Finished Mafia XXXV: Pokemon Card GB3: Team GR's Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I'll be pretty inactive for the next week and a half preparing for Nationals in multiple ways.

Trust me, we're nowhere near exiting RVS. Personal prediction: RVS will continue into Day 2 in this game. IDK why, it's just feeling like one of those games.

##VOTE: Vom -- Welcome back buddy! :D

Wishful thinking?

##UNVOTE
##VOTE:Celever

God. It's so fun to be able to vote on my phone.

##VOTE: PIKAMASTERJESI

What makes you think we're exiting RVS?
Quakingpunch called out TFP for lurking and I thought that was gonna turn into a case. That was kinda jumping to conclusions on my part.

##Unvote
##Vote: Jabberwock
Dancing with my votes is fun.

You can't really make a case on someone if they don't post.
Good point. I mean, techinically, we made a case on EM in your game for that, except he was just posting fluff.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: ExcalAura4D

Might as well. I'll probably end up voting every player today. Like I said above, dancing with my votes is pretty fun.
@ExcalAura4D , I'm tagging you so you know D1 has started.

Oh, I know this is off-topic, but I wanted to point out that there was a previous sketch of Mark I did before the final got decided on. Here it is:
Mark.png
I actually really like how this turned out, but I'll get back to the topic. Lemme start with a question: How can we start our scumhunt from here?

Also could you please draw a picture depicting how you believe we should start our scumhunt from here?

Lemme start with a question: How can we start our scumhunt from here?

RVS was a good start, but you've played in games before, and know how to scumhunt.

##Unvote
##Vote: PikaMasterJesi

TFP and the other inactives can wait, but you should know how to scumhunt by now. Questioning scumhunting can be used as a scumtell.

...Well, that went places I didn't expect it to.

The whole reasoning for my questioning scumhunting is because right now we're in some pretty heavy RVS (although I may have broken that and put myself up as a target without meaning to), and I'm not really sure exactly how to go about it. Maybe I should re-read Werewolf 33 and look there for starters.

Also could you please draw a picture depicting how you believe we should start our scumhunt from here?
That kinda comes off as a bit rude to me. >_<"

Completely understandable. I just wanted to post that picture so others could see it, since I felt it was loosely tied to the game.

The whole reasoning for my questioning scumhunting is because right now we're in some pretty heavy RVS (although I may have broken that and put myself up as a target without meaning to), and I'm not really sure exactly how to go about it.
What does this mean? You aren't really sure how to RVS even though you aren't new? What does "my questioning scumhunting" mean?

"My questioning scumhunting" means "The reason I asked about how to scumhunt". I word things weirdly sometimes.

And no, I don't really know how to scumhunt. Considering the games I played in were Mafia XXXIII and XXXIV, in which one I was completely new and the other I 1) Got nightsplatted on N1 and 2) where scumhunting didn't really apply because there wasn't any scum, per say.

"My questioning scumhunting" means "The reason I asked about how to scumhunt". I word things weirdly sometimes.

And no, I don't really know how to scumhunt. Considering the games I played in were Mafia XXXIII and XXXIV, in which one I was completely new and the other I 1) Got nightsplatted on N1 and 2) where scumhunting didn't really apply because there wasn't any scum, per say.

You can still attempt to scumhunt. Like I said, RVS is our main tool for scumhunting early, but you wanted to break it early, thus making you scum.

It's not necessarily that I wanted to break it, but more like my impatience on getting right down to it. I'm a really impatient person, and TGK can vouch for it. It also explains why I'm on all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back