, I was fairly stumped with this one, and had no idea what to do with it. Swoop is a generic cheap move for cheap cost, and then Sky Attack only works well when Pidgeot is healthy. It's not the most unique, but I did the best I could with it.
Yeah, Pidgeot isn't the most exciting bird out there. However, that's no excuse for an artist - and essentially, that's what a faker is! He's some tips for if you're feeling uninspired:

- Have a look into the Pokemon's PokeDex entries! These entries are amazing for inspiration. For an example, the SoulSilver entry for Pidgeot states that: "
It spreads its beautiful wings wide to frighten its enemies. It can fly at Mach 2 speed." That frightening bit inspires me to make an Ability for Pidgeot that activates when it evolves, where it scares the Active Pokemon to the point of being unable to attack. (This effect would need balancing, of course, but the basic idea is there.)
- Check out the Pokemon's possible attacks. I sometimes will get inspiration for an official attack that I can simply apply to the uninspiring Pokemon.
- Take inspiration from the classification name and the species name, both the English and Japanese translations. Especially for older Pokemon, Japanese names may be mistranslated into English, so you can get double the inspiration!
- Search up some art for that Pokemon. Sometimes having a look at how another person interprets the Pokemon can be really insightful and inspirational.
- And finally, browse a few cards of that Pokemon (especially attack names), if applicable. This can be tricky as you try to avoid copying a card and its effects, but like looking at art, seeing other people's interpretations is nice.
Some of you may remember this advice, and that'd be because it is shamelessly taken from a post I made about a year ago. :x

I'd also like to point out that just because an attack doesn't dish out damage doesn't automatically balance it or make it unplayable. I'll use your recent Mamoswine as an example. Currently, it is a very, very powerful form of energy denial. It would be completely feasible to throw a Mamoswine up front, and using its bulk and Ability to absorb attacks, while discarding all attached Energy, until your opponent can't attack. Then you either mill them out, or bring in a sweeper Pokemon. The other strategy would be to use Mamoswine + Float Stone + Lysandre (if desired) to cripple a nuisance threat, or slow your opponent right down, which would allow for one of your fully-powered Pokemon to sweep the game, and your opponent has no way to counterattack. The low Energy cost is the icing on the cake. ;p

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Gelid Fogs
“Among the whispy fogs of Ula’ula Island, Pokémon from near and far are gearing up for battle, and powerful leaders such as Alolan Sandslash GX, Vanilluxe GX, Marshadow GX, and Oricorio GX! Who will come out on top? Find out in Pokémon TCG: Gelid Fogs!

Grass
Paras HP: 50 - Grass
Basic Pokémon
paras.png

[G] Spore
Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

[C][C] Slash 20

Retreat: [C]

Pokédex: No matter how much it eats, the mushrooms growing on its back steal away most of the nutrients it consumes.
Parasect HP: 90 - Grass
Stage 1 - Evolves from Paras
parasect.png

Ability: Healing Spores

Once this Pokémon has been knocked out, remove all damage from 2 of your Pokémon.

[G][G] Stealth Slash 40+
If the Defending Pokémon is a Shiinotic, this attack does 40 more damage.

Retreat: [C][C]

Pokédex:
The large mushroom on its back controls it. It often fights over territory with Shiinotic.
Exeggcute HP: 40 - Grass
Basic Pokémon
exeggcute.png

[-] Harvest
Heal 20 damage from 1 of your Pokémon

Pokédex: ts six eggs use telepathy to communicate among themselves. It is believed to carry plant genes and the genes of other species.
Alolan Exeggutor HP: 100 - Grass
Stage 1 - Evolves from Exeggcute

exeggutor-alolan.png

[G][C] Tail Wack 40
Heal 20 damage from this Pokémon

[G][G][C] Wood Hammer 120+
You may discard as many Energy as you like from this Pokémon. For each Energy you discard, this attack does 30 more damage.

Retreat: [C][C][C]

Pokédex: When the time comes, one of its three heads falls off. Before long, the fallen head grows into an Exeggcute.
Morelull HP: 60 - Grass
Basic Pokémon
morelull.png

[G] Mesmerizing Spores
Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Asleep.

Pokédex: It scatters spores that flicker and glow. Anyone seeing these lights falls into a deep slumber.
Shiinotic HP: 100 - Grass
Stage 1 - Evolves from Morelull
shiinotic.png

Ability: Night Terrors

Once during your turn (before your attack), if your opponent's Active Pokémon is Asleep, you may put 1 damage counter on the Defending Pokémon, and remove 1 damage counter from this Pokémon.

[G][G] Vibrant Spores 40
If the Defending Pokémon is a Parasect, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused and Asleep.

Pokedex: It emits flickering spores that cause drowsiness. When its prey succumb to sleep, this Pokémon feeds on them by sucking in their energy.
Bounsweet HP: 60 - Grass
Basic Pokémon
bounsweet.png

[G] Sugary Aroma
Flip a coin. If heads, discard 1 Energy from both Active Pokémon

Pokédex: A delectable aroma pours from its body. They are often swallowed whole by Toucannon lured by that wafting deliciousness.
Steenee HP: 90 - Grass
Stage 1 - Evolves from Bounsweet
steenee.png

[G] Misty Aroma
Discard 2 Energy from 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon.

[G][C] Blind Kick 20x
Flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads.

Pokédex: This Pokémon is always bouncing around energetically. Other Pokémon are attracted by its lively appearance and pleasant aroma.
Tsareena GX HP: 210 - Grass
Stage 2 - Evolves from Steenee
tsareena.png

[G] Aromatherapy
Your attack next turn does 40 more damage.

[G][C] Loyalists 40+
This attack does 40 more damage for each Bounsweet and Steenee on your bench.

[G][C] Royal Resources GX
Search your deck for up to 8 Energy cards and attach them to your Pokémon in any way you like.

Pokémon GX Rule: When your Pokémon-GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 Prize Cards.

Fire
Growlithe HP: 70 - Fire
Basic Pokémon
growlithe.png

[R] Sear
Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Burned.

[R][C] Fire Fang 30

Weakness: [W] x 2

Pokédex: It looks cute, but when you approach another Trainer’s Growlithe, it will bark at you and bite.
Arcanine HP: 130 - Fire
Stage 1 - Evolves from Growlithe
arcanine.png

[C][C] Noble Howl
Your opponent's Active Pokémon cannot attack during your opponent's next turn.

[R][R][R] Burn Up 130
This Pokémon is now no type, and has no weaknesses.

Resistance:

Pokédex: The fire burning inside its body serves as the energy to fuel it as it runs great distances. It appears in many legends.
Alolan Marowak HP: 120 - Fire
Stage 1 - Evolves from Cubone
marowak-alolan.png

Ability: Spirit Flames
If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, you may attack twice during your turn.

[P][C] Shadow Bone 50

Pokédex:
This Pokémon is out for vengeance on its natural enemy, Mandibuzz. It throws bones like boomerangs to try to take it down.
Litten HP: 60 - Fire
Basic Pokémon
litten.png

[R] It's Lit!
Flip a coin. If heads, the opponent's Active Pokémon is now Burned. If tails, this attack does 20 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon.

[R][C] Heat Breath 30

Pokédex: It doesn’t allow its emotions to be easily seen. Earning its trust takes time. It prefers solitude.
Torracat HP: 90 - Fire
Stage 1 - Evolves from Litten
torracat.png

[R] Flickering Ashes

[R][C][C] Flamethrower 80

Pokédex: At its throat, it bears a bell of fire. The bell rings brightly whenever this Pokémon spits fire.
Incineroar HP: 160 - Fire
Stage 2 - Evolves from Torracat
incineroar.png

Ability: Cheap Shot
This Pokémon's attacks do 20 more damage (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[R][D] Darkest Lariat 60
This attack's damage isn't affected by any effects on your opponent's Active Pokémon.

Pokédex: This Pokémon has a violent, selfish disposition. If it’s not in the mood to listen, it will ignore its Trainer’s orders with complete nonchalance.
Turtonator HP: 110 - Fire
Basic Pokémon
turtonator.png

[C] Iron Defense
During your opponent's next turn, this Pokémon takes 40 less damage from attacks.

[R][R] Shell Trap 200
Flip a coin. If tails, this Pokémon does 50 damage to itself.

Pokédex: It gushes fire and poisonous gases from its nostrils. Its dung is an explosive substance and can be put to various uses.

Water

Alolan Sandshrew HP: 60 - Water
Basic Pokémon
sandshrew-alolan.png

[-] Iron Coating
This Pokémon takes 30 less damage from your opponent's attacks during your opponent's next turn.

[W] Chilling Rapid Spin 20

Weakness: [M] x 2

Pokédex: An ancient tradition of Alolan festivals, still carried on to this day, is a competition to slide Sandshrew across ice as far as one can.
Alolan Sandslash GX HP: 210 - Water
Stage 1 - Evoles from Alolan Sandshrew

sandslash-alolan.png

Ability: Prickly Icicles

Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, put 2 damage counters on your opponent's Active Pokémon.

[W][W] Sub-Zero Slice 70+
Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Paralyzed. This attack does 70 more damage if your opponent's Active Pokémon is Paralyzed.

[W]
Icy Calling GX

Search your deck for 3 [W] Pokémon and put them on your Bench. Then, seach your deck for 3 [W] Energy and attach 1 to each of the new Pokémon on your bench. Then, shuffle your deck.

Pokémon GX Rule: When your Pokémon GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 Prize Cards.
Alolan Vulpix HP: 60 - Water
Basic Pokémon
vulpix-alolan.png

[-] Flurries 10

[W] Cold Cloud
Switch this Pokémon with one of your Benched Pokémon. Move all Energy attached to this Pokémon to one of your Benched Pokémon.

Pokédex:

In hot weather, this Pokémon makes ice shards with its six tails and sprays them around to cool itself off.
Alolan Ninetales HP: 110 - Water
Stage 1 - Evolves from Alolan Vulpix
ninetales-alolan.png

Ability: Snow Warning

At any time between turns, you may flip a coin. If heads, put 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's Pokémon. You can't use more than 1 Snow Warning between turns.

