Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Yakkov

Shiny Hunter, Event Collector, and Breeder
6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

GA4k19BdPkesERReZpDxghlnFE-cvJ39HBE8EZeLnDs0umKUlJFCS_JVTv17O1AVCJt6_gf0DU3D8JTmrUQwOHfL52Du8syZ-FcjrlyHgKM7cpPuxV7mrKP_HN3i56bu3q2BUWOi

Hello again! I would like to help distribute Dittos to people who would like to learn how to breed competitively once again. This time for seventh generation. I have every nature for any of your breeding needs! Each of my Ditto have 6 IVs as well! If you'd want one let me know!

Just a note to everyone, some of these Ditto have my trainer name, but are not in my identification number. Someone I traded with got these for me with Pokehex on another Pokemon fourm when Sun and Moon just about came out. Those Ditto are at level 100, and are of the Japanese region. They are legal to breed with. I use them myself. But I wouldn't take them online to battle with just in case. This only applies to the Ditto from seventh
generation!

Ditto/ Levels

Ditto - Lonely - Lv 30
Ditto - Brave - Lv 100
Ditto - Adamant - Lv 100
Ditto - Naughty - Lv 30
Ditto - Bold - Lv 100
Ditto - Relaxed - Lv 100
Ditto - Impish - Lv 100
Ditto - Lax - Lv 100
Ditto - Timid - Lv 100
Ditto - Hasty - Lv 30
Ditto - Jolly - Lv 100
Ditto - Naive - Lv 30
Ditto - Modest - Lv 100
Ditto - Mild - Lv 30
Ditto - Quiet - Lv 30
Ditto - Rash - Lv 30
Ditto - Calm - Lv 100
Ditto - Gentle - Lv 100
Ditto - Sassy - Lv 30
Ditto - Careful - Lv 100

RULES

1) I would like everyone who wants a Ditto to submit a level 30+ Pokemon

2) All you have to do is set up a Pokemon you want, in this case a Ditto, and offer something random. Also please nickname the Pokemon you choose "Yakkov". Its easier for me to find it that way.​

3) Make sure you list the Ditto you want at level 91+ and let me know when its up on the GTS

Note: Only one Ditto to each person! Its so it doesn't overwhelm me as its just me doing the givaway.

As for my information, please use this:

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5472-9456-3009 IGN: Yakkov

If you're new to competitive battling we have a guide that will help teach how to best use these Dittos, which can be found here:

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/the-pokébeach-breeding-guide.131586/

Happy Ditto Collecting!

Last edited:

lucariopulse333

BIDE! BIDE! BIDE! BIDE! BIDE!
Hello, is it okay if I could possibly have a level 100 Jolly 6 IV Ditto please? I have put up a level 54 Primeape called Yakkov looking for a level 91+ Ditto. Thank you!

Tom Simpson

Aspiring Trainer
im really interested in any 6IV ditto that you would be kind enough to give me. I want to start breeding teams and it'll be 10cx easier with the 6IV one,. I have put up a level 55 poliwag nicknamed Yakkov, looking for a 91+ ditto. Please trade me it I would be in your debt forever!!!!

Yakkov

im really interested in any 6IV ditto that you would be kind enough to give me. I want to start breeding teams and it'll be 10cx easier with the 6IV one,. I have put up a level 55 poliwag nicknamed Yakkov, looking for a 91+ ditto. Please trade me it I would be in your debt forever!!!!

Sure, let me get on :3

Yakkov

Hello, is it okay if I could possibly have a level 100 Jolly 6 IV Ditto please? I have put up a level 54 Primeape called Yakkov looking for a level 91+ Ditto. Thank you!

Ditto Sent!

Briljo

Aspiring Trainer
Hello! I would very much like an adamant 6IV Ditto. I've deposited a lvl 30 female Meowth named Yakkov ith the message "i want to trade for a pokemon that will help me with my adventure."
My IGN is Briljo. Thanks a ton in advance :)

Edit: First one sniped.

Last edited:

Yakkov

Hello! I would very much like an adamant 6IV Ditto. I've deposited a lvl 30 female Meowth named Yakkov ith the message "i want to trade for a pokemon that will help me with my adventure."
My IGN is Briljo. Thanks a ton in advance :)

Edit: First one sniped.

Alright, let me get on :3

Edit: Ditto Sent!

Last edited:

Mells

Aspiring Trainer
Hi! I'd really like a 6IV Ditto. I've deposited a lvl 31 male Gumshoos named Yakkov, looking for a 91+ ditto.
My IGN is Sun. Thank you very much :).

