News 'Sun & Moon Collector's Chest Tin' Product Image!

that chest tin tho really cool binder and i also wish it came with 5 sun and moon instead of others

I agree, I wish the tin contained 5 Sun and Moon booster packs.

Interesting that everyone's so busted up over the inclusion of FAC and STS packs. Other than the generations packages everything comes with a mix of packs from different sets. That's like being disappointed that you lost the lottery - I can see why it's disappointing but what did you expect?

Friend got this last Friday at Target for $25 and was pleased. I would recommend it, the box is pretty cool and it comes with a decent amount of stuff on top of 20 dollars of value in packs. The mini-binder is nice and the notepad is cute. If you like collectors shit this is a good deal. If you are a competitive player who has little interest in collecting I'd recommend the Solgaleo GX Tin instead.

I think I'll have to pick this up, the promos are really nice and it comes with some neat stuff! I noticed it's $5 off on Target's website, it's in the weekly ad at that price too so it might be on sale in stores too. I think it's only for this week though, so I suggest picking it up now!

Interesting that everyone's so busted up over the inclusion of FAC and STS packs. Other than the generations packages everything comes with a mix of packs from different sets. That's like being disappointed that you lost the lottery - I can see why it's disappointing but what did you expect?
Honestly, you're completely correct. The thing is it's called..

THE SUN AND MOON COLLECTORS CHEST

...so I just thought it would contain only Su Mo boosters, not the XY ones as well...

(which is actually kinda nice 'cuz I need more Volcanions/baby Volcanions anyways)

I don't know why they are still calling it a collector's chest, it is not that grand it is a lunchbox.

Took advantage of that sale at Target. And decided to use the stationary for something.
zW1Z2iN.jpg

Fun fact, I didn't want pencil lines to show up, so I took a fresh piece of the stationary and taped it to a window overtop the sketch, then I traced it with the pen.

Back