'Pokemon Super Premium Collection: Mew and Mewtwo' in October!

I don't know whether to be smart and just avoid buying this or be suckered into paying booster box price for 2 promos, 10 boosters, an artbook and accessories.
If I had £60 to spare I'd buy 20 boosters. Really they should lower the price to around £50 (like $65 I think) and have 20 boosters.

Good thing I collect cards, now I still have plenty of Mew EX cards for me to use in decks again. BUAHAHA!

80 bucks? I could get both Sun and Moon for that price when they come out. I'd only get this for the Mew and Mewtwo promos, so I guess I'll get them online. They'll be pretty expensive, probably, but I don't care.

80 bucks? I could get both Sun and Moon for that price when they come out. I'd only get this for the Mew and Mewtwo promos, so I guess I'll get them online. They'll be pretty expensive, probably, but I don't care.

Just a FYI, the full art Mew EX from Dragons Exalted goes for about 45 bucks and that mewtwo may hit 20ish so if you're going to spend 70 bucks anyway, you may as well get the collection AND 10 Generations packs.

Art books normally sell from 20 to 80 bucks and you might be able to sell that code card for 10 bucks. Really the resale value of that collection is pretty good if all you're after is the Mew and Mewtwo promo. Also if you hit a Jolteon EX, you just got money.

why could we have either the x-ball or damage swap mewtwos? this mewtwo is terrible! at least we get a good mew now. wonder if that could make a change, or if the meta will stay the same considering weve had fates collide mew for a while. only time will tell, i guess.

I can't wait to get my hands on this set!! Everything just looks so amazing!

Are these card boxes the same size are regular ETBs? They look like they might be a bit longer.
They're a bit longer, actually (I picked up my copy yesterday). Overall really nice set, and I got decent (but not staggering) pulls. The art book is surprisingly nice, actually.

I can't wait to get my hands on this set!! Everything just looks so amazing!

Are these card boxes the same size are regular ETBs? They look like they might be a bit longer.
The boxes are about 1.75" longer than the ETBs. They are the same width and height though. The Pikachu/Pokeball box is also the same material as the ETBs making it a giant collector box.

Wow. I need this, all of it. The holy trinity boxes, the promos, the packs, the illustrations. It's all a must have for me. Unfortunately since the printed book is slowly dying (damn you Amazon), there are no Barnes and Nobles for a while in DC. Not about to deal with the traffic. I'll order one, I guess. I need to have this.

I needed that Mew-EX anyway, so I ordered one. It was either that or pay $50 for just the Mew-EX full art from DRX, (hate the foil print effect of the Radiant Collection version, and the non-full art one has super derpy art) so yeah. Great-looking box, this. And the book will be nice to have.

I don't know whether to be smart and just avoid buying this or be suckered into paying booster box price for 2 promos, 10 boosters, an artbook and accessories.
If I had £60 to spare I'd buy 20 boosters. Really they should lower the price to around £50 (like $65 I think) and have 20 boosters.

It's all about that Mew-EX, if you don't want it then don't get this product. Like I said, the previous (really good) print of the Mew-EX is around $50. This one is just as nice if not nicer.

Last edited:
Is this product coming to the UK? If so, when and which stores? :):)
Barnes' and Nobles' timed exclusivity ends on the 3rd of October, so that's when you would see it in other stores. Whether or not it'll be sold outside of USA hasn't been mentioned yet. I ordered it to Norway from USA because it's bound to be just as expensive in Norway as our three or four main Pokémon TCG etailers are excessive in pricing and not even worth browsing.

Any word on a release outside of the US? I can't find anything about this product on any of the British websites I order from.

Back