Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You aren't reading or even attempting to read / play. Now that I think about it this is a big change from last game where you actually made improvement as a player.

##UNVOTE:
##VOTE: EMPOLEON_MASTER

Ok let me put this here and now RL has been screwing me up and I promise to read everything etc by 3 pm tomorrow est as I have had NONSTOP stuff going on for 2 days.

Paging @Jabberwock

I still want a defense from you.

You aren't reading or even attempting to read / play. Now that I think about it this is a big change from last game where you actually made improvement as a player.
Last game he was town and he improved.

But the game before (Vom's game), he was town and he was basically being as useless as he's being right now.

So I don't think it's a scumtell, though I do admit it's a legitimate point to bring up for [future reference].

God, EM, can't you at least try to be useful?

And before someone calls this out as echoing, it's rather hard to view the forums or post when you're in lifeguarding.

God, EM, can't you at least try to be useful?

And before someone calls this out as echoing, it's rather hard to view the forums or post when you're in lifeguarding.
Do you always have excuses?

Like if you're too busy to make a quality post, don't post. You've given us more than enough material to work with.

Also you're echoing and if you're doing it intentionally (considering you recognize you're doing it), that doesn't make it less scummy.

@Empoleon_master, your life hasn't been giving you crap over the last few days if you've spent a few hours playing minecraft. I don't know what you were expecting us to do when you're being inactive and most of your posts are about how you're playing a video game instead of this one. If you want to play minecraft that's fine -- just don't be salty when we lynch you.

No discussion after I went to sleep, lol. No real content, anyway. We p much know that we're lynching TGK today, so even though it's good manners to wait things out, I can't foresee this day getting any more useful than it is already.

Ok fine, I confess, I'm town and the mc server I'm on keeps having giveaways of lots of in game money and I am going through 20k college forums for EVEERYTHING.

Ok fine, I confess, I'm town and the mc server I'm on keeps having giveaways of lots of in game money and I am going through 20k college forums for EVEERYTHING.
This post really rubs me the wrong way. College is nice but can't you check on PB and play Minecraft at the same time? Also, "I'm Town".

When in doubt, vote for the player who'll contribute the least in the end.

##UNPICHUPOCALYPSE: Robin Asiaga
##RATIONALIZE: Empoleon_Master

This post really rubs me the wrong way. College is nice but can't you check on PokéBeach and play Minecraft at the same time? Also, "I'm Town".
In fairness, if you can play Minecraft and post on PokéBeach at the same time I'd be impressed. Like I'm talking one hand on the forums and the other on the game. :p EM should basically just not play Minecraft, or set aside 30-60 minutes a day to check up on the forums, read the game and post in it a couple time. Everyone else manages it and many of us have actual long working days (not me specifically but hey :U) so you can do it, EM. If not, then you're a good lynch option after Carson. Pick up the contribution: what do you think about TGK's case right now?
When in doubt, vote for the player who'll contribute the least in the end.

##UNPICHUPOCALYPSE: Robin Asiaga
##RATIONALIZE: Empoleon_Master
Nono, that's not what you're doing. The player who will most likely contribute the least by the end of this game is Jesi or possibly Robin, because this is their first game. EM played well last time. That's fake reasoning to jump on another lynch who is starting to look like they might get momentum and nothing less.

In fairness, if you can play Minecraft and post on PokéBeach at the same time I'd be impressed. Like I'm talking one hand on the forums and the other on the game. :p EM should basically just not play Minecraft, or set aside 30-60 minutes a day to check up on the forums, read the game and post in it a couple time. Everyone else manages it and many of us have actual long working days (not me specifically but hey :U) so you can do it, EM. If not, then you're a good lynch option after Carson. Pick up the contribution: what do you think about TGK's case right now?

Nono, that's not what you're doing. The player who will most likely contribute the least by the end of this game is Jesi or possibly Robin, because this is their first game. EM played well last time. That's fake reasoning to jump on another lynch who is starting to look like they might get momentum and nothing less.
In my eyes, EM has contributed less because at least Jesi and Robin have tried to contribute instead of posting "oh I'm on Minecraft sorry guys can't play PB"

And I meant play Minecraft, then switch over and read a thread, go play Minecraft again, for the record :p

In my eyes, EM has contributed less because at least Jesi and Robin have tried to contribute instead of posting "oh I'm on Minecraft sorry guys can't play PokéBeach"

And I meant play Minecraft, then switch over and read a thread, go play Minecraft again, for the record :p
Your post said "who'll contribute the least in the end" -- not "who has contributed the least up to now". You were talking in the future, and the likeliest conclusion based on a million variables which we won't be able to guess is that the two players for whom this is their first game will contribute the least in the end. It's basic reasoning, so I don't think you really got this wrong.

