Finished Mafia XXXV: Pokemon Card GB3: Team GR's Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I'll be pretty inactive for the next week and a half preparing for Nationals in multiple ways.

Is anyone else in this game going to be going to or participating in nats? If I'm going to be missing a bunch of players I can pause the game as the tournament comes closer.

The op said we would receive a card at the start of all night periods and also at the start of day 1..

Is this true??

It's true, but this game originally had a day one start which is why I said that. The card you got in the pregame is the card you would have gotten on day one. Since I decided to go with a short night zero, I just gave you all your cards then. Everyone who is alive at the start of night 1 will receive another card as normal.

Is anyone else in this game going to be going to or participating in nats? If I'm going to be missing a bunch of players I can pause the game as the tournament comes closer.
I likely won't be on full hiatus but I'll be nowhere near normal levels of activity.

I'm kinda Canadian, so I won't be going to US Nats. I won't be at Canadian Nats either, which is this weekend, but I highly doubt there's any other Canadians in this game.

I likely won't be on full hiatus but I'll be nowhere near normal levels of activity.

Yeah, I got you. I just want to get a feel of how many players this game is going to affect.

Vote count.

mordacazir: 1 (Card Effect)
Squirtle Squad: 0 (PikaMasterJesi)
PikaMasterJesi: 3 (thegrovylekid, quakingpunch73 Camoclone, Jabberwock, quakingpunch73)
TheFlyingPidove: 0 (quakingpunch73 quakingpunch73)
thegrovylekid: 0 (PikaMasterJesi)
quakingpunch73: 1 (PikaMasterJesi simsands)
Vom: 2 (double o squirtle, Celever)
bbninjas: 0 (scattered mind)
Keeper of Night: 0 (PikaMasterJesi)
Celever: 1 (scattered mind)
Jabberwock: 0 (PikaMasterJesi)
scattered mind: 1 (bbninjas)
ExcalAura4D: 1 (PikaMasterJesi)

Not voting: 10 (ExcalAura4D, King Xerneas, Squirtle Squad, Reinforce, Luispipe8, Miyami~~, TheFlyingPidove, mordacazir, Keeper of Night, Vom)

Day 1 ends June 27 at 2 PM CST, or about 90 hours from the time of this post.

Someone hasn't liked the post yet. Not good.

I'm kinda Canadian, so I won't be going to US Nats. I won't be at Canadian Nats either, which is this weekend, but I highly doubt there's any other Canadians in this game.
*cough*TGK*cough*Excal*cough*Mia*cough*

Also, Jesi––I believe I actually explained scumhunting to you in like my second post of quaking's and dos's game. You were definitely active in that game. Surely you picked something up.

And, PMJ, I have to ask:
PikaMasterJesi: 3 (thegrovylekid, quakingpunch73 Camoclone, Jabberwock, quakingpunch73)
Is this correct?

Also, Jesi––I believe I actually explained scumhunting to you in like my second post of quaking's and dos's game. You were definitely active in that game. Surely you picked something up.
Time to go re-read Werewoilf 33, because I kinda forgot. •__•"

I'm Canadian and I'll be away this weekend.
And no, I don't really know how to scumhunt. Considering the games I played in were Mafia XXXIII and XXXIV, in which one I was completely new and the other I 1) Got nightsplatted on N1 and 2) where scumhunting didn't really apply because there wasn't any scum, per say.
You were doing the equivalent of scumhunting last game even though there were no scumteams in that game.
Good point. I mean, techinically, we made a case on EM in your game for that, except he was just posting fluff.
EM was posting less over a long period of time. That's more of a case then posting less in under 24 hours. Definitely not something to stop RVS for.

Sorry. I didn't explicitly mention it, but it does say in the OP that lynches are determined by a simple majority.

There are twenty people alive, so it is eleven to lynch.

The vote count posted is correct.

I'm Canadian and I'll be away this weekend.
I had no idea you were Canadian.

You were doing the equivalent of scumhunting last game even though there were no scumteams in that game.
I was? I seriously need to go re-read these games. I've forgotten scumhunting, which isn't good. Maybe I was just wrapped up in making my own game.

Case on Jesi coming within the next hour or tommorow.
>__<"

Jesi's ISO:
If Mark is not in Mint condition, that means Mint is not marked.

##VOTE: Squirtle Squad

Everything starts with a little RVS.