[W][C] Gelid Guarding
Heal 110 damage from 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

Pokédex: Possessing a calm demeanor, this Pokémon was revered as a deity incarnate before it was identified as a regional variant of Ninetales.
Magikarp HP: 30 - Water
Basic Pokémon
magikarp-f.png

[C] Splash 10

Weakness: [L] x 2

Pokédex: Its reckless leaps make it easy pickings for predators. On the bright side, many Pokémon enjoy longer life spans, thanks to Magikarp.
Gyarados HP: 130 - Water
Stage 1 - Evolves from Magikarp
gyarados-f.png

[C][C] Thrashing 20x
This attack does 20 damage times the amount of Pokémon in play.

[W][C][C] Dragon Tail 80
Switch your opponent's Active Pokémon with one of their Benched Pokémon.

Pokédex: There are people who swear that any place Gyarados appears is fated for destruction.
Lapras HP: 100 - Water
Basic Pokémon
lapras.png

Ability: Soft Heart
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may heal 30 damage from 1 of your Pokémon.

[W][W] Ice Blast

This attack does 40 damage to 2 of your opponent's Pokémon.

Pokédex: People have driven Lapras almost to the point of extinction. In the evenings, this Pokémon is said to sing plaintively as it seeks what few others of its kind still remain.
Swinub HP: 60 - Water
Basic Pokémon
220.png

[C] Hidden Treasures
Flip a coin. If heads, reveal 1 of your Prize Cards.

[W] Hot Spring 20

Pokédex: Swinub roots for food by rubbing its snout against the ground. Its favorite food is a mushroom that grows under the cover of dead grass. This Pokémon occasionally roots out hot springs.
Piloswine HP: 100 - Water
Stage 1 - Evolves from Swinub
221.png

[C] Hidden Treasures
Flip a coin. If heads, reveal 2 of your Prize Cards.

[W][C][C] Frozen Tusks 40x
Flip 2 coins. This attack does 40 damage times the number of heads.

Pokédex: Because the long hair all over its body obscures its sight, it just keeps charging repeatedly.
Mamoswine HP: 150 - Water
473.png

Ability: Gargantuan Tusks
This Pokémon's attacks do 40 more damage (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[W][W][C] Frozen Tusks 60x
Flip 3 coins. This attack does 60 damage times the number of heads.

Pokédex: I
ts impressive tusks are made of ice. The population thinned when it turned warm after the ice age.
Vanillite HP: 50 - Water
Basic Pokémon
vanillite.png

[W] Single Scoop 10
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused.

Pokédex: It feels pleasantly cool when embraced. This Pokémon is treasured by households in warm regions.
Vanillish HP: 80 - Water
Stage 1 - Evolves from Vanillite
vanillish.png

[W][C] Double Scoop 20x
Flip 2 coins. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads.

Pokédex: Hot days cause its body to melt. It can be restored by refreezing it, but the process leaves its body slightly warped.
Vanilluxe GX HP: 230 - Water
Stage 2 - Evolves from Vanillish
vanilluxe.png

Ability: Large Cone
When this Pokémon becomes your Active Pokémon, flip a coin. If heads, this Pokémon's maximum HP is 300.

[W][C] Double Deluxe Scoop 40x
Flip 4 coins. This attack does 40 damage times the number of heads.

[W][W] Brain Freeze GX
Your opponent reveals their hand. If there are any [P] Energy there, discard their hand and the top five cards of your opponent's deck. Then, your opponent draws 2 cards.

Pokémon GX Rule: When your Pokémon GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 Prize Cards.
Wishiwashi HP: 60 - Water
Basic Pokémon
wishiwashi-school.png

[W][W] Schooling 30x
This attack does 30 damage times the number of Wishiwashi on your Bench.

[W][W] Wonder Plume 60+
If this Pokémon has any Special Energy attached to it, this attack does 60 more damage.

Pokédex:
It’s awfully weak and notably tasty, so everyone is always out to get it. As it happens, anyone trying to bully it receives a painful lesson.

Lightning
Pikachu HP: 50 - Lightning
Basic Pokémon
pikachu.png

[L] Thunder Shock 10

Weakness: [F] x 2

Pokédex: A plan was recently announced to gather many Pikachu and make an electric power plant.
Alolan Raichu HP: 90 - Lightning
Stage 1 - Evolves from Pikachu
raichu-alolan.png

[C] Fluffy Treats
Search you deck for a card with 'Poké Puff' in its name, reveal it, and put it in your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[L][C] Hover Shocking 40+
This attack does 40 more damage for each [P] Energy attached to your Pokémon.

Pokédex: It only evolves to this form in the Alola region. According to researchers, its diet is one of the causes of this change.
Magnemite HP: 50 - Lightning
Basic Pokémon
magnemite.png

[M] Magnetic Push
Your opponent switches their Active Pokémon with one of their Benched Pokémon.

[M][C] Magnet Pulse 20

Pokédex: It sends out electromagnetic waves, which let it float through the air. Touching it while it’s eating electricity will give you a full-body shock.
Magneton HP: 90 - Lightning
Stage 1 - Evolves from Magnemite
magneton.png

Ability: Triple Magnet

This Pokémon can attack 3 times during your turn.

[M][C] Magnetic Shock 20

Pokédex: When three Magnemite link together, their brains also become one. They do not become three times more intelligent.
Magnezone HP: 150 - Lightning

Stage 2 - Evolves from Magneton

magnezone.png

[M] Perimeter Scan
Search the top 3 cards of your deck. Put 2 cards into your hand, and put the other at the bottom of your deck. Then, shuffle your deck.

[M][M][C] Dark Blast 80

Pokédex: As it zooms through the sky, this Pokémon seems to be receiving signals of unknown origin, while transmitting signals of unknown purpose.
Togedemaru HP: 70 - Lightning
Basic Pokémon
togedemaru.png

[C] Rolly-Polly
Search your deck for a [L] Energy, and attach it to 1 of your Pokémon. Then, shuffle your deck.

[L][L] Zing-Zap 50

Pokédex: The spiny fur on its back is normally at rest. When this Pokémon becomes agitated, its fur stands on end and stabs into its attackers.

Psychic

Abra HP: 50 - Psychic
Basic Pokémon
abra.png

[C] Telekinetic Raid
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent reveals their hand. Discard 1 card you find there.

Weakness: [P] x 2

Pokédex: It sleeps 18 hours a day. Even while sleeping, it will teleport itself to treetops and pick and eat berries there.
Kadabra HP: 80 - Psychic
Stage 1 - Evolves from Abra
kadabra-f.png

[P] Neurotic Behavior
Search your deck for a Supporter card, reveal it, and put it in your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[P][C] Psyshock 40

Pokédex: Kadabra’s presence infests televisions and monitors with creepy shadows that bring bad luck.
Alakazam GX HP: 210 - Psychic
Stage 2 - Evolves from Kadabra
alakazam-f.png

[P] Neurotic Behavior
Search your deck for 2 Supporter cards, reveal them, and put them in your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[P][C][C] Control Spoons 120

[P][C] Brainwashing GX

This attack does 100 damage to one of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Asleep.

Gastly HP: 50 - Psychic
Basic Pokémon
gastly.png

[P] Ghostly Shade 10

Weakness: [D] x 2
Resistance: [F] - 20

Pokédex: Although Gastly is barely visible, when it’s near, a faint sweet smell lingers.
Haunter HP: 80 - Psychic
Stage 1 - Evolves from Gastly
haunter.png

[P] Plague Strike
If your opponent's Active Pokémon is Poisoned, search your deck for up to 3 Energy, and attach them to your Pokémon in any way you like.

[P][C][C] Hypnotoxic Lick 30
Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Asleep and Poisoned.

Pokédex: It fears the light and revels in the dark. It may be on the verge of extinction in cities that stay brightly lit at night.
Gengar HP: 120 - Psychic
Stage 2 - Evolves from Haunter
gengar.png

[P][C] Hypnotoxic Brainwash 10
Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Asleep and Poisoned.

[P][C][C] Shadow Blade 40+
If your opponent's Active Pokémon is Asleep, this attack does 40 more damage.

Pokédex: It apparently wishes for a traveling companion. Since it was once human itself, it tries to create one by taking the lives of other humans.
Oricorio GX HP: 150 - Psychic
Basic Pokémon
oricorio-sensu.png

Ability: Gracious Dance
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may shuffle your hand into your deck. Then, you may search your deck for 5 cards, and put them in your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[P][C][C] Feather Ruffling 50x
You may discard as many cards from your hand as you'd like. This attack does 50 damage times the amount of cards discarded.

[C][C] Posse Promenade GX 60x
This attack does 60 damage times the number of Oricorio in play.

Sandygast HP: 70 - Psychic
Basic Pokémon
sandygast.png

[P] Scary Stare
Your opponent discards 2 cards from their hand.

[P][C][C] Water Absorb 40
Heal 30 damage from this Pokémon.

Pokédex: It takes control of anyone who puts a hand in its mouth. And so it adds to the accumulation of its sand-mound body.
Palossand HP: 120 - Psychic
palossand.png

[P] Horror Stare
Your opponent discards 3 cards from their hand.

[P][C][C] Downward Spiral 30+
This attack does 30 more damage for each Pokémon on your opponent's Bench.

Pokédex: Buried beneath the castle are masses of dried-up bones from those whose vitality it has drained.
Mimikyu HP: 80 - Psychic
Basic Pokémon
mimikyu.png

Ability: Disguise

Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, you may flip 2 coins. If both are heads, this Pokémon takes no damage from your opponent's attacks during your opponent's next turn.

[P][C] Shadow Rend 50

Weakness: None

Pokédex: A lonely Pokémon, it conceals its terrifying appearance beneath an old rag so it can get closer to people and other Pokémon.

