Finished Mafia XLI: Fight for the Dazzling Star ~ Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy, here comes the Camoposting
You could condense this all into one post, maybe? I see no reason to split it up unless you had things you wanted to add but just didn't do it the first time around.

It's not that bad ^_^ I had things to add.. that is why I posted them..

Na, there was another game that you were scum in and I was there. I'm not lying. I working with what I remember. Might remember things wrongly, but that's not the point :\
If you can't remember the name of the game I think it's unlikely you remember my strategy. ^w^

The other way I know you're lying is because that meta was very specific to the circumstances. In order to win, the scumteam had to stall out the game, not lynch townies. The lynching townies aspect was done for me, since I subbed in late on. Why would this specific strategy have carried over into this other potentially non-existent game? :L

Celever is extremely aggressive, dodging main points and focusing on reaching on a point that is not important at all, (the idea that I saw this behavior in one or 2 games is irrelevant, also if I had not seen this behavior at all and just thought I did, the behavior still exists now in this game, and this is the main point that Celever just refuses to relate upon). This is as OMGUS a player can go, from what I have seen in Mafia, at least among experienced players.

I do wonder what other players make of it, as it is a very uncharacteristic behavior what we just witnessed from him, that I have a hard time to analyze.

And last game, even if that was because of subbing in, your play can always be taken for reference in order to better analyze your current behavior and draw conclusions about your possible alignment. Your attempt to paint it as me lying to paint you as scum is like me calling you a liar that is trying to paint me as scum for not telling the truth about you being in with me in another game where you were scum.

The first post relates to the aggressiveness you showed after the second post. Seriously, why the Camo play style?

@PikaMasterJesi , you are watching the thread, what do you make of this new attitude from Celever?
It's not out of character outside Mafia, but I find it a bit strange here. There's no reason that he needs to be like this and I feel like he's trying to shade us/guilt trip us, but I don't know. He's just really aggressive, and for no justifiable reason that I can see.

The first post relates to the aggressiveness you showed after the second post. Seriously, why the Camo play style?
I think any attempts to argue I don't play aggressively with lots of pressure is a losing battle. I wouldn't start it.
I don't think this directly answers the question of "Why the Camo play style?"

@mirdo you're viewing. Thank you in advance for your input. :p
@mirdo I was so sure you would input as well. :(
I've seen it mentioned before that this sort of behaviour––tagging others for inactivity/lurking––is sort of scummy and bad, the example of this I remember being on TGK in PMJ's TCG game. Why are you doing this now?

It's not out of character outside Mafia, but I find it a bit strange here. There's no reason that he needs to be like this and I feel like he's trying to shade us/guilt trip us, but I don't know. He's just really aggressive, and for no justifiable reason that I can see.
The more aggressive the better. Makes people post.
I don't think this directly answers the question of "Why the Camo play style?"
Well you see, Camo is my idol and sometimes when I'm feeling down I just impersonate him because it brightens my day.

Or maybe this is my playstyle instead. Either of you wanna be more specific and not just say I'm Camo's #1 mime? Cos that's what I thought scattered was saying when he said I was being aggressive. Clearly you disagree though, so elaboration is great. :)
I've seen it mentioned before that this sort of behaviour––tagging others for inactivity/lurking––is sort of scummy and bad, the example of this I remember being on TGK in PMJ's TCG game. Why are you doing this now?
Whoever told you that was A) scum or B) bad at the game. Would you like to provide reasoning as to why it might be bad yourself?

@mirdo you're viewing. Thank you in advance for your input. :p
@mirdo I was so sure you would input as well. :(
^this
I was occupied play PUBG but now im dead so i can make a thingus real quick. Also im gonna post when i think i can input. Which is often enough i think.

Town(ish):
Celever (I don't think a scum role would have that kind of a VW. But again am not that experienced. Correct me if im wrong)

I know we said we're not gonna comment about his VW. But i like german cars and that you didn't bring this up in your case against Celever bugs me alot. @scattered mind
Or that you didn't comment on that comment. Or no one did at all.

for the both of you flirting all over the place. For me it either hints at Scattered beeing Scum because he is just suuuuper hard trying to push against celever. Or both beeing scum buddies somehow.

I don't think I was super pushing anything, Celever simply accused me after my post, so that dragged on to mutual accusation. Add the Camo style Celever is playing and you get a long conversation that might have made you think that I am constantly accusing Celever, but.. that is only if you didn't pay attention, which I can't blame you for that. These types of 1 on 1 page long posts is very tedious to read.

Also.

Either of you wanna be more specific and not just say I'm Camo's #1 mime?

Celever pretends he doesn't know what Camo style is.. how fool do you think we are? You know well that you are playing exactly like Camo now. Overly aggressive, not explaining much, sarcastic, and taking things out of context. That is very weird. Not sure what to make of it. That's why I am waiting for other's input. It doesn't necessarily mean you are scum, but that is still very weird and you refuse to give a logical explanation, other than keep being sarcastic.

Clearly you disagree though, so elaboration is great. :)
I don't think I ever hinted at this...?

Well you see, Camo is my idol and sometimes when I'm feeling down I just impersonate him because it brightens my day.
So being a jerk who is way more aggressive than need be is something you idolize? o_O"

But i like german cars and that you didn't bring this up in your case against Celever bugs me alot.
This is fluff. You seem to enjoy putting this type of thing in your posts (or at least two of them), which, while it's good that you're having fun, that takes away from contribution and stalls the town.

Whoever told you that was A) scum or B) bad at the game. Would you like to provide reasoning as to why it might be bad yourself?
It merely summons someone to the thread, and doesn't give them an opening to contribute their thoughts; it doesn't contribute. I can't really articulate myself well with this one, so my bad if it sounds a little weird. >_<"

Celever pretends he doesn't know what Camo style is..
I don't quite see where you're seeing this. He implied that he enjoys impersonating Camo, not that he doesn't know his playstyle, unless I've missed something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back