Finished Mafia XLI: Fight for the Dazzling Star ~ Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
##UNVOTE: Jade
##VOTE: TSM

Was gonna vote Cypher, but clicked his profile and noticed that he's not lurking or anything, he's just not here at all, since Friday. Jade, while seeming scummy to me, looks as though he's at least trying his best, and TSM hasn't really answered any questions on him yet and he is my top scum read. Jesi is also appaearing slightly scummy, Might be a scum buddy with LC. Not quoting anything as I gotta leave for my next class (I ride the bus between my 1st and 2nd period classes) in like a minute.

If flying under the radar = having exams then sure, kill me.

literally hahahahaha

Italicisation is still hella extra and OTT. Also my VW is conditional so it won't be 3 forever (don't kill me scum ty xx). People are being too defensive of Jesi and Jesi lowkey disappeared so hmm...

and Jesi lowkey disappeared so hmm...
When'd I disappear? I'd like to argue against this, because my activity has actually been a lot better than in the last couple games I've played. Even if I did disappear (which I can't remember doing), the only time I could see that logically being between is the last couple hours, which I was sleeping for.

When'd I disappear? I'd like to argue against this, because my activity has actually been a lot better than in the last couple games I've played. Even if I did disappear (which I can't remember doing), the only time I could see that logically being between is the last couple hours, which I was sleeping for.
Oh, I apologise. I missed the top of Page 7 apparently.
Are you kidding me?
I did that to specify between the two different types of Mafia, as if I were speaking it in real life. I personally see nothing wrong with that, though I can understand how it'd be misinterpreted.
Wouldn't have wanted you to lose scum points, so it's a good thing you pointed it out! ^w^

Wouldn't have wanted you to lose scum points, so it's a good thing you pointed it out! ^w^

Also worth noting that Celever is being less explanatory, and kinda cryptic with a bit of sarcasm and aggressiveness. Things that I definitely saw in at least two games he was scum.

##UNVOTE: Jade
##VOTE: TSM

Was gonna vote Cypher, but clicked his profile and noticed that he's not lurking or anything, he's just not here at all, since Friday. Jade, while seeming scummy to me, looks as though he's at least trying his best, and TSM hasn't really answered any questions on him yet and he is my top scum read. Jesi is also appaearing slightly scummy, Might be a scum buddy with LC. Not quoting anything as I gotta leave for my next class (I ride the bus between my 1st and 2nd period classes) in like a minute.

Interesting. Did you also vote TSM in light of what I said here: if not, what do you think about it?
Notice how he never pursuit the answer from Jade, which he never got, or answering the comment on his answer from Jesi :

Also, don't you think it's a bit pointless to vote TSM now that we see he's probably going to be subbed out, due to him not playing at all for a long time and after being called out multiple times?

@simsands - Are you busy too? Because you also fly under the radar, I don't feel comfortable with you only posting about agreeing with a point I made on Jade. Similar type of posts and activity were made by you last time and you were scum.

Name both.

Last game for example. Cryptic with what you dropped about Camo and you, less explanatory with the amount of posts, but especially by their length. In general you gotta admit your play style is not like this. This could be because of IRL things like you have said, so I am waiting for you to see if that changes, or not changing with a VLA confirmation from the hosts. Otherwise, it's uncharacteristic of your town meta, as I remember it.

Last game for example. Cryptic with what you dropped about Camo and you, less explanatory with the amount of posts, but especially by their length. In general you gotta admit your play style is not like this. This could be because of IRL things like you have said, so I am waiting for you to see if that changes, or not changing with a VLA confirmation from the hosts. Otherwise, it's uncharacteristic of your town meta, as I remember it.
I said name both. You're on 1 out of 2.

I'll have to look for what the other game was, but you can make it one for now, it still enough for my idea of you being not your town self.

You are very reaching. The idea that there were 2 or 1 game I noticed that behaviour is not the point. And it seems like you are trying to avoid it and miss it by OMGUSing in a pretty weird way.

Also worth noting that Celever is being less explanatory, and kinda cryptic with a bit of sarcasm and aggressiveness. Things that I definitely saw in at least two games he was scum.
I'll have to look for what the other game was, but you can make it one for now, it still enough for my idea of you being not your town self.
I'm impressed, frankly. I didn't realise that you have a spidey-sense, which lets you see things in games you don't know even happened.

FTR, the last time I can remember being scum besides subbing into the last game very late on in Harry Potter. Don't remember it? You weren't on the site at that point. That's how I knew you were lying.
You are very reaching. The idea that there were 2 or 1 game I noticed that behaviour is not the point. And it seems like you are trying to avoid it and miss it by OMGUSing in a pretty weird way.
True. The quantity itself doesn't matter at all. What matters if you lied and exaggerated your way to casting suspicion on a townie. That's a pretty scummy thing to do, dontcha think? ^w^

Na, there was another game that you were scum in and I was there. I'm not lying. I working with what I remember. Might remember things wrongly, but that's not the point :\

Camo syndrome, anyone?
NP and Blakers why can't you allow me to like posts

Well, I assume you want an explanation, no? So I gave you one.

Then you should probably spend a little bit more time reading. I don't think you can simply "miss" the top of a page without not reading closely enough. :x

FTR, the last time I can remember being scum besides subbing into the last game very late on in Harry Potter.
But you were scum last game...? You subbed in for me, and I was scum.

What matters if you lied and exaggerated your way to casting suspicion on a townie.
This is reading to me as some form of AtE.

You weren't on the site at that point. That's how I knew you were lying.
Just because he wasn't around at the time doesn't mean he hasn't read up. You bring up a fair point, but I'm willing to believe in the benefit of the doubt.

I'd say you are dodging, also aggressed.
Oh boy, here comes the Camoposting
You could condense this all into one post, maybe? I see no reason to split it up unless you had things you wanted to add but just didn't do it the first time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back