Second 'BREAK Evolution Box' in July Featuring Lugia and Ho-Oh!

Danglesmcjangles

Spice Master General
I hope wobbuffet break has an ability similar to dusknoirs sinister hand. Imagine that with M alakazam and bats. It'd be a bloodbath!

SupremeLeaderQuagsire

Aspiring Trainer
Wobbufett BREAK could be interesting... Maybe a damage swapping ability or something. Highly doubt it will be Bide Barricade since we just got a reprint of it in Generations.

Pikachu6319

Scooby
Weird. I thought they would just include Crobat and Mandibuzz BREAK with Ho-oh and call it a day...

Yeah that was my expectation too. Ho-oh, Crobat and Mandibuzz BREAK in the next break box. Well, I called the existence right, even if I got the cards wrong.

CESit

Aspiring Trainer
Its a shame the attack cost on this ho-oh is so high. Overall though it does feel like the game is trying to slowly de-power creep through interesting mechanics

BravoBoogie

Aspiring Trainer
Hyped fot that Wobbuffet Break,I don't care if it is shit, It will be an awesome addition to my Wobbuffet collection :)

TheLunaticHypno

Just your average Hypno fan
I think that wobbuffet BREAK would be nice if it could swap around damage counters. What is more likely, I think, is for them to have an attack that does around 30 (not too much, not too little) and has an effect similar to sinister hand

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
Probably biased here, but I'd have been more partial to a jumbo Lugia BREAK card.

Still gonna buy this anyway, if I can find it. Never really saw the first BREAK box much, and the only time I did, I had to pay for something else ^^;

Starsoulklr

'Rolling around at the speed of sound'
Lol, Wobbufett stealing Lugia's limelight.
'Gold and Silver' MIGHT have been a better title for the box. Fett Break is the star of this box anyways I might get two of them.

I'm kinda interested in seeing if we get Mega Beedrill Box now because that is more on the lines of us not getting the crazy reprint set