Wi-Fi Trades King Xerneas' Trade Emporium - Now Updated for Sun and Moon!

RE: King Xerneas' Trade Emporium - Shinies, Egg Moves, 4-5IVs, Contrary Snivy and More! New Offers Every Day!

Interested In getting a darkrai off you, i have a pokebank celebi i can offer you

RE: King Xerneas' Trade Emporium - Shinies, Egg Moves, 4-5IVs, Contrary Snivy and More! New Offers Every Day!

I also have a PokeBank Celebi too ^_^

Unnecessary bump ^_^

Hey perhaps we can trade.

BINX WANTS
event Steven's Metagross/Metang/Beldum
shiny Genosect
shiny Giratina
Diancie
female only shiny Heliosk
female only shiny Gogoat

BINX HAS
can breed a reckless Tepig
Victini (only trade for either shiny Giratina or any Diancie)
not sure about competitive shinies but these shinies:
male Qwilfish
Rayquaza
Moltres
Scatterbug (modern)

Is the riolu in a dreamball?

Binx345 said:
Hey perhaps we can trade.

BINX WANTS
event Steven's Metagross/Metang/Beldum
shiny Genosect
shiny Giratina
Diancie
female only shiny Heliosk
female only shiny Gogoat

BINX HAS
male Qwilfish
Rayquaza
Moltres
Scatterbug (modern)

I have all those, but my Metagross isn't the event one and Gogoat and Heliolisk are male.

kumail said:
Is the riolu in a dreamball?

Bred Pokemon are in a Pokeball unless stated otherwise.

Hi xerneas, it's been a while, hasn't it? do you think you could trade me a diancie? I still have the pokemon you asked for last time, but I can breed you new ones if you got what you needed.

Hi Xerneas I'd be interested in your cloning services, because I am a Showdown user, so I need clones of my Pokemon to trade them to others. You may choose any of the Pokemon on my list and clone them as many times as is convenient to you. In exchange for your services, you can have at least one of the clones you create. I'd also like a Hawlucha clone and a breedject Chimchar to add to my collection. Here is my list: http://poketrade.us/shop/InkaysGoods/ft Let me know if you'd like to clone any of my Pokemon.

BINX WANTS
shiny Genosect
shiny Giratina
Diancie

BINX HAS
male Qwilfish
Rayquaza
Moltres
Scatterbug (modern)
Suicune

Well maybe we can work out a trade from the above?

professorlight said:
Hi xerneas, it's been a while, hasn't it? do you think you could trade me a diancie? I still have the pokemon you asked for last time, but I can breed you new ones if you got what you needed.

What exactly were the Pokemon I asked for?

King Xerneas said:
professorlight said:

What exactly were the Pokemon I asked for?

Let me see:

professorlight said:
- a spinarak with sniper, megahorn, night slash, electroweb and signal beam
- a chansey
- a growlithe with close combat, roar, morning sun and covet

Those were the pokemon I have already bred; do you want to add any others?

How about an Amaura with Discharge as well?

Certainly; give me a second then.

Done!

? Skipped me?

Binx345 said:
? Skipped me?

Sorry about that! Sadly there isn't really anything you have that I don't already have or just isn't a fair trade for me.

jhippie8 said:
Hi Xerneas I'd be interested in your cloning services, because I am a Showdown user, so I need clones of my Pokemon to trade them to others. You may choose any of the Pokemon on my list and clone them as many times as is convenient to you. In exchange for your services, you can have at least one of the clones you create. I'd also like a Hawlucha clone and a breedject Chimchar to add to my collection. Here is my list: http://poketrade.us/shop/InkaysGoods/ft Let me know if you'd like to clone any of my Pokemon.

I sort of stopped cloning for others as it was taking a lot of time for me to do it, but I more than highly recommend my good friend Drohn who would be more than happy to help you out with your cloning needs ^_^

professorlight said:
Certainly; give me a second then.

Done!

Alright I'll check if I have that extra Diancie on stock and if I don't, I'll just get another clone and get back to you within this week ^_^

King Xerneas said:
Alright I'll check if I have that extra Diancie on stock and if I don't, I'll just get another clone and get back to you within this week ^_^

Thanks! Just PM me so I don't keep you waiting too much.

RE: King Xerneas' Trade Emporium - Shinies, Egg Moves, 5IVs, Hidden Abilities Galore and More! New Offers Regularly!

Hi King I'm not sure if you got my last post, but I'd be interested in your Hawlucha and some cloning services. I have a shiny contrary serperior if you'd like to clone it for me, and then you can keep a copy. It has a timid nature, with ivs 31/31/30/31/30/30 with HP Rock. Thanks.

RE: King Xerneas' Trade Emporium - Shinies, Egg Moves, 5IVs, Hidden Abilities Galore and More! New Offers Regularly!

Let me know if you're still interested ^_^

Yes, I'm still interested, as long as you are :)

Sure when can you trade?

Back