Second 'BREAK Evolution Box' in July Featuring Lugia and Ho-Oh!

Hopefully this will get people to finally shut up about wanting CP04 ruining standard for another year. I want to shut up about it as well. Most people only want CP04 for a 2nd print of Shaymin, tsk, tsk, it is amazing how selfish some people are.

On this box though, I think that they should have shoved out the Lugia BREAK from the main set just so they can put it in this one for the known duo, Ho-oh, Lugia, and Wobb. It could have been three BREAKs just like last year. It would have looked nice for the kids who would have eat this up, and would be great for people like us who dreads seeing crap like Lugia BREAK being opened.

As soon as we hear about Beedrill in some way, be it a gift box, or squeezed into a main set, I can finally have an ease of mind.

It looks like it is 2 BT, 1 RS, 1 AO, and one other pack on the right that I cannot tell...

... Really only one ROS pack I may not get this Also the packs are 1 ROS 1 AOR, 3 BKT
Considering that this releases in July, I highly doubt those will actually be the packs inside the box. It just wouldn't make sense.

Hopefully this will get people to finally shut up about wanting CP04 ruining standard for another year. I want to shut up about it as well. Most people only want CP04 for a 2nd print of Shaymin, tsk, tsk, it is amazing how selfish some people are.

I have no Shaymin and I can't build almost any deck I like to compete in my local tourneys because the people who own 2-3 copies of it will have a really faster and more reliant set-up than me (which usually wins them the game). Right now buying one is out of the question for me (and for a lot of other people too), even though it might be one of the best cards.
I'd love it to get reprinted so I can finally get one or two copies, even if that would mean a lot of other reprints.
I prefer to go vs a Nightmarch/Trevenant with any deck I like that has 1-2 copies of Shaymin, rather than having to go through another 1-2 years having to survive vs. the guys who have Shaymin setting up their games.

Not a bad assortment of cards. I'd be more annoyed that there's no Lugia BREAK to go with Ho-Oh BREAK, but considering I have two BREAKS from packs already, at least when I get it I'll have a third normal Lugia to run a 3-2 BREAK line.

I really like that Ho-Oh. You could essentially power up that Ho-Oh after a DC, Stoke, and a single fire attachment to do 160 + 20 with a muscle band. That knocks out essentially every non- Mega EX without a FFB or resistance.

CP4 pretty much seems confirmed as a Japanese-only set for players that want foil version of their cards. It's not a reprint.

Nothing-to-see-here.jpg

I have no Shaymin and I can't build almost any deck I like to compete in my local tourneys because the people who own 2-3 copies of it will have a really faster and more reliant set-up than me (which usually wins them the game). Right now buying one is out of the question for me (and for a lot of other people too), even though it might be one of the best cards.
I'd love it to get reprinted so I can finally get one or two copies, even if that would mean a lot of other reprints.
I prefer to go vs a Nightmarch/Trevenant with any deck I like that has 1-2 copies of Shaymin, rather than having to go through another 1-2 years having to survive vs. the guys who have Shaymin setting up their games.

If you are just in a league, just proxy! That would work well, if not sorry. Hope if XY12 is XY: Legendary Treasures, it will have a Shaymin-EX reprint.

Hopefully we'll get a third BREAK box with Mandibuzz, Talonflame and Crobat BREAK! :)
Well according to a. Few other stores: we will be getting. Lugia BREAK box in july too. Man Pokemon is whoopin ma butt! So many things to buy this year. I have to do odd jobs to buy stuff. After this year is over a moth will fly out my wallet

If you are just in a league, just proxy! That would work well, if not sorry. Hope if XY12 is XY: Legendary Treasures, it will have a Shaymin-EX reprint.

It's sponsored by Pokemon Play so we have to play by the rules, so no Shaymin EX for the poor guys :p
I just hope it gets reprinted in a set like Legendary Treasures or get a tin, like keldo, mewtwo and darkrai ex some years ago.

Back