Fighting

Machop HP: 60 - Fighting
Basic Pokémon
machop.png

[F] Chop 10

[F][C] Raging Kick 20

Pokédex: With its superhuman strength, it’s able to throw a hundred people all at the same time. Its strength comes from lifting Graveler every day.
Machoke HP: 90 - Fighting
Stage 1 - Evolves from Machop
machoke.png

[F] Chop 30

[C][C] Bullet Punch 20x
Flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads.

Pokédex: It willingly assists with hard labor because it knows the work is good training for its muscles.
Machamp HP: 150 - Fighting
Stage 2 - Evolves from Machoke
machamp.png

Ability: Four Arms

[F][F] Arm Sling 60

Pokédex: It can lift heavy loads with the greatest of ease. It can even heft dump trucks. But its clumsy fingers prevent it from doing any precision work.
Cubone HP: 50 - Fighting
Basic Pokémon

cubone.png

[C] Mourning Tears
If your opponent's Active Pokémon knocked out one of your Pokémon during your opponent's last turn, your opponent's Active Pokémon is knocked out.

Pokédex: The skull it wears on its head is that of its dead mother. According to some, it will evolve when it comes to terms with the pain of her death.
Makuhita HP: 80 - Fighting
Basic Pokémon
makuhita.png

[C][C][C] Power-Up Gauntlet 30+
This attack does 30 more damage for each [F] Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Pokédex: It was originally brought in from another region, but now Makuhita from Alola are more famous.
Hariyama HP: 130 - Fighting
Stage 1 - Evolves from Makuhita
hariyama.png

[C] Brick Break
Search your deck for a Tool card, and attach it to 1 of your Pokémon.

[F][F][C] Force Palm 80

Pokédex: It is known for its fantastic strength, but as it grows older, it focuses more on training Makuhita.
Crabrawler HP: 70 - Fighting
Basic Pokémon
crabrawler.png

[C] Bubble Show
Switch this Pokémon with one of your Benched Pokémon.

[C][C] Flinch Pinch 20
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon cannot attack during your opponent's next turn.

Pokédex: It punches so much, its pincers often come off from overuse, but they grow back quickly. What little meat they contain is rich and delicious.
Crabominable HP: 120 - Fighting
Stage 1 - Evolves from Crabrawler
crabominable.png

Ability: Fur Coat

This Pokémon takes 20 less damage from your opponent's attacks (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[C][C] Ice Breaker 60+
This attack does 30 more damage for each [W] Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Pokédex: It aimed for the top but got lost and ended up on a snowy mountain. Being forced to endure the cold, this Pokémon evolved and grew fur.
Marshadow GX HP: 140 - Fighting

Basic Pokémon

marshadow.png

[F] Lucky Draw
During your next turn, all coins you flip will result in heads.

[F][C] Nightmare Punch 30
Switch your opponent's Active Pokémon with one of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. Then, switch this Pokémon with one of your Benched Pokémon.

[F][C] Soul-Stealing 7-Star Strike GX

Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is knocked out. Take one extra prize card.

Dark
Alolan Meowth HP: 50 - Dark
Basic Pokémon
meowth-alolan.png

[-] Cheap Swipe 10

[D] Golden Gamble
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 30 damage and your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused.

Resistance: [P] - 20

Pokédex: When its delicate pride is wounded, or when the gold coin on its forehead is dirtied, it flies into a hysterical rage.
Alolan Persian HP: 90 - Dark
Stage 1 - Evolves from Alolan Meowth

persian-alolan.png

[-] Cheap Swipe 20

[D][C] Sucker Punch 30+
If your opponent's Active Pokémon used an attack during your opponent's last turn, this attack does 60 more damage.

Pokédex: Its round face and smooth coat—softer than the most high-class velvet—have made this a very popular Pokémon in Alola.
Murkrow HP: 50 - Dark
Basic Pokémon
murkrow-f.png

[D] Trinket Hoarding 10+
This attack does 10 more damage for each Prize card you have taken.

Pokédex: Seen as a symbol of bad luck, it’s generally disliked. Yet it gives presents—objects that sparkle or shine—to Trainers it’s close to.
Sableye HP: 80 - Dark
Basic Pokémon
sableye.png

[C] Gem-Dive
Search your discard pile for a card, reveal it, and put it in your hand.

[D] Slash 30

Weakness: [Y] x 2

Pokédex: This Pokémon is feared. When its gemstone eyes begin to glow with a sinister shine, it’s believed that Sableye will steal people’s spirits away.
Honchkrow HP: 100 - Dark
Stage 1 - Evolves from Murkrow
honchkrow.png

[C] Thievery
Discard 2 Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon.

[D][D] Ringleader 20+
This attack does 30 more damage for each Murkrow on your Bench.

Pokédex: If its Murkrow cronies fail to catch food for it, or if it feels they have betrayed it, it will hunt them down wherever they are and punish them.

Fairy
Togepi HP: 40 - Fairy
Basic Pokémon
togepi.png

[C] Joyful Wish
Flip a coin. If heads, search your deck for an Item card and put it in your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

Resistance: [D] - 20

Pokédex: Its shell is said to be stuffed with happiness that it shares with kindhearted people.
Togetic HP: 80 - Fairy
Stage 1 - Evolves from Togepi
togetic.png

[C] Haven Shield
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Pokémon cannot attack during your opponent's next turn.

[Y][Y] Down of Happiness 20

Pokédex: It is said to appear in front of kindly people to scatter a glowing down called “joy dust.”
Togekiss HP: 130 - Fairy
Stage 2- Evolves from Togetic
togekiss.png

Ability: Peaceful Skies
As long as this Pokémon is in play, your Pokémon's attacks cost [C] less.

[C][C] Aura Waves 10x
This attack does 10 damage times the amount of Pokémon in play.

Pokédex: It shares many blessings with people who respect one another’s rights and avoid needless strife.
Klefki GX HP: 160 - Fairy
Basic Pokémon
klefki.png

[C] Jingle Jingle! 10x
This attack does 10 damage times the amount of Item cards in your discard pile.

[Y][C][C] Key Theft 80
Discard 1 Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon. Search your discard pile for 1 Energy card, and attach it to this Pokémon.

[Y] Utility GX
This Pokémon is Knocked Out. Take 4 Prize Cards.

Pokémon GX Rule: When your Pokémon GX is Knocked Out, your opponent draws 2 Prize Cards.
Tapu Fini HP: 110 - Fairy
Basic Pokémon
tapu-fini.png

Ability: Mystic Surfer
If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, once during your turn (before your attack) remove 1 damage counter from your opponent's Active Pokémon. If you do, your opponent reveals their hand. Discard 2 cards you find there.

[Y] Healing Dew
Heal all damage from 1 of your Pokémon.

Pokédex: This guardian deity of Poni Island manipulates water. Because it lives deep within a thick fog, it came to be both feared and revered.

Dragon
Bagon HP: 50 - Dragon
Basic Pokémon
bagon.png

[C] Tackle 10

[R][C] Leap of Faith 30
This Pokémon does 10 damage to itself.

Pokédex: Some theories suggest that its behavior of forcefully bashing its head into things stimulates cells that affect its evolution.
Shelgon HP: 90 - Dragon
Stage 1 - Evolves from Bagon
shelgon.png

[C] Headbutt 20+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 10 more damage.

[R][C] Flamethrower 40

Pokédex: Shelgon lives deep within caves. It stays shut up in its hard shell, dreaming of the day it will be able to fly.
Salamence HP: 170 - Dragon
Stage 2 - Evolves from Shelgon
salamence.png

Ability: Sharp Wings
When you play this Pokémon, put 5 damage counters on your opponent's Active Pokémon.

[R][C][C] Terrorize 80
Discard 1 Energy card attached to this Pokémon.

Pokédex: Thanks to its fervent wishes, the cells in its body finally mutated, and at last it has its heart’s desire—wings.

Colorless
Ditto GX HP: 140 - Colorless
Basic Pokémon
ditto.png

Ability: Genetic Flexibility
If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, it can use the attacks of all Pokémon in play (you still need the necessary Energy to use each attack).

[C][C] Dead Cells 60
Search your discard pile for 1 Energy card, and attach it to your Pokémon in any way you like.

[-] Lost Forms GX 40x
This attack does 40 damage times the number of Pokémon in the Lost Zone. For each Pokémon in the Lost Zone, search your deck for a card and put it in your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

Pokémon GX Rule: When your Pokémon GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize Cards.
Yungoos HP: 40 - Colorless
Basic Pokémon
yungoos.png

[C] Scout
Your opponent reveals their hand.

[C] Bite 10

Pokédex: Its stomach takes up most of its long torso. It’s a big eater, so the amount Trainers have to spend on its food is no laughing matter.
Gumshoos HP: 90 - Colorless
Stage 1 - Evolves from Yungoos
gumshoos.png

[C] Sleuth
Your opponent reveals their hand. Discard 1 card you find there.

[C][C][C] Prism Fang 50+
Search your deck for a ◇ Pokémon, reveal it, and put it in your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

Pokédex: It adores having Rattata and Raticate for dinner, but as it’s diurnal, it never encounters them. This Pokémon boasts incredible patience.
Oranguru HP: 80 - Colorless
Basic Pokémon
oranguru.png

Ability: Forest Medic
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may heal all damage from up to 3 of your [G] Pokémon.

[C][C] Sabotage Sap 30
Your opponent's Pokémon is now Confused and Poisoned.

Pokédex: Oranguru don’t get along with each other, so they’re always engaging in battles of wits to decide which one is superior.

Trainers
Abandoned Thrifty Megamart (Stadium)

For each [P] Pokémon in play (both yours and your opponent's) put 1 damage counter on your opponent's Pokémon in any way you like between turns.

Stadium: This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can't play this card.
IcyHot Patch (Item)

Pokémon Tool: Attach a Pokémon tool to 1 of your Pokémon that doesn't already have a Pokémon Tool attached to it.

