'Pokemon Super Premium Collection: Mew and Mewtwo' in October!

Now... Let's see the entire night march deck get reprinted in its own little set, and then I can stand back and watch the world burn ;)

You kid, but realistically one of the "Pokemon World Championship" Decks from this year will probably be Night March - so Pokemon is going to end up officially printing a Night March deck. It won't be playable / legal cards, but it'll still be an entire printed Night March deck.

You kid, but realistically one of the "Pokemon World Championship" Decks from this year will probably be Night March - so Pokemon is going to end up officially printing a Night March deck. It won't be playable / legal cards, but it'll still be an entire printed Night March deck.

No doubt about it.

I read the title and got excited thinking this would contain English cards of that super premium set Japan got

I'm definitely getting it. What I'm most disappointed by though, is that there aren't matching card sleeves for each of the elite trainer boxes.
These elite trainer boxes are going to be perfect for me for storing some of the older sets from the B & W era from before elite trainer boxes were common.

Well... Definitely getting this, despite the fact it's obviously going to be well over $100 here in Australia. >.> Hope the boxes are the same dimensions as Elite Trainer Boxes and not smaller.

You do acknowledge, that it's very likely Karen will be legal at Worlds, right?

I could buy pretty much everything I need to complete a multitude of decks for $80...
but I'll buy some packs and a few promo cards instead. TPCi logic right there.
For reals, I don't think $80 is worth it. I have everything but about 5 cards from Generations at this point, and I can get empty ETB's from my local game store for $4 a piece to fill the purpose of the three boxes they are selling in this. If I needed the promos, I might have considered this. It's too much money for not enough. Sure it's cool, but $80 is too much. TCPi has a habit of making Generations products more than they should be. Maybe like, $50-$60 would be more reasonable.
Maybe.
Also, I'm hearing something that Night March could be a World Championship deck?
Please, no. I can't stand Night March, let alone see it on the Target shelves every time I want to buy some packs.

Sure it's cool, but $80 is too much. TCPi has a habit of making Generations products more than they should be. Maybe like, $50-$60 would be more reasonable.

I see this argument all the time and it drives me up the wall. Generations products are priced very well.

Let's take the mythical collections. They're $13 for two packs, a promo and a pin. Now, if we assume a Generations pack can be retailed for $4 (the same price as a single normal pack at retail), then a Mythical collection would work out to $8 for the packs and $5 for the pin and promo. If you look at the pins for sale on Pokemon's website, they retail for upwards of $8 each, so this is already an excellent deal.

The Premium collections are $25, and they have four packs, a promo, and a very well-made figure. Four packs would value $16, meaning we get the promo and figure for $9. Whether you like the bust-style figure or not, you can't deny the figures are very much worth that price, as they are beautifully detailed and well-made.

The Generations ETB retails for $50, and it comes with ten packs. That's $40 in packs, and you get all the extra ETB stuff PLUS the Shayman promo for just $10. That's an even better deal than a normal ETB.

So, we come to this product. For $80, you get ten packs (valuing $40), three ETB-style boxes (if we take MechanicalMarine's pricing at face value, that's $12 for all three), two promos and a full figure detailing two pokemon (let's spitball and say they're worth $10 together), AND an art and concept book. That book could easily retail for $20-$25 alone. So if we add together the value of this box (40+12+10+20), we get $82. That's hardly egregious for everything you're getting.

That's not even taking into consideration the time and work that goes into these products in regard to the art, labor, etc. that goes into it. Then remember TPCi needs to make a profit off this stuff.

It's expensive, yes. But it's also more than worth it.

I would buy the book and promos if sold separately. For 40 dollars in packs, I would rather buy singles, considering you would only pull 2 EX on average, with a little luck. I would of liked if it was 50$ and you got like 2 or 3 packs. The Mew and Mewtwo are so cool, so you do get two good EX cards still.

First , It comes with the Dragons Exalted Mew-ex as a Reprint! and second it comes out on My B-day!!!!
Also that Is really cool that The Water Pokémon Master has the same Birthday as me!:cool::D

Oh man, this looks awesome! An improvement on the ETBs. No idea on the price in ££ yet, but I reckon it'll be about £60 (given the Generations ETB is ~£45). The figure looks sweet as well, hope they release it as it appears here in Europe, instead of replacing the figure with dreaded jumbo cards!

Interesting to see Mew EX make a return as well! Strange decision, but I like it! Especially since the promos are full art. The collector in me is definitely loving this!

I would be fine with buying the book separately tbh. 80$ is too much to spend at once for these huge products. ;(

This looks amazing!
Unfortunally we don`t have this products in my country but well, I`m going to import it anyway because I need it! Seriously!

darn guess i will have to get the mew ex fa dragon exalted from someone but i do want that book i guess i can use save some bday money but its nice seeing my fav black and white set get one of its card reprinted :)

WOW...79.99 they could have gave you more then 10 packs for that price who needs 3 extra boxes lol need to start saving up, end of the year looks to be getting expensive

WOW...79.99 they could have gave you more then 10 packs for that price who needs 3 extra boxes lol need to start saving up, end of the year looks to be getting expensive

i would have to worry if my birthday was not later in the year good thing it is.

Back