Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Are they legit?

Just a note to everyone, some of these Ditto have my trainer name, but are not in my identification number. Someone I traded with got these for me with Pokehex on another Pokemon fourm when Sun and Moon just about came out. Those Ditto are at level 100. They are legal to use online and to breed with. I use them myself.

Yeah, if Japan's VCG regionals are any indication, TPCi has found out how to catch hacked mons on your system. Not touching these with a 10 foot pole.

Yeah, if Japan's VCG regionals are any indication, TPCi has found out how to catch hacked mons on your system. Not touching these with a 10 foot pole.
That is incorrect. These Ditto pass every heck check TPCi can come up with, unless they figure out how to use a time machine.

But if you don't want them, then I guess you're the one missing out.

Hello I would like a Jolly 6IV Ditto(or moddest/timid whatever is available). I deposited a lvl 43 female Machamp named YAKKOV with the message "I want to fill my pokedex."
My IGN is Sadon. Thanks a LOT !!

Hello I would like a Jolly 6IV Ditto(or moddest/timid whatever is available). I deposited a lvl 43 female Machamp named YAKKOV with the message "I want to fill my pokedex."
My IGN is Sadon. Thanks a LOT !!

Ditto sent btw. I am sorry I didn't reply to this earlier saying I did ^^;

Hey can I have a ditto, I'm on vacation and forgot to bring my Moon copy. I should be able to go on on Sunday, also are any of these foreign, cause I wanted to use them for breeding shinies

Oh yeah I don't care about nature BTW

Hey can I have a ditto, I'm on vacation and forgot to bring my Moon copy. I should be able to go on on Sunday, also are any of these foreign, cause I wanted to use them for breeding shinies

Oh yeah I don't care about nature BTW

Sure, just message me here tomorrow when your ready ^^ All the level 100 Dittos are Japanese.

Hi, could I please have a timid Ditto? I placed a Level 42 Pelipper on the GTS. I named it Yakkov and selected the message "I want to trade for a Pokemon that will help me with my adventure".

Hi, could I please have a timid Ditto? I placed a Level 42 Pelipper on the GTS. I named it Yakkov and selected the message "I want to trade for a Pokemon that will help me with my adventure".

Sure, let me get onto GTS now ^^

Edit: Ditto Sent!

6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

GA4k19BdPkesERReZpDxghlnFE-cvJ39HBE8EZeLnDs0umKUlJFCS_JVTv17O1AVCJt6_gf0DU3D8JTmrUQwOHfL52Du8syZ-FcjrlyHgKM7cpPuxV7mrKP_HN3i56bu3q2BUWOi

Hello again! I would like to help distribute Dittos to people who would like to learn how to breed competitively once again. This time for Sun and Moon only! I have every nature for any of your breeding needs! Each of my Ditto have 6 IVs as well! If you'd want one let me know!:

Just a note to everyone, some of these Ditto have my trainer name, but are not in my identification number. Someone I traded with got these for me with Pokehex on another Pokemon fourm when Sun and Moon just about came out. Those Ditto are at level 100. They are legal to breed with. I use them myself. But I wouldn't take them online to battle with just in case.

Ditto/ Levels

Ditto - Lonely - Lv 30
Ditto - Brave - Lv 100
Ditto - Adamant - Lv 100
Ditto - Naughty - Lv 30
Ditto - Bold - Lv 100
Ditto - Relaxed - Lv 100
Ditto - Impish - Lv 100
Ditto - Lax - Lv 100
Ditto - Timid - Lv 100
Ditto - Hasty - Lv 30
Ditto - Jolly - Lv 100
Ditto - Naive - Lv 30
Ditto - Modest - Lv 100
Ditto - Mild - Lv 30
Ditto - Quiet - Lv 30
Ditto - Rash - Lv 30
Ditto - Calm - Lv 100
Ditto - Gentle - Lv 100
Ditto - Sassy - Lv 30
Ditto - Careful - Lv 100

Rules

In the past, I have had issues finding some of the Pokemon people post on the GTS due to its low level. So to not have that problem I would like everyone who wants a Ditto to submit a level 30+ Pokemon from now on.

As I tend to be at work or sleeping when I receive messages regarding the Ditto, we can just use the GTS. All you have to do is set up a Pokemon you want, in this case a Ditto, and offer something random with a message that has "Yakkov".

Note: Only one Ditto to each person per day! Its so it doesn't overwhelm me as its just me doing the givaway.

As for my information, please use this:

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5472-9456-3009 IGN: Yakkov

If you're new to competitive battling we have a guide that will help teach how to best use these Dittos, which can be found here:

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/the-pokébeach-breeding-guide.131586/

Happy Ditto Collecting!

Hey man! I'm looking for a 6IV Adamant Ditto. Hope you can help me out! I will add you soon :D Thank you so much for everything.

My details:
IGN: Pikachu7553
3DS FC: 3024-6031-8129
Generation : 6 (ORAS)
Time Available (Guaranteed): 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM SGT (Singapore General Time).

In approximately 11 hours, I will add a Pokemon (Kricketune) of Level 30+ with the message (Yakkov), in return for the Ditto. Hopefully it doesn't get sniped :)

Back