When the Pokémon this card is attached to is damaged by an attack, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Burned and Paralyzed.
Master Ball (Item)

Search your deck for up to 2 EX/GX/◇ Pokémon, and put them in your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

Last edited:

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
First cards from the set! Hope you like them! :)

Paras HP: 50 - Grass
Basic Pokémon
paras.png

[G] Spore

[C][C] Slash 20

Pokédex: No matter how much it eats, the mushrooms growing on its back steal away most of the nutrients it consumes.
Parasect HP: 90 - Grass
Stage 1 - Evolves from Paras
parasect.png

Ability: Healing Spores
Once this Pokémon has been knocked out, remove all damage from 2 of your Pokémon.

[G][G] Stealth Slash 40+
If the Defending Pokémon is a Shiinotic, this attack does 40 more damage.

Pokédex:
The large mushroom on its back controls it. It often fights over territory with Shiinotic.
Morelull HP: 60 - Grass
Basic Pokémon
morelull.png

[G] Mesmerizing Spores
Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Asleep.

Pokédex: It scatters spores that flicker and glow. Anyone seeing these lights falls into a deep slumber.
Shiinotic HP: 100 - Grass
Stage 1 - Evolves from Morelull
shiinotic.png

Ability: Night Terrors
Once during your turn (before your attack), if your opponent's Active Pokémon is Asleep, you may put 1 damage counter on the Defending Pokémon, and remove 1 damage counter from this Pokémon.

[G][G] Vibrant Spores 40
If the Defending Pokémon is a Parasect, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused and Asleep.

Pokedex: It emits flickering spores that cause drowsiness. When its prey succumb to sleep, this Pokémon feeds on them by sucking in their energy.

Well, Shiinotic and Parasect are natural enemies, and I wanted to incorporate that into a card, but not have them with the same affects. Hope I did that well enough. I'll probably complete the grass types within a few days.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Wrapping up the grass types with:

Exeggcute HP: 40 - Grass
Basic Pokémon
exeggcute.png

[-] Harvest
Heal 20 damage from 1 of your Pokémon

Pokédex: ts six eggs use telepathy to communicate among themselves. It is believed to carry plant genes and the genes of other species.
Alolan Exeggutor HP: 100 - Grass
Stage 1 - Evolves from Exeggcute

exeggutor-alolan.png

[G][C] Tail Wack 40
Heal 20 damage from this Pokémon

[G][G][C] Wood Hammer 120+
You may discard as many Energy as you like from this Pokémon. For each Energy you discard, this attack does 30 more damage.

Pokédex: When the time comes, one of its three heads falls off. Before long, the fallen head grows into an Exeggcute.
Bounsweet HP: 60 - Grass
Basic Pokémon
bounsweet.png

[G] Sugary Aroma
Flip a coin. If heads, discard 1 Energy from both Active Pokémon

Pokédex: A delectable aroma pours from its body. They are often swallowed whole by Toucannon lured by that wafting deliciousness.
Steenee HP: 90 - Grass
Stage 1 - Evolves from Bounsweet
steenee.png

[G] Misty Aroma
Discard 2 Energy from 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon.

[G][C] Blind Kick 20x

Pokédex: This Pokémon is always bouncing around energetically. Other Pokémon are attracted by its lively appearance and pleasant aroma.

And you may remember this one from @Edwin Santander's page, where he turned it into an AWESOME image card! Link: http://tinyurl.com/yavutxo3

Tsareena GX HP: 210 - Grass
Stage 2 - Evolves from Steenee
tsareena.png

[G] Aromatherapy
Your attack next turn does 40 more damage.

[G][C] Loyalists 40+
This attack does 40 more damage for each Bounsweet and Steenee on your bench.

[G][C] Royal Resources GX
Search your deck for up to 8 Energy cards and attach them to your Pokémon in any way you like.

Fire types should be coming soon! :D

Last edited:

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Back from my break, with the first half of the fire types!

Growlithe HP: 70 - Fire
Basic Pokémon
growlithe.png

[R] Sear

[R][C] Fire Fang 30

Pokédex: It looks cute, but when you approach another Trainer’s Growlithe, it will bark at you and bite.
Arcanine HP: 130 - Fire
Stage 1 - Evolves from Growlithe
arcanine.png

[C][C] Noble Howl

[R][R][R] Burn Up 130
This Pokémon is now no type, and has no weaknesses.

Resistance:

Pokédex: The fire burning inside its body serves as the energy to fuel it as it runs great distances. It appears in many legends.
Alolan Marowak HP: 120 - Fire
Stage 1 - Evolves from Cubone
marowak-alolan.png

Ability: Spirit Flames

[P][C] Shadow Bone 50

Pokédex:
This Pokémon is out for vengeance on its natural enemy, Mandibuzz. It throws bones like boomerangs to try to take it down.

The second half of the fire types should be up in a couple of days!

Last edited:

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Rest of the fire types!

Litten HP: 60 - Fire
Basic Pokémon
litten.png

[R] It's Lit!
Flip a coin. If heads, the opponent's Active Pokémon is now Burned. If tails, this attack does 20 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon.

[R][C] Heat Breath 30

Pokédex: It doesn’t allow its emotions to be easily seen. Earning its trust takes time. It prefers solitude.
Torracat HP: 90 - Fire
Stage 1 - Evolves from Litten
torracat.png

[R] Flickering Ashes

[R][C][C] Flamethrower 80

Pokédex: At its throat, it bears a bell of fire. The bell rings brightly whenever this Pokémon spits fire.
Incineroar HP: 160 - Fire
Stage 2 - Evolves from Torracat
incineroar.png

Ability: Cheap Shot
This Pokémon's attacks do 20 more damage (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[R][D] Darkest Lariat 60
This attack's damage isn't affected by any effects on your opponent's Active Pokémon.

Pokédex: This Pokémon has a violent, selfish disposition. If it’s not in the mood to listen, it will ignore its Trainer’s orders with complete nonchalance.
Turtonator HP: 110 - Fire
Basic Pokémon
turtonator.png

[C] Iron Defense
During your opponent's next turn, this Pokémon takes 40 less damage from attacks.

[R][R] Shell Trap 200
Flip a coin. If tails, this Pokémon does 50 damage to itself.

Pokédex: It gushes fire and poisonous gases from its nostrils. Its dung is an explosive substance and can be put to various uses.

I apologize for the Litten's first attack name Water types will be up in a couple days.

Last edited:

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
These aren't in the set. Just some random cards I chose to make.

Moltres GX HP: 180 - Fire
Basic Pokémon
-h8WbBoiBf8EEJ5DtcnWGJzEhMjKXzvuWP47ugdhNRNv4xiKT5b44Lxz85gB8Bn096zp1UpduFvvK95E1aCvy6UBqHfKKvv8rmckpSTDiC16Vjubb0jWNesfnZufPtcc7_ElETDl

Ability: Blazing Beacon
Once during your turn (before your attack) you may search your deck for 1 [R] Pokémon and 2 [R] Energy and put them in your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[R][C] Fiery Flight 40+
This attack does 40 more damage for each [R] Pokémon on your Bench.

[R] Heroic Flames GX
Your opponent discards their Active Pokémon and all cards attached to it. This attack does 50 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon.

Articuno GX HP: 170 - Water
Basic Pokémon
Wwad200aDHAc6NZgmF-fP0c6KQZX-zrzEVXLlkCmP9mOZzC1gbszTsY3H60hwb9flkFppy8kZnMlkhoWDjrCHfUd1aUb_CXsV_MBMeG5YQ55gdtGY6fTUx1fSg-F6JDTw5UfidZj

Ability: Frozen Domain
If there is any Stadium card in play, each of your [W] Pokémon has no retreat cost.

[W][C] Frozen Flurries 90

[W] Icy Twister GX
Shuffle your hand into your deck, and search for 7 cards, and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

Zapdos GX HP: 180 - Electric
Basic Pokémon
7iRt8tr8fht6O5nlf8QqN2EunWK5qjenDIzJxs_8F4jfoYT1yuxBN6KT_S0K4bIzRaEaAthnfqnwhvicQEQd02YHTd_injV_kO4YPTvSaZ0D41THR2r57SYyQzU5FvRFCOdR3eiI

Ability: Lightning Rod
This Pokémon takes no damage from attacks from your opponent’s [L] Pokémon.

[L][C] Thunder Arena 70+
If there is a Stadium card in play, this attack does 70 more damage.

[L] Stormy Day GX
Your opponent’s Pokémon cannot attack during your opponent's next three turns.

Feather of Moltres

Search your deck for a Moltres, Moltres EX, or Moltres GX and put it on your Bench. Then, search for 1 [R] Energy and attach it to this Pokémon. Then, shuffle your deck.

[You may play as many item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).]
Feather of Articuno

Search your deck for an Articuno, Articuno EX, or Articuno GX and put it on your Bench. Then, search for 1 [W] Energy and attach it to this Pokémon. Then, shuffle your deck.

[You may play as many item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).]
Feather of Zapdos

Search your deck for a Zapdos, Zapdos EX, or Zapdos GX and put it on your Bench. Then, search for 1 [L] Energy and attach it to this Pokémon. Then, shuffle your deck.

Hope you like them! :D

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
So two people by the names of @TheFlyingPidove and @Little Cherrim requested cards months ago apologies so here they are! :D Also, to clarify, I'm still doing requests.

Manectric HP: 100 - Electric
Stage 1 - Evolves from Electrike
310.gif

[L] Charge Up
Move 2 [L] Energy from 1 of your Benched Pokémon to this Pokémon.

[L][C][C] Discharge 100
Move all [L] Energy attached to this Pokémon to your other Pokémon in any way you like.

Pokédex: Manectric discharges strong electricity from its mane. The mane is used for collecting electricity in the atmosphere. This Pokémon creates thunderclouds above its head.
Umbreon HP: 90 - Dark
Stage 1 - Evolves from Eevee
197.gif

Ability: Shining Rings
Once during your turn (before your attack) you may look at the top 4 cards in your deck. You may arrange them in any order.

[D][D] Moon's Rays 50
This attack does 20 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon.

