TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!
I hate to keep refusing everything you're requesting, but I'm waiting to see what the TCG mechanic for UBs is before I make any of them. What I can tell you is that I plan on incorporating their codenames into their attacks/Powers, though.

NinJamezor

We love Huntail
I hate to keep refusing everything you're requesting, but I'm waiting to see what the TCG mechanic for UBs is before I make any of them. What I can tell you is that I plan on incorporating their codenames into their attacks/Powers, though.
Alright, I see what you're saying. Then can you make a Stufful card?

professorlight

Ice Queen
It's good to see you back, CMP; It's hard to quit this, isn't it? I should know.

Anyway, I still have that Amaura and the Scatterbug line drawings you asked me for once, if you still want them. I kind of used the scatterbug line once, but the images are gone from the internet anyway, thanks to photobucket. They're all yours if you want them.

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!
Alright, I see what you're saying. Then can you make a Stufful card?
Can do!
How's about an Alolan Sandshrew/Sandslash? I'm really fond of that lil' dude.
Sure, already got something planned in the works.
It's good to see you back, CMP; It's hard to quit this, isn't it? I should know.

Anyway, I still have that Amaura and the Scatterbug line drawings you asked me for once, if you still want them. I kind of used the scatterbug line once, but the images are gone from the internet anyway, thanks to photobucket. They're all yours if you want them.
Thanks, professorlight! And yep -- very hard to quit.

The artwork would be wonderful. Very much appreciated!

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!
@NinJamezor -- here's Stufful!

0omoEs4.png
Unfortunately, I'm still waiting to hear from the artist re: permission, so I'm afraid it's blank (for now). It's some great art, though, so I'm hoping I get the artist's blessing! Otherwise, I did the usual Normal/?-type blank combo with some hints of the secondary type showing.

Enjoy!

NinJamezor

We love Huntail
@NinJamezor -- here's Stufful!

0omoEs4.png
Unfortunately, I'm still waiting to hear from the artist re: permission, so I'm afraid it's blank (for now). It's some great art, though, so I'm hoping I get the artist's blessing! Otherwise, I did the usual Normal/?-type blank combo with some hints of the secondary type showing.

Enjoy!
This is nice! I like how it's got the Colorless and Fighting Background, and it has a nice second attack!

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!
Thanks, @NinJamezor. Glad you like it.

Anything else you guys want to see? Also, let me know if there's any older cards you can't read and I'll reupload them (thanks, Wikia...).

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Anything else you guys want to see? Also, let me know if there's any older cards you can't read and I'll reupload them (thanks, Wikia...).
I'd love to see a Neo Palossand, ngl. Think a Ghost-type would be especially interesting, but if you've already got spoilers and such laid out I won't be picky. :p

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!
I'd love to see a Neo Palossand, ngl. Think a Ghost-type would be especially interesting, but if you've already got spoilers and such laid out I won't be picky. :p
Palossand will be a Ghost-type for sure! Of course, it's one of the few Pokémon I do still need spoilers for, but it's coming soon!

If anyone wants to help with spoilers, feel free to shoot me a PM.

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!
Nothing fancy, but Rayquaza is finally back up. The Imageshack link from years ago (probably 2011) has been broken forever -- I also updated the card a bit.

KO9Cnbe.png
Edit: here's a list of Pokémon which still need spoilers...
[Alolan] Exeggutor
[Alolan] Marowak
Ampharos [MEGA]
Steelix [MEGA]
Manectric [MEGA]?
Metagross [MEGA]
Latias [MEGA]
Latios [MEGA]
Primal GROUDON
Rayquaza [MEGA]
Garchomp [MEGA]
Gallade [MEGA]
Oricorio (Baile Style)
Oricorio (Pom-Pom Style)
Oricorio (Pa'u Style)
Oricorio (Sensu Style)
Type: Null: waiting for Ultra Beast mechanic to be revealed (SM4?)
Silvally
Solgaleo: have Power name/effect, need attack name/effect
Lunala: have Power name/effect, need attack name/effect

Magearna
Marshadow

Last edited:

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!
Here's Pikipek!

neo_redux_731__pikipek_by_ilkcmp-dbaol40.png

Fun times. Also, I'm keeping the To-Do list updated daily, so if anyone wants to help... ;)

professorlight

Ice Queen
I'd like to help with the popplio line and amaura, if that's okay with you; they're some of my favorites. And I still have to send you those illustrations for amaura and the scatterbug line, right?

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!
I'd like to help with the popplio line and amaura, if that's okay with you; they're some of my favorites. And I still have to send you those illustrations for amaura and the scatterbug line, right?
Absolutely, @professorlight! I have a vague idea of what I want to do with Primarina, but I'd love and appreciate the help -- Amaura is all yours as well! :) And yep, I'm anxiously awaiting the art. I can't wait to put them to good use!

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!
Two cards in one day? Wha?

neo_redux_698__amaura_by_ilkcmp-dbb65aq.png

Huge thanks to @professorlight on this one -- not only for help finishing the spoilers, but for contributing the art as well!

Last edited:

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!
Another updated card!

[spoiler
209snubbull.png
[/spoiler]​

Been working behind-the-scenes the past few days. Updating cards, putting together the cards I have spoilers for (but no art), that sort of thing. Speaking of, I'm quickly approaching the end of the necessary spoilers, but if you feel inspired and wish to help, please check post #2273!

Also, I'm in the process of re-uploading/recovering the URLs for the proper-sized cards from the previous 721 (which the Wikia so kindly resized, leaving most unreadable). If there's a certain card you wish me to post sooner than later, let me know.

Last edited:

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!
Just a quick update for you guys! I've been working hard on ~5-10 cards/day, but I'm waiting to post them until I have art ready to complete them. Do you guys think I should post them as-is, or should I wait?

I've also been working on spoilers, and the list gets a little smaller every day as well. If you'd like to help with any, let me know -- I've already gotten some wonderful help from quite a few of you (huge thanks to you guys!).

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I'd say wait for the art. Only then will we be able to appreciate the entire product in it's full beauty! ^.^

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!
Here's...
019arattata.png
Kind of a fun card, if it can survive long enough!

I'd love your thoughts/comments/critiques -- and what you'd like to see next!