Finished Mafia XXXV: Pokemon Card GB3: Team GR's Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
tl;dr of Jesi (For vom, mainly, but also for Mia and whoever else doesn't know how she plays)
- Excitable
- Likes to post
- Likes to talk
- Enjoys being in the mix of things

She's doing all of these, but I can't deny that they seem different this time around.

tl;dr of Jesi (For vom, mainly, but also for Mia and whoever else doesn't know how she plays)
- Excitable
- Likes to post
- Likes to talk

She's doing all of these, but I can't deny that they seem different this time around.
Even I feel like I'm acting different. •__•"

- Excitable
- Likes to post
- Likes to talk

[Future Reference.]

So I've been told I should contribute but I don't really want to vote on Day 1, I guess, so I'm going to go ahead and do exactly that.

Apparently I should comment on the state of the game too? I mean, I'm not actively following it, so I don't have much to say.
You don't have to vote in order to contribute, just sharing your thoughts and stuff is good. Also, yes, apparently you should. If you're playing, whether you're active or not, you should follow or at the very least have some general idea of what's going on.

So I've been told I should contribute but I don't really want to vote on Day 1, I guess, so I'm going to go ahead and do exactly that.

Apparently I should comment on the state of the game too? I mean, I'm not actively following it, so I don't have much to say.
I missed someone saying that you should contribute. Who said that?

I'd beg to differ, Carson, but I'll go over that in my next post. Gonna put this all up here first.

@PikaMasterJesi. Who, in your opinion, is the scummiest player in the game as of now? Why are they scummy/scummier than you?
Oh no, I don't know how to answer this...

As of right now, if I'm being honest, I think that I'm actually the one who's acting the scummiest because of the pressure I'm under and my really bad defending. Like BB said, I'm acting really different, which even I recognize, and I've been backpedalling a lot. However, I think this scumminess is just part of the way I play, and I don't think it's good to just make a lynch on me until later, when I have more time to prepare a proper defence. No one has really done anything other than myself, which is why I have no choice but to say I'm the scummiest at this point in time.

Addition while posting: As I'm typing this, I just saw Excal's post come up. I'll go over this.
Awesome, let's do it. The sooner the better! :D
To that, I say this:
I'll be able to prove why I'm not a good lynch candidate today (Mafia day), but it'll come at a later time.
The context in this is that I just need some time to solidify my defence.
I choose to believe you for now, but that's completely based on gut and not actual facts.
You're making the right choice, I can tell you that. ^v^

*sigh*

Jesi, if you don't want to be lynched today, you need to come up with another lynch candidate. While it's good to recognize that you haven't made the townies plays, confessing that you've played scummily and then giving yourself up as a lynch candidate gets you nowhere.

Of course, if you're happy with your own lynch, so is everyone else.

Jesi, if you don't want to be lynched today, you need to come up with another lynch candidate.
Working on that now, in this post. In fact, it's right below.

Hmm... This is definitely an interesting post. This is by far the most interesting part of it:
Excal said:
So I've been told I should contribute
So he's been told by someone. Who could this be? Considering the flavour of this game, I'd like to guess that'd most likely be the scum team. I don't see why with a game like this there would be any masons or lovers (and even with that, the only pair I can think of would be Mark and Mint, which makes no sense as the scum clear a townie), so I think this is a slip. And yes, I understand this is a new player, but I think this is a huge mistake that's been made.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: ExcalAura4D

Of course, if you're happy with your own lynch, so is everyone else.
I don't want to die on Cycle 1 again. I'm not happy with my own lynch at all, actually. I'd much rather it be someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back