Pokédex: When this Pokémon becomes angry, its pores secrete a poisonous sweat, which it sprays at its opponent’s eyes.

And also kicking off the water types! :D

Alolan Sandshrew HP: 60 - Water
Basic Pokémon
sandshrew-alolan.png

[-] Iron Coating
This Pokémon takes 30 less damage from your opponent's attacks during your opponent's next turn.

[W] Chilling Rapid Spin 20

Pokédex: An ancient tradition of Alolan festivals, still carried on to this day, is a competition to slide Sandshrew across ice as far as one can.
Alolan Sandslash GX HP: 210 - Water
Stage 1 - Evoles from Alolan Sandshrew
sandslash-alolan.png

Ability: Prickly Icicles
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, put 2 damage counters on your opponent's Active Pokémon.

[W][W] Sub-Zero Slice 70+
Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Paralyzed. This attack does 70 more damage if your opponent's Active Pokémon is Paralyzed.

[W]
Icy Calling GX
Search your deck for 3 [W] Pokémon and put them on your Bench. Then, seach your deck for 3 [W] Energy and attach 1 to each of the new Pokémon on your bench. Then, shuffle your deck.

Alolan Vulpix HP: 60 - Water
Basic Pokémon
vulpix-alolan.png

[-] Flurries 10

[W] Cold Cloud
Switch this Pokémon with one of your Benched Pokémon. Move all Energy attached to this Pokémon to one of your Benched Pokémon.

Pokédex:
In hot weather, this Pokémon makes ice shards with its six tails and sprays them around to cool itself off.
Alolan Ninetales HP: 110 - Water
Stage 1 - Evolves from Alolan Vulpix
ninetales-alolan.png

Ability: Snow Warning
At any time between turns, you may flip a coin. If heads, put 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's Pokémon. You can't use more than 1 Snow Warning between turns.

[W][C] Gelid Guarding
Heal 110 damage from 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

Pokédex: Possessing a calm demeanor, this Pokémon was revered as a deity incarnate before it was identified as a regional variant of Ninetales.

There's a lot of water types in this set, so it'll take more than two posts to get them all up!

Last edited:

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
cool cards you made, I do have some things to say about some attacks and abilities though.

- Manectric's Charge Up attack should do 20/30 damage otherwise it would be an awful attack to use. Or you can make it like you can move 2 [L] Energy cards from 1 of your Benched Pokémon to Manectric instead of 1. Also, in the official wording they use 1 instead of one. :p
- For Alolan Sandslash GX's ability, does it only work if it is the Active Pokémon or does it also work if it is on the bench? Because if it also works if it is on the Bench you should change it to 1 instead. Otherwise it would be a bit too strong.
- Oh, and for Sandslash's attack, does it always do 140 damage or does paralyzing the opponent go after the extra damage?
- And Alolan Ninetales's Ability is really powerful. I'd say change it to
"At any time between turns, you may flip a coin. If heads, put 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's Pokémon. You can't use more than 1 Snow Warning between turns."
- And Alolan Ninetales's attack is really weak. There's a Chinccino card that heals 90 damage from a Benched Pokémon for [C]. So you should change it to 110 or something.

The cards look pretty interesting though, so keep up the great work! :p

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
cool cards you made, I do have some things to say about some attacks and abilities though.

- Manectric's Charge Up attack should do 20/30 damage otherwise it would be an awful attack to use. Or you can make it like you can move 2 [L] Energy cards from 1 of your Benched Pokémon to Manectric instead of 1. Also, in the official wording they use 1 instead of one. :p
- For Alolan Sandslash GX's ability, does it only work if it is the Active Pokémon or does it also work if it is on the bench? Because if it also works if it is on the Bench you should change it to 1 instead. Otherwise it would be a bit too strong.
- Oh, and for Sandslash's attack, does it always do 140 damage or does paralyzing the opponent go after the extra damage?
- And Alolan Ninetales's Ability is really powerful. I'd say change it to
"At any time between turns, you may flip a coin. If heads, put 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's Pokémon. You can't use more than 1 Snow Warning between turns."
- And Alolan Ninetales's attack is really weak. There's a Chinccino card that heals 90 damage from a Benched Pokémon for [C]. So you should change it to 110 or something.

The cards look pretty interesting though, so keep up the great work! :p
Everything has been fixed. :)

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Magikarp HP: 30 - Water
Basic Pokémon
magikarp-f.png

[C] Splash 10

Pokédex: Its reckless leaps make it easy pickings for predators. On the bright side, many Pokémon enjoy longer life spans, thanks to Magikarp.
Gyarados HP: 130 - Water
Stage 1 - Evolves from Magikarp
gyarados-f.png

[C][C] Thrashing 20x
This attack does 20 damage times the amount of Pokémon in play.

[W][C][C] Dragon Tail 80
Switch your opponent's Active Pokémon with one of their Benched Pokémon.

Pokédex: There are people who swear that any place Gyarados appears is fated for destruction.
Lapras HP: 100 - Water
Basic Pokémon
lapras.png

Ability: Soft Heart
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may heal 30 damage from 1 of your Pokémon.

[W][W] Ice Blast

This attack does 40 damage to 2 of your opponent's Pokémon.

Pokédex: People have driven Lapras almost to the point of extinction. In the evenings, this Pokémon is said to sing plaintively as it seeks what few others of its kind still remain.

Man was this tough! My iPad was repeatedly shutting off, and for whatever reason it refused to type 'D' and 'Shift' also didn't work for some time. Think of all the times you type 'damage' and 'does' on these cards! :p

Next set of water types will be up soon! There's a lot, so I'm dong it in four parts.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Been looking at all these, I have to say I really do like a lot of the ideas you have for these cards! You do accept requests, right?

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Well this post just got super long and interesting. Anyways, part 3 of the Water types!

Swinub HP: 60 - Water
Basic Pokémon
220.png

[C] Hidden Treasures
Flip a coin. If heads, reveal 1 of your Prize Cards.

[W] Hot Spring 20

Pokédex: Swinub roots for food by rubbing its snout against the ground. Its favorite food is a mushroom that grows under the cover of dead grass. This Pokémon occasionally roots out hot springs.
Piloswine HP: 100 - Water
Stage 1 - Evolves from Swinub
221.png

[C] Hidden Treasures
Flip a coin. If heads, reveal 2 of your Prize Cards.

[W][C][C] Frozen Tusks 40x
Flip 2 coins. This attack does 40 damage times the number of heads.

Pokédex: Because the long hair all over its body obscures its sight, it just keeps charging repeatedly.
Mamoswine HP: 150 - Water
473.png

Ability: Gargantuan Tusks
This Pokémon's attacks do 40 more damage (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[W][W][C] Frozen Tusks 60x
Flip 3 coins. This attack does 60 damage times the number of heads.

Pokédex: I
ts impressive tusks are made of ice. The population thinned when it turned warm after the ice age.

The last water types will be up in a couple of days. And now, I believe @AshCo made a request for a Darmanitan! wasn't totally waiting to post this update to just add his request in :3

Darmanitan HP: 120 - Fire
Stage 1 - Evolves from Darumaka
darmanitan-standard.png

[R][C] Intense Heat
Choose 1:

- This attack does 10 damage to all of your opponent's Pokémon.
- Search your deck for up to 2 [R] Energy and put them in your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.
- This attack does 80 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon.
- Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Burned. Put 4 damage counters instead of 1 on that Pokémon between turns.

[R][C][C] 2500-Degree Punch 120-
This attack does 10 less damage for every damage counter on this Pokémon.

Pokédex: Its internal fire burns at 2,500 degrees Fahrenheit, making enough power that it can destroy a dump truck with one punch.

ANCIENT POKÉMON

Now, this next part... After doing that Darmanitan request, I was inspired to reveal the first card I'd made of a new mechanic I made called 'ANCIENT'. In a future mini-set I'm in the works of designing, there will be a few of these ANCIENT cards in the forms of Pokémon, Trainers, Energy, etc. This was originally going to be in that mini-set, but you can consider this a promo.

Darmanitan ANCIENT HP: 110 - Psychic
Stage 1 - Evolves from Darumaka

[ANCIENT Pokémon Rule: You can only have 1 Ancient Pokémon in your deck.]
darmanitan-zen-mode.gif

ANCIENT Ability: Sharpened Mind
Once during your turn (before your attack) you may flip a coin. If heads, this Pokémon's attacks do 80 more damage during your next turn. If tails, this Pokémon takes 80 less damage from attacks (after applying Weakness and Resistance) during your opponent's next turn.

Ability: Mental Power
Once during your turn (before your attack) you may flip a coin. If heads, search your discard pile for 2 [P] Energy, and put them in your hand.

[P][C] Ancient Meditation
Search your deck for an ANCIENT card, reveal it, and attach it to this Pokémon. Then, shuffle your deck.

Pokédex: When weakened in battle, it transforms into a stone statue. Then it sharpens its mind and fights on mentally.

The ancient Pokémon are a special type of Pokémon meant to completely flip the game when in play. What this one does is it supplies energy, searches for other useful ancient cards. On top of that, it can either endure a lot of damage thrown at it, or dish out some damage while meditating. Yes, it's super overpowered, especially because of those abilities. All ANCIENT Pokémon will have an 'ANCIENT Ability', and can have a regular ability in addition to that (though most won't).
That's why you get only one in your deck.

Also, I'm giving give some due credit to @TheFlyingPidove for inspiring this with his AWESOME Crystal and STAR Pokémon. It made me start thinking about my own mechanic, which led to this. Plus, the cards are kinda like those.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Another GIANT update, uploading the entire set in one! I've been working on it for a while a couple days and I've LOVED what came out of it. Here's the first of two mini-sets. Gelid Fogs is [1], this is one of the [1+] sets.

A
mie Box

“The Kalos region began a new era of the Pokémon franchise, and you can now play with all of the cutesy and cool Pokémon that call Kalos their home! Starring Aurorus GX the elegant and adorable ice queen, and co-star Goodra GX the humbled and gentle giant dragon! Begin befriending all of the wondrous Pokémon from Kalos in Pokémon TCG: Amie Box!”

