Finished Mafia XXXVIII: Battle for the Republic (Congratulations Darth Sidious!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must be confusing something upe, though I'm pretty sure she's done it before. It's probably just a scummy neutral thing then.

Quaking was also very quick to claim a powerful Ability after being asked, which is also a tell because town tend to be much more reluctant. In addition, as said previously, that Ability is very powerful and I don't think it belongs to town.

I was quick to claim the ability because if no one comes forward, it confirms me as town. Either way, we get a confirmed townie, so it's a big help. The ability isn't that powerful, since it prevents me from using my other ability.

This is their normal activity level. They are super scummy and lurk every game regardless of alignment, so they're very difficult to read. They're a good lynch if we're ever out of leads (which hopefully we don't come to this point).

Bit rude, but fair point. Been ill quite a bit and don't like to contribute when I don't have much to say, because it's not going to do anything.
Sus of Rainy still and regret not voting but wasn't able to check for a response from Blakers before the day ended. Since we have two consecutive days, there's not much harm in lynching, and then making a decision based on the flip since we don't seem to have any leads other than that right now.
##VOTE: rainyman123

I was quick to claim the ability because if no one comes forward, it confirms me as town.
Why didn't you wait to see if anyone comes forward? There were a number of players that hadn't posted yet.

Either way, we get a confirmed townie, so it's a big help.
Who?

The ability isn't that powerful, since it prevents me from using my other ability.
It depends on your other Ability, then.

Bit rude, but fair point. Been ill quite a bit and don't like to contribute when I don't have much to say, because it's not going to do anything.
Not meant to be rude, sorry if it comes across like that! <3

Sus of Rainy still and regret not voting but wasn't able to check for a response from Blakers before the day ended. Since we have two consecutive days, there's not much harm in lynching, and then making a decision based on the flip since we don't seem to have any leads other than that right now.
##VOTE: rainyman123
I do agree with this about lynching rainy since we do have two consecutive days.

Not meant to be rude, sorry if it comes across like that! <3
I do agree with this about lynching rainy since we do have two consecutive days.
It's fine <3 I honestly should expect to come off as scummy at this point, but I really hate contributing thoughts when they're baseless/have already been said, because it then comes across as me echoing other people and not forming my own opinion. 3 more votes and rainy gets lynched?

If no one came forward, everyone would be confused, and we would have no confirmed townies.
But why did you need to reveal your Ability before you had given the opportunity for "anyone else to come forward"? Also, you haven't commented on anything else.

It's fine <3 I honestly should expect to come off as scummy at this point, but I really hate contributing thoughts when they're baseless/have already been said, because it then comes across as me echoing other people and not forming my own opinion. 3 more votes and rainy gets lynched?
Squirtle Squad; can we have a vote count please?

@NinjaPenguin that vote change was really fast, not that many people have been on since you really started making your case, and it has only been a few hours, seems like a premature change which to me looks like it could be bandwagoning, though you did add your own point at least.

I am tending to agree with the quakingpunch73 thing though, the particular part of the read that stands out to me is the
Any other Active Ability that you choose to use will also be blocked

part in post 481. Correct me if I am wrong, but the only time I have seen anyone have more than one activated ability was as the independent, and I certainly can't see town having something like two activated abilities one of which is "impenetrable" defense . I also question the

On a side note, has anyone present been targeted for the night kill? I think I could have been, provided no one comes forward.

statement in post 479, I can't think of a reason why someone would know who was targeted by the night kill. Furthermore, you claimed pretty quickly, not that many people had posted either in the mean term.

I posted that a bit early sorry

@NinjaPenguin you seemed pretty sold on Robin Aisaga earlier, are you sidelining that thought, or was it just pressure?

also since I meant to have it in the last part but missed it

##Vote: quakingpunch73

@Jabberwock; Did you get any information on any more Senate's Orders? To everyone that thinks Jabber is scum, I think that if Jabber actually gets information on these orders, then he's got a very pro-town Ability that is pretty useless on scum.
I found out what Double Suspect does!!! :D Apparently the Ability doesn't filter out Senate Orders that have already passed.
If you don't believe that the two can be both town, I find it weird that you didn't vote Rainy. Why Blakers? A pressure vote over a legit case you agree with?
Yep. A pressure vote that I could use to actually change something over a legit case that I figured would go through with or without my vote.

I'd love a vote count, too. Can't figure out why all of you voting quaking are leaving rainy alive for another Day.

Actually y'know what I don't think my vote is anywhere yet. ##VOTE: RAINYMAN123

Vote Count made by phone! I'll post a proper vote count when I'm home!

Rainy is on 5

QuakingPunch is on 4

No other votes are on the table,

7 votes to lynch!!!

@NinjaPenguin you seemed pretty sold on Robin Aisaga earlier, are you sidelining that thought, or was it just pressure?
The vote on Robin was legitimate, but he defended it fairly well and everyone else rejected it. I went with Quaking because he is just as scummy as Robin and his lynch looked more likely to happen.

##Vote:QuakingPunch
I've said all I need to say and my redirection of abilities from QuakingPunch to bb proves that bb is most likely inncocent as well.

But why did you need to reveal your Ability before you had given the opportunity for "anyone else to come forward"? Also, you haven't commented on anything else.

I wanted to say something at the start of the day, and I wasn't sure if anyone would come forward if I didn't say anything else. As for why I didn't comment on any of your other points is that anything I could say about the other points would be perceived as WIFOM (The Ability) or AtE (Not scumhunting, overcautious).

##Vote:QuakingPunch
I've said all I need to say and my redirection of abilities from QuakingPunch to bb proves that bb is most likely inncocent as well.

Why do we need to know you redirected me to bb? You say "as well" too. Who else is innocent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back