News 'Sun & Moon Collector's Chest Tin' Product Image!

Anthony Orosco

Aspiring Trainer
Roaring Skies getting a rerun.
Sun and Moon base dropping in a few weeks.
This fabulous tin just announced.

My wallet is crying.

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
Question, whatever happened to the elite trainer box that was said to have meta staples and such in it?

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
I'm confused why is everyone saying it's amazing? To me it looks lazy, the promos aren't new, the coin will probably be a boring old coin with the three starters on it, the stickers are decent, and no one cares at all about the rest.... So why is everyone so hyped for this?

TooChang

Aspiring Trainer
I'm confused why is everyone saying it's amazing? To me it looks lazy, the promos aren't new, the coin will probably be a boring old coin with the three starters on it, the stickers are decent, and no one cares at all about the rest.... So why is everyone so hyped for this?

this is exactly what i thought. at least give us some new promos if there isnt any promo gx's. This box is very underwhelming, the artwork of the stickers and box is the only thing going for me.

Anthony Orosco

Aspiring Trainer
Bruh. I'm gonna bring 40 dollars and use it on packs-I don't care what I get.
I would say don't buy loose packs when Sun and Moon base drops. People who weigh packs will be coming out in droves because of the new GX cards. My advice would be to buy blisters or tins.

Apterous

Aspiring Trainer
So this is the third set of promo foils of the 3 new starters? After just one sun & moon set? Seriously? Wow.

GengarGuy

PUMPKABOO SLAYER
I think the Pokemon company is trying to sort of. . . spoil us, or our wallets. I really hope they don't go too far as to repint a Shaymin with set up with 600 Hp.

Ninjabot 215

Beep Boop
Honestly, I'm not diggin' the box so much. I figured it would come with 5 Su Mo boosters instead of 2 Su Mo, 2 Sts, and 1 Fco...

But at least the coin is super pretty :)

Rindon

Aspiring Trainer
Honestly, I'm not diggin' the box so much. I figured it would come with 5 Su Mo boosters instead of 2 Su Mo, 2 Sts, and 1 Fco...

But at least the coin is super pretty :)
I usually like collecting the tins. I agree, I wish the tin contained 5 Sun and Moon booster packs.

Hunga

Oh no! Rotation in sight
Maybe it's because I getting old and a bit grumpy towards the tcg, but this looks really just beeing made for the younger ones as something to get as an easter gift.