Grass
Chespin HP: 60 - Grass
Basic Pokémon
0UudvzUlmh3Yk-7HJ5LgMur5ypzYWRd8keHOD6aMayWrMqK7Stu77Vddi3pHLbswgyvsYrOy58cWsYz6bMxRILYJe99HLmEBhKPvccTTjV2_5hKyZkFkB-AUDdL974P57JV9stCI

[G] Vine Whip 10

Pokédex: Such a thick shell of wood covers its head and back that even a direct hit from a truck wouldn’t faze it.
Quilladin HP: 90 - Grass
Stage 1 - Evolves from Chespin
OdI0N9Hm6MGlUqSMJBEgN-jf8_ZR1zvA_be3m4uf9NTDUgPwo12hUMRZWX4zziu4O_SuPzfdPUAa1DYMY_e1JhRJzVb1__BcKw1sKdmJ63RWhL8g6S1PAlfzt-4gyC1xAxKToga0

[C] Harden
This Pokémon takes 20 less damage from attacks (after applying Weakness and Resistance) during your opponent’s next turn.

[G][C] Spiny Shell
This attack does 40 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Pokémon.

Pokédex: They strengthen their lower bodies by running into one another. They are very kind and won’t start fights.
Chesnaught HP: 150 - Grass
Stage 2 - Evolves from Quilladin
oz3mnMEZ_v8UMh6-C8buBbOoUf1TkczVPngM7FlvpTXWIzzK63USrPY09Oysm52gE2OHWfa4Ry2XawzaZUd0LxKR-7Y-kpHY-mOXFkKqO7A5aPAlROU8IwpaMnjuCSl-DLmoH3NA

Ability: Heavy Armor
At the beginning of each turn, choose 1:

- This Pokémon takes 40 less damage from attacks (after applying Weakness and Resistance) during your opponent’s next turn.
- This Pokémon’s attacks do 40 more damage (after applying Weakness and Resistance) during this turn.

[G][F] Heavy Hitting Punch 80

Retreat: [C][C][C][C]

Pokédex: When it takes a defensive posture with its fists guarding its face, it could withstand a bomb blast.
Skiddo HP: 70 - Grass
Basic Pokémon
RZKvixzmKTXeHSquNgEaIR92__sGrmTX_5B2WRTI4zQgPKfkokY5z9ZEs9Joz8fqtc-S84qqsjIz6Kavnk40Bou2Fmx1lj1X9jczFp1DSsg9zbCYVI65NUE_3IOafZCxaG8sYMlI

[G] Hind Kick 10

[G][C] Milk Drink
Heal 70 damage from 1 of your Pokémon.

Pokédex: If it has sunshine and water, it doesn’t need to eat, because it can generate energy from the leaves on its back.
Gogoat HP: 110 - Grass
Stage 1 - Evolves from Skiddo
32Sm_n77QA5zAUH2worSvKTjO0W_jgP6mhQLlNSYyglkIfcJfxfs_6VxqYoXdYSQ-dZlBNWH5hEnKjuXjHJFLP_cTBMFrUzFZq9k4X0_at9du7fbs5Iu4x36Mm0F0y-7fGXZUO25

[G][C] Milk Drink
Heal 110 damage from 1 of your Pokémon.

[G][C][C] Roundhouse Kick 90

Pokédex: They inhabit mountainous regions. The leader of the herd is decided by a battle of clashing horns.

Fire
Fennekin HP: 50 - Fire
Basic Pokémon
g47ikoNafHPN9pKcDq_wE1xz4zEMtAyb8ue4CJJZjI0Vcuvn7tKgM8Z1WKi4LxacZaRBziRLvMg6lJHjt4obZBudQGa6rJF8rkBWD9d70tpRcVjd4w-YSaAeDXogW8FQVa9CYw0E

[R] Lit Twig
Your opponent’s Active Pokémon is now Burned.

Pokédex: Eating a twig fills it with energy, and its roomy ears give vent to air hotter than 390 degrees Fahrenheit.
Braixen HP: 80 - Fire
Stage 1 - Evolves from Fennekin
Ei7pFKbEegg0reYIx4SY3zASPEVHg61NR-KSFWWz2PznQXUQ6THXwON4KasF4qTy6fnUSTnLdlcLlmZ7DUJB9gHccULywNR2s3B-pg9K3jObD8ESQuI-WdE0F6ImFEJnRGGtgCMi

[R] Charred Twig
Your opponent’s Active Pokémon is now Burned and Confused.

[R] Flame Ring 30

Pokédex: It has a twig stuck in its tail. With friction from its tail fur, it sets the twig on fire and launches into battle.
Delphox HP: 130 - Fire
Stage 2 - Evolves from Braixen
y0mQ3O2zPRYSEU9uMtr74ndRB0kqbb7IikFNhB6SknhWBKngrnALhPkHcF0g7q4fAvkB8BFnEdAPj0ed9qaoFUEY5MtV0epLjkgGyB53xlXtczJm-f2b0bV7wQR8wyaJIqicsIHG

Ability: Witch’s Coven
All of your [P] Pokémon have no Retreat Cost.

[R][C] Bewitching Flames 50+
If your opponent’s Active Pokémon is Confused or Asleep, this attack does 50 more damage.

Pokédex: It gazes into the flame at the tip of its branch to achieve a focused state, which allows it to see into the future.

Water
Froakie HP: 60 - Water
Basic Pokémon
NWAhwpi8_dilk5U4HlhryF0RDtQ-auVimWA87xp2Rqrm-2VcX3zmU1z5pRUemkMqZq-voKpAOG5fPmwq1JUBMqZooF8qP9EL1Jj25oXW8DQAD9OpuQ-_iog-tNxzdg_lqhp3Y_2d

[W] Bubble 10

[W][C] Water Beam 20

Pokédex: It secretes flexible bubbles from its chest and back. The bubbles reduce the damage it would otherwise take when attacked.
Frogadier HP: 90 - Water
Stage 1 - Evolves from Froakie
PmUw2jllK7AXZJBnA8aHhZH3p_fcwreEk0VFf24zENBC2gWV4tl8U-MclA2fmtrsYl217DqaZEf22tKeNIIZLp28ifyo8rByqgWGiUW-LT54SuwIkCmZ7m-sGZnsMcOXV3LYrHNo

[W] Dive
Search your deck for a card, and put it in your hand. Then, shuffle your deck. Then, your opponent searches their deck for a card, reveals it, and puts it in their hand. Then, your opponent shuffles their deck.

[W][W] Bubble Throw 40

Pokédex: It can throw bubble-covered pebbles with precise control, hitting empty cans up to a hundred feet away.
Greninja HP: 130 - Water
Stage 2 - Evolves from Frogadier
4B-8n-3G3MRnG06k8G03PKjZuYkQI8ezvg4u0JDZzelC3wTXfNpt7CYIwBXahyYCpZe09emnAK52kG9GbkEanMslYy5rZ7ise1NKcehYk4eaXTdLfGSmQH2Hij1jH0YpX5dx_2W-

Ability: Throwing Shurikens
Whenever this Pokémon uses an attack, flip a coin. If heads, this Pokémon can attack a second time.

[W][C] Stealthy Kick 60

Pokédex: It appears and vanishes with a ninja’s grace. It toys with its enemies using swift movements, while slicing them with throwing stars of sharpest water.
Bergmite HP: 70 - Water
Basic Pokémon
4MlN7jXFhLvmlCAL1HnZ93-2sWFo0xjaW6Omppjc9cxzzNqMKbKx5_DOlk0pRSOjJWDYtM_1f-fBde7iyRveLkr6u0Grq0WfCg78ZFrw51i5a7ZSWPiKY-cE7WCbjHMx7MsSpl9_

[W] Freeze Over
Your opponent’s Active Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

Pokédex: It blocks opponents’ attacks with the ice that shields its body. It uses cold air to repair any cracks with new ice.
Avalugg HP: 120 - Water
Stage 1 - Evolves from Bergmite
W4MqNE8VAWcsHPbteI-4Kd9ZUG-CAXVfINSASMMDPhig-UcZZQHLmusTNJGh0yvW6mNz23Y638qWx5jP3dRXgaZQNTR7MG0mzdKNWbQBfg0QyFu_lzMi6A9SJilNFoTqYXVRCUNL

[W][C] Ice Beam 50+
If your opponent’s Active Pokémon is Paralyzed, this attack does 50 more damage.

[W][C][C] Ice-Quake
This attack does 60 damage to 3 of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon.

Pokédex: The way several Bergmite huddle on its back makes it look like an aircraft carrier made of ice.

Lightning
Helioptile HP: 60 - Lightning
Basic Pokémon
11ViIj_7q7j914Jrqm7Yaabi5XBp0Ic8c3vk-0nlsXnSTTHdjW-oyaxw36AEXEz69T0aF5kJ-E8XHMbtAXlCOT8jbXVqt6JbKeBgVGbyN1CglXn2d-Q38Irqtu0MbihWAF9V6qIa

[L] Solar Charge
Search your deck for 1 [G] Energy, 1 [R] Energy, and 1 [L] Energy and attach them to your Pokémon in any way you like.

Pokédex: The frills on either side of its head have cells that generate electricity when exposed to sunlight.
Heliolisk HP: 90 - Lightning
Stage 1 - Evolves from Helioptile
yPmdCiJLZsHZmO0FNKcgcDmTpQwFZGTwnARrGQiFT9pn6X3KVxKkbEC-5jeFRjf68GcN0ujQPIEUzNmtqQyg5sZx4bOPEybxZBUEqtQqiydAuWZtoy_GaMLIEVswl38Ro4jVYwui

Ability: Solar Power
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may put 1 damage counter on this Pokémon. If you do, this Pokémon’s attacks do 40 more damage (before applying Weakness and Resistance) during this turn.

[L][C] Lightning Strike 40+
This attack does 40 more damage for every [L] Pokémon in play.