TheBossBlastoise

I rule the PokeSea
6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

GA4k19BdPkesERReZpDxghlnFE-cvJ39HBE8EZeLnDs0umKUlJFCS_JVTv17O1AVCJt6_gf0DU3D8JTmrUQwOHfL52Du8syZ-FcjrlyHgKM7cpPuxV7mrKP_HN3i56bu3q2BUWOi

Hello again! I would like to help distribute Dittos to people who would like to learn how to breed competitively once again. This time for Sun and Moon only! I have every nature for any of your breeding needs! Each of my Ditto have 6 IVs as well! If you'd want one let me know!:

Just a note to everyone, some of these Ditto have my trainer name, but are not in my identification number. Someone I traded with got these for me with Pokehex on another Pokemon fourm when Sun and Moon just about came out. Those Ditto are at level 100. They are legal to use online and to breed with. I use them myself.

Ditto/ Levels

Ditto - Lonely - Lv 30
Ditto - Brave - Lv 100
Ditto - Adamant - Lv 100
Ditto - Naughty - Lv 30
Ditto - Bold - Lv 100
Ditto - Relaxed - Lv 100
Ditto - Impish - Lv 100
Ditto - Lax - Lv 100
Ditto - Timid - Lv 100
Ditto - Hasty - Lv 30
Ditto - Jolly - Lv 100
Ditto - Naive - Lv 30
Ditto - Modest - Lv 100
Ditto - Mild - Lv 30
Ditto - Quiet - Lv 30
Ditto - Rash - Lv 30
Ditto - Calm - Lv 100
Ditto - Gentle - Lv 100
Ditto - Sassy - Lv 30
Ditto - Careful - Lv 100

Rules

In the past, I have had issues finding some of the Pokemon people post on the GTS due to its low level. So to not have that problem I would like everyone who wants a Ditto to submit a level 30+ Pokemon from now on.

As I tend to be at work or sleeping when I receive messages regarding the Ditto, we can just use the GTS. All you have to do is set up a Pokemon you want, in this case a Ditto, and offer something random with a message that has "Yakkov".

Note: Only one Ditto to each person per day! Its so it doesn't overwhelm me as its just me doing the givaway.

If you're new to competitive battling we have a guide that will help teach how to best use these Dittos, which can be found here:

Happy Ditto Collecting!

6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Hello again! I would like to help distribute Dittos to people who would like to learn how to breed competitively once again. This time for Sun and Moon only! I have every nature for any of your breeding needs! Each of my Ditto have 6 IVs as well! If you'd want one let me know!:

Just a note to everyone, some of these Ditto have my trainer name, but are not in my identification number. Someone I traded with got these for me with Pokehex on another Pokemon fourm when Sun and Moon just about came out. Those Ditto are at level 100. They are legal to use online and to breed with. I use them myself.

Ditto/ Levels

Ditto - Lonely - Lv 30
Ditto - Brave - Lv 100
Ditto - Adamant - Lv 100
Ditto - Naughty - Lv 30
Ditto - Bold - Lv 100
Ditto - Relaxed - Lv 100
Ditto - Impish - Lv 100
Ditto - Lax - Lv 100
Ditto - Timid - Lv 100
Ditto - Hasty - Lv 30
Ditto - Jolly - Lv 100
Ditto - Naive - Lv 30
Ditto - Modest - Lv 100
Ditto - Mild - Lv 30
Ditto - Quiet - Lv 30
Ditto - Rash - Lv 30
Ditto - Calm - Lv 100
Ditto - Gentle - Lv 100
Ditto - Sassy - Lv 30
Ditto - Careful - Lv 100

Rules

In the past, I have had issues finding some of the Pokemon people post on the GTS due to its low level. So to not have that problem I would like everyone who wants a Ditto to submit a level 30+ Pokemon from now on.

As I tend to be at work or sleeping when I receive messages regarding the Ditto, we can just use the GTS. All you have to do is set up a Pokemon you want, in this case a Ditto, and offer something random with a message that has "Yakkov".

Note: Only one Ditto to each person per day! Its so it doesn't overwhelm me as its just me doing the givaway.

Happy Ditto Collecting!

i am looking for a timid ditto i deposited a level 42 alolan raticate my ign is owen thanks

Thrain

Aspiring Trainer
I would be really happy about any 6 DV Ditto.
I've deposited a lvl 54 male Hariyama named Yakkov, looking for a 91+ ditto

My IGN is Thrain, thank you very much

Yakkov

I would be really happy about any 6 DV Ditto.
I've deposited a lvl 54 male Hariyama named Yakkov, looking for a 91+ ditto

My IGN is Thrain, thank you very much

Any particular nature your looking for?