Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Celever. You got me all hyped about BB being scum with the same logic. You clung to your reasoning so protectively.

You're exaggerating and changing what I said, so this is no longer a comparison. You made these links in your head and are stating that I said thing which I did not. Read back my posts, then read yours. You'll see the difference -- and I was even exaggerating myself to apply more pressure.
Come on, Celever. You can't call people out for something you admit to doing.

There's still a difference between asking about a post which the player already has developed thoughts on as they tagged it and an arbitrary reads list 24 hours into the game. Never did I say a player has to succumb to the demands of the other players all the time. If they can say why they can't through reasoning or if there is a possibility that it is a role fish then they have every right not to answer, which doesn't need to be spelled out, as you know I often do this in the other games in which I play on this site.

I did Act 1 Scene 7 of Macbeth in class today, and I'm finding it really amusing how similar Camo is acting to Lady Macbeth in that scene. If you've read the play I think you'll be able to see what I mean, lol.

Okay, so just going through TGK's stuff:

You guys really suck at timezones...

And for the record, I don't consider RVS and RNG the same thing.
So, this would be the big first thing that is consistent with TGK's scum play. He comes up and gives a reason for not responding, but he fails to answer questions or comment on anything else. This is very consistent to the last game in particular.

I was in school. While I can come on during school, if I've talked to you for long enough (@Celever) there's specific points I can't, such as Tuesday from 1:00 to 3:30.
Posting this is a way to try and null all suspicion based on activity as soon as possible. Although town can do this, it is also a classical scum move.

While Robin's new, this reads to me by dumbtelling (even if you couldn't find it in Jabber's posts you could read other people's posts to find it.)
This seems like massive AtE to me. I know you're new, but I'm sure there's something up.
This is classical scum TGK. I can bet that he is using a tell as evidence, but he actually doesn't know what makes the tell scummy or what situation it should be applied in. This scum move is implied by the lack of expansion on the evidence, and rather just making a statement that is apparently self-explanatory.

There is also major echoing going on.

You claimed super early, though what I've noticed is that you said trust me *wolfs* instead of trust me (whatever the town is called this game). That either means your role is a bomb or you actually just slipped hard.
If this is your speculation, and you are town, you would keep it in your head. If this is your speculation, and you are scum, there is no apparent disadvantage to posting this and instead makes you look towny (in most cases)! So, scum move.

Also note how TGK is gone now that the attention is away from him.
This is very standard for scum TGK. I believe he does this in every game he's been scum.

There's this wonderful rainbow pile of garbage called school that I happen to be stuck in (and like half the classes I can't even use my laptop...)
Giving elaborate excuses. Something as simple as "I was at school" would have been fine, but trying to kill all suspicion is the classical scum TGK move.

Also, Robin's vote on me was OMGUS.
Once again making random, meaningless statements. TGK always does this as scum.

considering I'm a lynch candidate every single day 1 I couldn't be less surprised by this.

I claim deathproof mason Mia Fey.
Claiming early when pressured, presumably an attempt to prevent a small wagon from getting to big, as that becomes much more difficult to get off. Also a common scum TGK move as seen by the early doctor claim last game.

I also think he has been jumping around a lot, which is also opportunistic scum.

Deathproof is also very convenient.

I'm actually very confident on this lynch, because it matches the scum meta of TGK very nicely. The only possibility I can see is that TGK scum meta is equivalent to his town meta. This is possible, and perhaps the case because he has been scum more than he has been town (iirc).

