News Target and Toys R Us 'Sun' and 'Moon' Launch Events on Saturday!

Gamestops will have at least something to give out. Every store should have gotten lanyards in Red, Blue, and Yellow with the GO team names on them, along with rubber wristbands with the same thing.

Most pleasing. I specifically asked for the release day off, this is the icing on the cake for me. I reserved at gamestop, so midnight release for me!

That pikachu is So Kawaii ( cute ) not great competitively but it's too cute to not get. I hope it's not only in the states.

Wish I could go to these places on those days =/

I dont drive still and no $ to pick up Sun&Moon till December =/

I kind of want to drop by Target on Saturday. The Pikachu is actually pretty nice at 70 HP for a Raichu deck and new card style looks nice.

I'm getting some Snorlax-z and a poster. I preordered at the beginning of the year. Gonna pick up my games, my ring, my gems and my preorder freebies. If you have a GOOD Gamestop, you'll likely be able to get a poster. I know my gamestop gives me whatever. Course I know them there pretty good. lol Urrmigurd, I preordered so much...XD I'm gonna wear that ring as a fashion. lmao MY WEEKEND IS GONNA BE SO BUSY! Games, events, a date...I'm gonna hyper-ventilate!

Does this apply to just the United States, or Canada as well? I just checked the Toys R Us Canadian website, and it stated that the ''Sun and Moon'' event will be taking place on November 19, which is Saturday. However, they did not mention the time. So I was just wondering if it will be all day, or does the US event duration apply to us Canadians as well.

Does this apply to just the United States, or Canada as well? I just checked the Toys R Us Canadian website, and it stated that the ''Sun and Moon'' event will be taking place on November 19, which is Saturday. However, they did not mention the time. So I was just wondering if it will be all day, or does the US event duration apply to us Canadians as well.

I think it's safe to assume that it starts around the time the store opens, though I'm not sure if there's a huge difference between US and Canadian stores. Maybe check to see when your local store opens and plan from there?

In terms of these kinds of retail events, if the information you're looking for is not on the website, your best course of action is to contact your local store.

The 1st evolutions booklet says the toys r us event is on Saturday the 19th. Did the date get changed to Sunday?

Picked up the Moon Alolan Collection today

For some reason Litten is from the first SM set and not the promo set, so we have SM Promo 001 (Rowlet) 003 (Popplio) and 004 (Pikachu)

So did anyone go to Target and actually get one? I tried three stores, and apparently most of the stores in the South didn't get anything.

I snagged a Pikachu, there was a guy sitting at the entranceway, I know my neighbor and his three kiddos went as well and were each able to get one.

Back