Pokédex: A single Heliolisk can generate sufficient electricity to power a skyscraper.
Dedenne GX HP: 140 - Lightning
Basic Pokémon
NOSl_2dWN2ftgPMZazqKEiMLMw13XM1sYUA5WF1sJy2FkisIiAm30Uas9UbiqC6SFSKvD9fzGz9UHvCEH2kad6EnqAJYk1ABMPnaUEEQe3dSamPSGH78IkCtpOWT-jJDN3-x6vJW

[L] Sweet Nuzzle 30
Your opponent’s Active Pokémon is now Paralyzed and Confused.

[L][C] Static Shock 70+
If your opponent’s Active Pokémon is Paralyzed, this attack does 70 more damage.

[L] Discharge GX
Move all Energy from this Pokémon to your Benched Pokémon in any way you like.

Psychic
Espurr HP: 60 - Psychic
Basic Pokémon
fI6ZZjVTc7Zs6o191Y0AqVq2MALKRAqKGHXitC-S6MkkkNLf2_bksTUwNSFo7DnSk6mTlUwDfSc2EK_oerBgztLWvJVNX53M2X4iuL8E9zwWEsvAfa--PIbYrOAGYiZCzxOCLVhj

[P] Fixated Eyes 10

Pokédex: It has enough psychic energy to blast everything within 300 feet of itself, but it has no control over its power.
Meowstic HP: 90 - Psychic
Stage 1 - Evolves from Espurr
PRBEI2CZcP91o83-sPkq48wHGpnVPaBKc9rmkOzchrgrOA4CvP9lspOFCEFJ535Fo7jeNgjmKG8kgRZlKIFhbgt62Dyrc-AzFz2OY9lvEj5apwOSf6h8eqlLEiT6_giyf7kz9jiD

Ability: Brains and Beauty
Once during your turn (before your attack) you may choose 1:

- Your opponent reveals their hand. Choose 2 cards you find there. Your opponent shuffles those cards into their deck.
- Flip a coin. If heads, this Pokémon takes no damage from attacks during your opponent’s next turn.

[P][C][C] Mindtwister 60

Pokédex: When in danger, it raises its ears and releases enough psychic power to grind a 10-ton truck into dust.

Fighting
Amaura HP: 70 - Fighting
Basic Pokémon
aeyTcgR5i7EM6otS6qpdjsAVwbWpZ9RHSlx9VK-4aV1zmVLBmvMMyQfsCTBXCWsOqCVRvcQAImmiY3jVMCVdIqyOWcBUDvaXVihqGvxUtO5z8B8xaY2hFqUZelHKGCMPKLXEQYuF

[F] Rock Smash 20

Pokédex: This calm Pokémon lived in a cold land where there were no violent predators like Tyrantrum.
Aurorus GX HP: 230 - Fighting
Stage 1 - Evolves from Amaura
lVqMUB3A137FJxO3yBSsHPcnaU8WnvZWsI7dKCjMvYMK0_NKkZSaJv-rINKeAbbM27xlAjY1k6BYuj5fQUtenKnRnpIs0fJxifbr_hHAN8Y1_XZ67u-_sT8YP2lWxPHhW2lvhncy

Ability: Raw Beauty
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, you may flip a coin. If heads, your opponent’s Active Pokémon cannot attack during your opponent’s next turn.

[F][C] Rough Blizzard 80+
This attack does 80 more damage if there are any [W] Energy attached to this Pokémon.

[F] Fossil Fuel GX
Search your deck for up to 10 Energy and attach them to your Pokémon in any way you like.

Hawlucha HP: 70 - Fighting
Basic Pokémon
IlxcBdU9-k9Ux3Btx0csK3BIVURoyPnUKVM_fn7OulyW5_596V486AQgQig7tVuFDQvjgj7ruEscGcNeYbk0ZqDIvCjmhTkwWi0tITEtwvQ6qyrju4AMFiHkGedBflZOfapg6IHb

Ability: Home Turf
If there is a Stadium card in play, all of your [F] Pokémon have no Weakness or Retreat Cost.

[F] Crowd’s Roar 30+
If there is a Stadium card in play, this attack does 70 more damage.

Pokédex: Although its body is small, its proficient fighting skills enable it to keep up with big bruisers like Machamp and Hariyama.

Fairy
Spritzee HP: 40 - Fairy
Basic Pokémon
bSu7XQBL8j5WL5x6u3Lm7TQNMERZ6-a6oBaF4Kn1rPr2-WUFYNOa3BObBCeinWZ-xqq3Wx2fiv2WvkK-dvXRBt9dXnRIsXtsYd-rWrhTrkSlHRXYukbr42D_16LKTsk5-nNt5kBW

[Y][C] Fairy Wind 20

Pokédex: In the past, rather than using perfume, royal ladies carried a Spritzee that would waft a fragrance they liked.
Aromatisse HP: 90 - Fairy
Stage 1 - Evolves from Spritzee
2CQV8GgMe20kpGlrdtPZuNUx64Sx8R0vXzutlW-a5go32VMWx-92rA_5xpyGeElelIG0xvpk7frgWAu0BbuWmiHWtrY9rPTwxYhEs5t2OQfdk_ShLG-6dX1pFJU5BIi2Etxnj4-H

[Y] Aromatic Mist
Your opponent discards all Tool cards attached to their Active Pokémon.

[C][C] Fairy Colors 40+
This attack does 40 more damage for each [Y] Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Pokédex: Its scent is so overpowering that, unless a Trainer happens to really enjoy the smell, he or she will have a hard time walking alongside it.
Swirlix HP: 60 - Fairy
Basic Pokémon
eXdOfA8kTNcnSb65k2pP4A_6PlBPhRZhHPUugcEJmbL_Nwg_7VgUdvjifgsnzm5Dn9UX2WefK1-7adutAHMdxjTZSZG1-YzRHgV3LhNkXQARYTRlJK-2KOe9g1KLNDXv5J0LbH8U

[Y][C] Fairy Wind 20

Pokédex: Because it eats nothing but sweets, its fur is as sticky sweet as cotton candy.
Slurpuff GX HP: 210 - Fairy
Stage 1 - Evolves from Swirlix
oxdBL-aZ2u2Bjt3dzqezqm9rrJqmWnlozRiPKIjZq1BF2r8O1XuNT0ztKYx3iirjSO7TwPfOeCmkAnFUBDwkBZPuau5u4dgrXg3Y5MWOBSOb-hIol0Yarc9xalWPeootUNUEZdnT

Ability: Sticky Sweet
All of your Benched [Y] Pokémon take no damage from attacks from your opponent’s Active Pokémon.

[Y][C][C] Poké Puff Raid 60x
This attack does 60 damage times the amount of cards with ‘Poké Puff’ in their name in your discard pile.

[Y][C] Candy Crushing GX
Shuffle your hand into your deck, and draw 6 cards.

Klefki HP: 80 - Fairy
Basic Pokémon
FHtg5GB8Dx1_zYX3Jtq1WzTsP_KtkE-haHdeMCmQuTxWS4s11U2tdXSrFISdOSKjbctKGWZ_qiKVaMba8I-gtcTHK5moRnEVxNK0MrLPEfQGDfo4zY7EWJYb1sHov_QOcqxAGx40

Ability: Power Lock
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokémon is on your Bench, you may shuffle all cards attached to this Pokémon into your deck. Then, you may attach this Pokémon to 1 of your Pokémon as a Tool card. The Pokémon this card is attached to gets +80HP and its attacks do 20 more damage (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

Ability: Shining Key
All of your [Y] Pokémon have no weaknesses.

Pokédex: It never lets go of a key that it likes, so people give it the keys to vaults and safes as a way to prevent crime.

Dragon
Goomy HP: 50 - Dragon
Basic Pokémon
IEVcNA7E1PF0RMslfX2kpd6qbML85tBtP8NGApOIZHkdI7Or8OqmzyTR9OayDk4YVB4ozCwqIfIjQbqDS5frPD0iQecBbkuL6TA4V0hrP9W3pueoPQgdg-Yg30EQryktKT9eftjA

[W] Muddy Puddle 10

[Y][C] Face of Mercy 20

Pokédex: The weakest Dragon-type Pokémon, it lives in damp, shady places, so its body doesn’t dry out.
Sliggoo HP: 90 - Dragon
Stage 1 - Evolves from Goomy
1-ouS-Hu0NSf8dQO-ZhaMjPQnCfsFF_hHQkJRRotADUVR1ljsC4sUFZk5kCpiSjfQ5GUdSVeHRaAloM4V0z8hixva7MxkuE_lfDSiIcP8jsscAsCsE4cSi2RLLkqiWaHYOHPP-Hc

Ability: Coat of Slime

[W][Y] Messy Uproar 50

Pokédex: It drives away opponents by excreting a sticky liquid that can dissolve anything. Its eyes devolved, so it can’t see anything.
Goodra GX HP: 250 - Dragon
Stage 2 - Evolves from Sliggoo
VI0IhgHal9xbupYRbr2W8Vzw80RJSlfBDuFKWVvdVqtbBhzD8OWC9s7MXPJbEBHieZ9AxLSvAiJUYGiByQW_7DIN3Dty0niPN-1Dej3OFYNEUuc4ftKA081jKi_qSkanUBigt-eb

[W][C] Swampy Waters 50

[W][Y][C] Dragon’s Colors 100+
This attack does 20 more damage for each type of Energy attached to your Pokémon.

