Interesting 'Mythical Pokemon Collection: Mew Box' in February...

Materious17

Pokemon Geologist
The figures were never damaged, one of their limbs was always just encased in their element. For Charizard its wing was made of cooling lava, for Blastoise its cannon was encased in ice, and for Venusaur, its front leg is completely covered by the grasses and spiny leaves coming out towards the bottom right of the picture.

LiftoffLizard

Hoenn Nerd
The figures were never damaged, one of their limbs was always just encased in their element. For Charizard its wing was made of cooling lava, for Blastoise its cannon was encased in ice, and for Venusaur, its front leg is completely covered by the grasses and spiny leaves coming out towards the bottom right of the picture.
Oh I misinterpreted thank you.

Rocket The Shellos

Aspiring Trainer
That Pikachu figure looks pretty nice.

Still confused as to why Charizard and Blastoise are the only ones with battle damage though. Not complaining though - Venusaur is my favourite of the 3 anyway

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
That Pikachu figure looks pretty nice.

Still confused as to why Charizard and Blastoise are the only ones with battle damage though. Not complaining though - Venusaur is my favourite of the 3 anyway

Pretty sure the lack of an arm line on it's left-side (at first it looks like it might be hiding in the grass) indicates it's missing an arm. That might be the implication of battle damage.

Also this Pikachu is so pretty! I'll probably just buy the loose figure separately (did that with Venusaur)

Rocket The Shellos

Aspiring Trainer
Pretty sure the lack of an arm line on it's left-side (at first it looks like it might be hiding in the grass) indicates it's missing an arm. That might be the implication of battle damage.

Also this Pikachu is so pretty! I'll probably just buy the loose figure separately (did that with Venusaur)
Eh. I thought that was just the figure company being lazy. If it doesn't need to be shown, sometimes they don't.

But I definitely would like to pick up the Venusaur and Blastoise ones loose at some point. The boxes cost like $50 here and Generations doesn't interest me (but I managed to trade an Aurorus EX for the Charizard one)

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I like the figure. I'm also glad that this Pikachu-EX is a reprint because now I can get it on PTCGO for virtually pennies.

VinculumStellarum

Hello Tomorrow, going well? Any luck?
Right, a box gets dedicated to my favourite Pokémon! I really like the art on the card, and the figure actually looks pretty decent. I like it.

Rocket The Shellos

Aspiring Trainer
My local stores still have a bunch of these, guess they don't sell well at $50 each. Might wait until clearance and grab a few for the figures

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
Man, it sucks being a broke teenager. So many things are coming out that I want. FA Sycamore, Rayquaza Vs Keldeo Battle Arena, and now this! I already missed the Venusaur Box, AND the mythical collections after May. I also got NO cards for my May birthday, plus I'm having trouble playtesting standard. Life sucks kids, so just completely give up on it.

The8bitSalamence

Aspiring Trainer
The attacks are reprints but I ADORE that artwork and the figure is amazing. I think I will be lashing out my wallet at this one.

TheFearsomeFroakie

Aspiring Trainer
I really liked the look of the figures, still, at least the oversized cards are artistically adorning a shelf in my room- although with that menacing look on its face the Pikachu one's gonna give me nightmares.

StriatonIsMagic

I'll Never Forget This Day
Man, it sucks being a broke teenager. So many things are coming out that I want. FA Sycamore, Rayquaza Vs Keldeo Battle Arena, and now this! I already missed the Venusaur Box, AND the mythical collections after May. I also got NO cards for my May birthday, plus I'm having trouble playtesting standard. Life sucks kids, so just completely give up on it.
I'm a broke teen too. I feel all your pain.

blueduckgolduck

Ace Trainer
Advanced Member
I don't really like Pikachu but this card art is sick. I have all of the 20th year full arts so far and can't wait to have them all!