News New Pokemon Revealed on 'Collection Sun' and 'Collection Moon' Booster Boxes!

Whatever it is, a new sun and moon trailer is fit for this Pokemon so that, we will know who he is.
If you're guess is Alolan Mawile, remember that Mawile has a Mega.

Krookodile is "3-in-a-row". This Pokemon is always present in every Base Set, starting from Black and White.

I wish a S&M booster pack will contain 11 cards, just like the old times or a booster box contains 40 packs. I am happy with that!

Last edited:
Another very feminine looking pokemon... There seems to be A LOT of those this gen. Not a complaint mind you, just an observation.

Very sad to see a regular Hypno on the box. I really wanted an Alolan Hypno that was Psychic/Dark. Ah well, maybe next gen.

water ghost

Would certainly not mind that! It looks pretty mysterious so could very well be, but it also gives of the Mawile vibe so steel is also a good possibility I guess.

It also looks somewhat like a flower, so grass water (assuming it stands in the water) would make sense too.

Part of me thinks this thing comes from the sea cucumber, buuuut it doesn't look....pink enough. If it does, then GREAT. If not, then OK!

Well, I think it evolves from the sea cucumber. It probably became more bluer then pinker probably form camouflage/protective reasons. *shrugs*

To me it looks like a "crown-of-thorns" sea star. They are poisonous but due to their harmful, reef-destroying eating habits I could also see it ending up dark type. Going form a sea cucumber to a sea star would not be that much of a stretch (both echinoderms) but their colour schemes seem to be very different as well...

It looks more like the crown-of-thorns starfish than a sea urchin. Water/Poison is my guess, or maybe Water/Steel because it looks like its "arms" are sheltering its body.

One more guess... Poison/Fairy.

Back