[W][Y] Gooey GX
Discard your opponent’s Active Pokémon and all cards attached to it. Search your deck for 3 ‘Power-Up Goo’ and put them in your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

Colorless
Bunnelby HP: 50 - Colorless
Basic Pokémon
1gS7JatrSG_vS9naxKINdwZsCTgJR_sUoWyvLa0RO-6Gp2JFgdDuMXwAkup4Y5tHFQyiprERx-0ocPhzHODs8Lz5qKXzjZQb4SE29iBounzmDtnuH4S_DntTGpptezvOrY44i6bW

[C] Lost Loot Dig
Flip a coin. If heads, search your discard pile for 2 cards, reveal them, and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[C] Ear Smack 10

Pokédex: They use their large ears to dig burrows. They will dig the whole night through.
Diggersby HP: 100 - Colorless
Stage 1 - Evolves from Bunnelby
XhW1ZhCV_6Ro2GMJRv6dys2O6OuNKGDWLbe4G5Rq4Y00TZFHPu5tq_i4Ik4zJyjfKyG2L7XCfXDBXR_FNypXeHh6EwhYyzoCuOFAllT6THZwZSx-URxEWxqJKqLOvRTHrI2I0ZwU

Ability: Constant Digging
At any time between turns, you may look at the top 2 cards of your opponent’s deck. If you do, discard one card, and put the other in your opponent’s hand. You can't use more than 1 Constant Digging between turns.

[C][C] Earth Mowing 50
This attack does 20 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon.

Pokédex: With their powerful ears, they can heft boulders of a ton or more with ease. They can be a big help at construction sites.
Furfrou GX HP: 190 - Colorless
Basic Pokémon
FWhO_sOcOo_YVVvyna51qpB1S0c0_QKDjNUL0hcScjOyegpKxtHix2lEMraZfNJsN5d-6U2CPuVQRtLbtEKjQlL5IiWA5uwQ4S_3JpC8P5g6uIy8ElWYlyV2f_N90BCchavOzgP-

[C] Sniffing Out
Search your deck for a card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[C][C][C] Rabbid Rage 110

[C] Shed GX
Discard this Pokémon and all cards attached to it. Then, take 2 Prize Cards. Your opponent takes none.

Items:
Anistar Sundial

Once during each player’s turn (before their attack) they may look at the top 2 cards of their deck. They may put one in their hand, and one at the bottom of their deck. Then, that player shuffles their deck.

[This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can’t play this card.]
Deluxe Poké Puff
56EFt_PlVTD0T72NXksA-hbQQWJOtYFVq6GdIfDt-rcEzrL-3UwVWazn7mCLTABl4jVx6oyLmd0xEXVXF2oe4H_PzqWYnxo9Zcny3Shdn-9Uuf2K4L8YqqVc-UwhU38rkna4Axz5

Your opponent discards 2 Energy attached to their Active Pokémon, and switches their Active Pokémon with one of their Benched Pokémon.

[You may play as many item cards as you want during your turn (before your attack).]
Grant

Search your deck for a [F] Energy, and a Basic [F] Pokémon, reveal them, and put them in your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[You may only played 1 Supporter card during your turn (before your attack).]
Power-Up Goo
9P2ono5K9cMeUSsqjcIqKAKpRWOGQPImdCoEAWuYUhuQdRg_c_pbLPhK3Vs3ZT3q3Il-aft2ZCKuKzRE8fMVZM_Y9WE3C283H_0xKj344KVlABOF0bHNXd_vdXplSE0ZX0oecjPT

Heal all damage from 1 of your Pokémon. Then, search your deck for 1 Basic Energy and attach it to that Pokémon.

[You may play as many item cards as you want during your turn (before your attack).]
Santalune Forest

Once during each player’s turn, that player may search their deck for a Basic [G] Energy, attach it to one of their Pokémon, and shuffle their deck.

[This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can’t play this card.]
Frosted Poké Puff
CNjLnn3zeKHK-r0ITRUKulQnsy6_UUNI3x1Mj49EcoEM9Lm7iLLIzhZVe8CHBqEy7lR4m7ok3--dYz0eSZwE294jfvSc2Hi-n-EiQ5gYy1DygRVsa0EMOUIGSlT8XdS627rzs_YY

Your opponent shuffles their hand into their deck and draws 3 cards.

Sylveon GX HP: 200 - Fairy
Stage 1 - Evolves from Eevee
TDlTMwJ7r4yhux9fECDXS0f_IPWMosFDDHI3R3KyMdc6BL1lwtRfnoq29QFkTrAnp-LouIn3EkPpc7L8RyigNqwBi6R-gSVyAnhWyFlj08ZVUOBgJI-wvLh4nnVhY1a8aCffiUr5

Ability: Ribbon Sense
Once during your turn (before your attack) your opponent reveals their hand. Discard 1 card you find there.

[Y][C] Hop and Twirl 70+
You may shuffle your hand into your deck and draw 6 cards. If you do this, this attack does 70 more damage.

[Y] Fairy Echo GX
Search your discard pile for up to 10 [Y] Energy and attach them to your Pokémon in any way you like.

Holy crap this was an exhausting night, and an exhausting upload. Thanks @Brave Vesperia and @double o squirtle for helping me out with actually getting this up onto the page. And yes, I did basically this entire set during the course of yesterday and last night. Just fyi, this is only the first of TWO mini-sets in the era, and the next one won't be uploaded like this, since I haven't finished that one. Anyways, last bit of the Water types from Gelid Fogs should be up tomorrow.

Last edited:

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Final batch of water types! Sorry this wasn't up earlier, was busy trying to get an Articuno and failing. I did get a Lugia that happened to be CP: 2017 though! :D

Vanillite HP: 50 - Water
Basic Pokémon
vanillite.png

[W] Single Scoop 10

Pokédex: It feels pleasantly cool when embraced. This Pokémon is treasured by households in warm regions.
Vanillish HP: 80 - Water
Stage 1 - Evolves from Vanillite
vanillish.png

[W][C] Double Scoop 20x
Flip 2 coins. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads.

Pokédex: Hot days cause its body to melt. It can be restored by refreezing it, but the process leaves its body slightly warped.
Vanilluxe GX HP: 230 - Water
Stage 2 - Evolves from Vanillish
vanilluxe.png

Ability: Large Cone
When this Pokémon becomes your Active Pokémon, flip a coin. If heads, this Pokémon's maximum HP is 300.

[W][C] Double Deluxe Scoop 40x
Flip 4 coins. This attack does 40 damage times the number of heads.

[W][W] Brain Freeze GX
Your opponent reveals their hand. If there are any [P] Energy there, discard their hand and the top five cards of your opponent's deck. Then, your opponent draws 2 cards.

Wishiwashi HP: 60 - Water
Basic Pokémon
wishiwashi-school.png

[W][W] Schooling 30x
This attack does 30 damage times the number of Wishiwashi on your Bench.

[W][W] Wonder Plume 60+
If this Pokémon has any Special Energy attached to it, this attack does 60 more damage.

Pokédex:
It’s awfully weak and notably tasty, so everyone is always out to get it. As it happens, anyone trying to bully it receives a painful lesson.

I'll try to get all the Lightning up in one batch since there're only 6 of them but we'll see.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
All the Lightning types!

Pikachu HP: 50 - Lightning
Basic Pokémon
pikachu.png

[L] Thunder Shock 10

Pokédex: A plan was recently announced to gather many Pikachu and make an electric power plant.
Alolan Raichu HP: 90 - Lightning
Stage 1 - Evolves from Pikachu
raichu-alolan.png

[C] Fluffy Treats
Search you deck for a card with 'Poké Puff' in its name, reveal it, and put it in your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[L][C] Hover Shocking 40+
This attack does 40 more damage for each [P] Energy attached to your Pokémon.

Pokédex: It only evolves to this form in the Alola region. According to researchers, its diet is one of the causes of this change.
Magnemite HP: 50 - Lightning
Basic Pokémon
magnemite.png

[M] Magnetic Push
Your opponent switches their Active Pokémon with one of their Benched Pokémon.

[M][C] Magnet Pulse 20

Pokédex: It sends out electromagnetic waves, which let it float through the air. Touching it while it’s eating electricity will give you a full-body shock.
Magneton HP: 90 - Lightning
Stage 1 - Evolves from Magnemite
magneton.png

Ability: Triple Magnet
This Pokémon can attack 3 times during your turn.

[M][C] Magnetic Shock 20

Pokédex: When three Magnemite link together, their brains also become one. They do not become three times more intelligent.
Magnezone HP: 150 - Lightning
Stage 2 - Evolves from Magneton

magnezone.png

[M] Perimeter Scan
Search the top 3 cards of your deck. Put 2 cards into your hand, and put the other at the bottom of your deck. Then, shuffle your deck.

[M][M][C] Dark Blast 80

Pokédex: As it zooms through the sky, this Pokémon seems to be receiving signals of unknown origin, while transmitting signals of unknown purpose.
Togedemaru HP: 70 - Lightning
Basic Pokémon
togedemaru.png

[C] Rolly-Polly
Search your deck for a [L] Energy, and attach it to 1 of your Pokémon. Then, shuffle your deck.

[L][L] Zing-Zap 50

Pokédex: The spiny fur on its back is normally at rest. When this Pokémon becomes agitated, its fur stands on end and stabs into its attackers.

Part 1 of the Psychic types will be up (probably) in a few days. I'll be hosting 'Mafia XLIII' very soon, so these uploads may start coming out at a slower rate.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
First part of the Psychic types!

Abra HP: 50 - Psychic
Basic Pokémon
abra.png

[C] Telekinetic Raid
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent reveals their hand. Discard 1 card you find there.

Pokédex: It sleeps 18 hours a day. Even while sleeping, it will teleport itself to treetops and pick and eat berries there.

fight me Geller

Kadabra HP: 80 - Psychic
Stage 1 - Evolves from Abra
kadabra-f.png

[P] Neurotic Behavior
Search your deck for a Supporter card, reveal it, and put it in your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[P][C] Psyshock 40

Pokédex: Kadabra’s presence infests televisions and monitors with creepy shadows that bring bad luck.
Alakazam GX HP: 210 - Psychic
Stage 2 - Evolves from Kadabra
alakazam-f.png

[P] Neurotic Behavior
Search your deck for 2 Supporter cards, reveal them, and put them in your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[P][C][C] Control Spoons 120

[P][C] Brainwashing GX
This attack does 100 damage to one of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Asleep.

Last edited: