Wi-Fi Trades King Xerneas' Trade Emporium - Now Updated for Sun and Moon!

RE: King Xerneas' Trade Emporium - Shinies, Egg Moves, 5IVs, Hidden Abilities Galore and More! New Offers Regularly!

Thanks for the diancie, xerneas; I'll take care good care of it.

RE: King Xerneas' Trade Emporium - Shinies, Egg Moves, 5IVs, Hidden Abilities Galore and More! New Offers Regularly!

I can trade anytime between 8pm EST and 10pm EST tomorrow. Could you please nickname it El Tabador?

That works for me and will do. Message me tomorrow when you're ready to trade.

Cool. My FC is 0232 8473 1763 and my IGN is J-Rod. How long should it take you to clone the Serperior, and how many will you clone?

It'll take maybe a couple of minutes to make a couple like 3-5 clones.

Awesome! See you tonight.

Can we trade now?

I'll get online right now

Thank you. And with closing words, KOODO

You would not by any chance have a ditto for breeding? I just really started all I have is Legendaries and Lvl 5 Modest Blaze ability Fennekin Perfect EVs Ralts Lvl5 as well with Modest Nature with max Special attack and Speed Ev.

Hey Im interested in the following:

Litleo (Timid 31/31/31/31/x/31)
31/31/30/31/30/30 Contrary HP Rock Serperior (with Glare)
Jolly Protean Greninja (31/31/31/x/31/31)

Link to my thread is in my sig!

King Xerneas said:
Shiny Competitive Bisharp, Shiny Tanabata Jirachi, and HP Ground Pidgeot??

I can do the Bisharp and Pidgeot, but the Jirachi could be hacked as I got it from a trade but it has an English name and a is from Germany. I dont want to trade you a hacked Poke, so you can pick out a new poke or if you do want the Jirachi I can still give it to you :)

Alrighty everyone! The Emporium is now reopening its doors! I'm still breeding more
pokemon, so if you want something off of the "available in the near future" section let me know and I'll set one aside for you once I get the correct IVs!

I'm really interested in the Wimpod and Passimian!. i

I can offer the following,

31/x/31/31/31/31 modest Misdreavus

31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly Trapinch

31/x/31/31/31/31 modest beast ball Lapras

i also got a ton of non perfect 5iv pokemon.

I would be interested in the 5IV Vulpix with Snow Warning. It's necessary for the team I'm building, and I'd love to have it :)

I have a Shiny Minior with 3 Perfect IVs, if you'd like it.

Last edited:
Back