My puns are great! What are you talking about?

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: thegrovylekid
Random RVS Votes.
What does EBWOP mean? I have never heard that term before.
Jesi asks about a term that hasn't come up before, nothing that's too strange.
Thanks. Now I get it.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: quakingpunch73

Personally, I like bold as it makes votes easier to see, but having it not be a necessity males mobile posting much more accessible. Bolding on mobile is a pain.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Keeper of Night
Jesi gets back to RVS, random voting Keeper and myself.
I'm guessing this is where we're gonna exit RVS? RVS is fun though...
Quakingpunch called out TFP for lurking and I thought that was gonna turn into a case. That was kinda jumping to conclusions on my part.

##Unvote
##Vote: Jabberwock
Dancing with my votes is fun.
Now things get strange. Jesi declares that RVS, our best scumhunting method early on, is over because she thinks I made a case on TFP without her posting at all, when it was just an RVS vote. This is definitely a scum tactic. It gets scummier though. After Camo and me call Jesi out for trying to prematurely end RVS, she makes a huge backpedal and goes back to RVS.
Good point. I mean, techinically, we made a case on EM in your game for that, except he was just posting fluff.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: ExcalAura4D

Might as well. I'll probably end up voting every player today. Like I said above, dancing with my votes is pretty fun.
@ExcalAura4D , I'm tagging you so you know D1 has started.
While this post may seem to be more backpeddling and RVS, it becomes a lot more important in a sec.
Oh, I know this is off-topic, but I wanted to point out that there was a previous sketch of Mark I did before the final got decided on. Here it is:
View attachment 10995
I actually really like how this turned out, but I'll get back to the topic. Lemme start with a question: How can we start our scumhunt from here?

...Well, that went places I didn't expect it to.

The whole reasoning for my questioning scumhunting is because right now we're in some pretty heavy RVS (although I may have broken that and put myself up as a target without meaning to), and I'm not really sure exactly how to go about it. Maybe I should re-read Werewolf 33 and look there for starters.

That kinda comes off as a bit rude to me. >_<"
Here's some fluff unrelated to the game, with some lies sprinkled in because Jesi just admitted that she was capable of scumhunting! For reference,
I would also like to point that in the game that was referenced here, EM was scum, so Jesi lied here hardcore!

Completely understandable. I just wanted to post that picture so others could see it, since I felt it was loosely tied to the game.
A wild fluff post appeared!
"My questioning scumhunting" means "The reason I asked about how to scumhunt". I word things weirdly sometimes.

And no, I don't really know how to scumhunt. Considering the games I played in were Mafia XXXIII and XXXIV, in which one I was completely new and the other I 1) Got nightsplatted on N1 and 2) where scumhunting didn't really apply because there wasn't any scum, per say.
Jesi lies again, with post 108 as reference.
It's not necessarily that I wanted to break it, but more like my impatience on getting right down to it. I'm a really impatient person, and TGK can vouch for it. It also explains why I'm on all the time.
Now Jesi is making excuses for wanting to skip RVS and getting defensive.
TLDR on Jesi:
-Wanting skip RVS
-Lying about being unable to scumhunt
-Posting some fluff
-Backpedalling
-Getting defensive (minor point)

Even though my vote's already on Jesi,
##Vote: PikaMasterJesi

I'm currently reading through Order in the Court and trying to remember how to scumhunt (I forgot, I actually forgot), as well as other things. Just because I've forgotten scumhunting doesn't automatically make me scum, by the way, though I will admit some of your points were pretty strong.

Also, I've never seen the term "ISO" come up before in Mafia. What does it mean?

I'm currently reading through Order in the Court and trying to remember how to scumhunt (I forgot, I actually forgot), as well as other things. Just because I've forgotten scumhunting doesn't automatically make me scum, by the way, though I will admit some of your points were pretty strong.

Also, I've never seen the term "ISO" come up before in Mafia. What does it mean?
Isolation, as in isolating someone's posts to analyze them seperately.

Okay, thanks.
Also, Jesi––I believe I actually explained scumhunting to you in like my second post of quaking's and dos's game.
*scrolls back through what she's gone through in Day 1*
Is that the post where you explain fluff to me? I need to go back and find it, as well as charge my laptop soon.

Okay, I think I'm starting to remember it now. Still a few holes in the memory but I think I remember it a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back