Your post said "who'll contribute the least in the end" -- not "who has contributed the least up to now". You were talking in the future, and the likeliest conclusion based on a million variables which we won't be able to guess is that the two players for whom this is their first game will contribute the least in the end. It's basic reasoning, so I don't think you really got this wrong.
yeah, I think that post count =/= contribution. If EM is going to be like this all game, then already Jesi and robin have done more.

yeah, I think that post count =/= contribution. If EM is going to be like this all game, then already Jesi and robin have done more.
That's an odd thing to assume though. Every player betters their play after Day 1 -- me included, you included and yes, EM included.

@Empoleon_master, you're viewing the thread. Now you're gonna post in it answering the question I asked you earlier: what are your thoughts on TGK's case?

That's an odd thing to assume though. Every player betters their play after Day 1 -- me included, you included and yes, EM included.
Can't really argue with this, if I survive day 1 I can usually smarten up. But if everyone smartens up the same amount EM is still the most useless.

Also, I noticed I said almost the exactly thing in my first game when you tried to lynch an inactive:
I feel like Celever's onto something here. I'm no expert, but if he's not doing anything useful, then why keep him around?
I've come so far and gotten about nowhere. Funny.

Can't really argue with this, if I survive day 1 I can usually smarten up. But if everyone smartens up the same amount EM is still the most useless.
When does it ever happen that everyone smartens up to exactly the same degree? You're reaching. Provide better reasoning for EM's lynch or provide a good case on someone else. There's content available to analyse -- analyse it.
Also, I noticed I said almost the exactly thing in my first game when you tried to lynch an inactive:

I've come so far and gotten about nowhere. Funny.
Oh God, was that the Cinesra fiasco? Because if so, that second sentence can apply to me too. :p

When does it ever happen that everyone smartens up to exactly the same degree? You're reaching. Provide better reasoning for EM's lynch or provide a good case on someone else. There's content available to analyse -- analyse it.

Oh God, was that the Cinesra fiasco? Because if so, that second sentence can apply to me too. :p
You want a case? I've given you two cases on two different players, both of which you've refused. For a recap:

Robin:
- AtE
- Extremely early claim
- OMGUS
- General suspiciousness about posts (I've never seen a newbie make that big of a post)
- Accusing the actives (I'm sure one of the actives is scum, but most definitely not all of us. @Robin Aisaga, roles are randomized and you generally end up with a few active scum and a few inactive scum)

EM:
- Complete lack of content in any of his posts
- Doesn't even try to contribute

That was indeed the Cinesra fiasco :p I can't wait to get to the Celever fiasco...

You want a case? I've given you two cases on two different players, both of which you've refused. For a recap:

Robin:
- AtE
- Extremely early claim
- OMGUS
- General suspiciousness about posts (I've never seen a newbie make that big of a post)
- Accusing the actives (I'm sure one of the actives is scum, but most definitely not all of us. @Robin Aisaga, roles are randomized and you generally end up with a few active scum and a few inactive scum)
Speculative and reaching.
EM:
- Complete lack of content in any of his posts
- Doesn't even try to contribute
No substance whatsoever -- not even speculative content.

I don't think you ever shared thoughts on Jabber. Do that.

This kinda sounds like something I would say, but the main thing here is that it conveys the same message as something worded more simple than this, like "I was at school." I think this is honestly pretty fine.

Also, no one wants to lynch me anymore! Whew.

Vote is still blank.
Do you and @thegrovylekid know each other irl or on another forum beside PB?

It's pressure. You can't say I've been tunneling when I've been sharing my thoughts on all players all the time.
Admittedly his tunneling led to me cracking and my eventual lynch in Future in Statis, so I it works. I'm just not sure how effective it is because I get highly irritated every game he tunnels me for whatever reason regardless of my alignment. (And I'm sure the same thing happens for others.)

it's possible to OMGUS yourself...? As in me saying "Oh my god, me, I suck!"?
Ah, yes, considering players generally vote themself for one of two reasons: 1) They think they suck and are playing badly and have defeatism (i.e. OMGUSing yourself) 2) They are scum and want day to end

So I don't think it's a scumtell, though I do admit it's a legitimate point to bring up for [future reference].
It'd be nice if you don't use the same future reference as me (inc. the []s) because it messes me up when I use the search function later in the game.

Like if you're too busy to make a quality post, don't post. You've given us more than enough material to work with.
That's not necessarily true. Not posting can indicate either lurking or IRL reasons preventing them to post. Posting but not giving content is either lurking or active lurking, which is much more helpful in basing reads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back