News New Pokemon Revealed on 'Collection Sun' and 'Collection Moon' Booster Boxes!

So when TPCi can't get organized, loads of people are denied entry to Worlds, but when PCL can't get organized, we get a new Pokémon out of it?

Seems legit. :U

Looks like a cactus, possibly a grass type or ghost. Reminds me of a yo-kai, hmmm. My guess is that it is pyukumuku's evolution!

Would they make an alolian version of a pokemon with a mega evolution already. Seems like that would cause problems

It seems very similar to a Pukumuku. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the evolution. I would be surprised if they were two completely separate Pokemon.

Part of me thinks this thing comes from the sea cucumber, buuuut it doesn't look....pink enough. If it does, then GREAT. If not, then OK!

I immediately thought of Pyukumuku too, but besides being spiny underwater things, they don't look anything alike. I still hope Pyukumuku gets a colourful evolution though.

Also, I love her. I like this approach to more "girly" pokemon much more than say, Steenee and Tsareena.

I don't think this is related to any Pokemon we know, it's probably something completely new. My guess is Water/Poison.

Back