And yes this is a backpedal. I realize that. That's not going to stop someone from calling it out, but I realize it.
That's not a backpedal.

but if someone asks you for your thoughts on a player you should post them.
You're exaggerating and changing what I said, so this is no longer a comparison. You made these links in your head and are stating that I said thing which I did not. Read back my posts, then read yours. You'll see the difference -- and I was even exaggerating myself to apply more pressure.
There's still a difference between asking about a post which the player already has developed thoughts on as they tagged it and an arbitrary reads list 24 hours into the game. Never did I say a player has to succumb to the demands of the other players all the time. If they can say why they can't through reasoning or if there is a possibility that it is a role fish then they have every right not to answer, which doesn't need to be spelled out, as you know I often do this in the other games in which I play on this site.
Firstly, of course I'm exaggerating. I'm proving my point that your case is pathetic, a waste of time and logically unstable. (I'm also irritated and trying to have fun, and mocking is fun when the thing I'm mocking is apparent evidence against me.)

Secondly, yes you did in fact say that a player should post their thoughts if "someone asks you". Thus, I am exploiting your logic. Of course I don't want you to post your reads (if you did, you're not very smart). But I'm proving my point. In fact, I'd say that you have been demanding me to give reasoning over something that should not matter to you, which apart from being defensive then, it is hypocritical right now.

I did Act 1 Scene 7 of Macbeth in class today, and I'm finding it really amusing how similar Camo is acting to Lady Macbeth in that scene. If you've read the play I think you'll be able to see what I mean, lol.
OOO! I'm reading the Crucible and it is so hilarious to see parallels like this too! ^.^

Also, school.

I'm actually very confident on this lynch, because it matches the scum meta of TGK very nicely. The only possibility I can see is that TGK scum meta is equivalent to his town meta. This is possible, and perhaps the case because he has been scum more than he has been town (iirc).
here, have some links if you feel like reading up my metas:

Times I was scum:
Revelation: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/werewolf-xxvii-revelation.125108/ - Lynched day 7, inactived, probably not good to read through to look for my meta
Future in Stasis: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...ver-town-wins-now-w-postgame-analysis.126822/ - Lynched day 1 (RIP)
Dimensional Shift: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...sional-shift-the-first-postgame-is-up.129035/ - Never Lynched

Times I was town:
Omega Alpha: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...omega-alpha-game-finished-postgame-up.125701/ - Nearly lynched day 1/2
Grima's Rebirth: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/werewolf-xxxi-grimas-rebirth-game-over-town-wins.127738/ - Nearly Lynched day 1/2/whatever the last day was

All of these except Revelation (because I was new and didn't play) and Dimensional Shift (where I really only signed up because I figured you'd need an extra player and didn't like the mechanic from the start so I was really inactive. Plus, proboards.) have me playing very flippy, reckless, and generally contradictory when I was either scum or town. Every single game after getting a few votes I usually end up getting super defensive. Then I claim early, get another load of votes on me and end up in a "me or him" situation. Every. Single. Game.

... It's a pain in the arse, but it's how I play. From this, at least I can conclude that there is no difference between my scum and town meta unless I'm inactive, in which case I'm probably scum.

Linked all the games I was in in case you think I'm biased or something.

Firstly, of course I'm exaggerating. I'm proving my point that your case is pathetic, a waste of time and logically unstable. (I'm also irritated and trying to have fun, and mocking is fun when the thing I'm mocking is apparent evidence against me.)
You're not proving anything though. You've exaggerated my case past the point of recognition, so your posts are no longer relevant to mine.
Secondly, yes you did in fact say that a player should post their thoughts if "someone asks you". Thus, I am exploiting your logic. Of course I don't want you to post your reads (if you did, you're not very smart). But I'm proving my point. In fact, I'd say that you have been demanding me to give reasoning over something that should not matter to you, which apart from being defensive then, it is hypocritical right now.
I don't need to post disclaimers in all of my posts. If I did, they would be about 3 times as wrong. "This is a scumtell except under x circumstance with y connection and z possibilities and variables and yaddah yaddah yaddah". Nothing in this game is absolute if you're in the uninformed town, especially on Day 1, so if you're reading posts like that you're scum.

And you're marking my post for future reference, so in a way I guess you could say it affects me. However, I would have called you out regardless of whose post you tagged.

OOO! I'm reading the Crucible and it is so hilarious to see parallels like this too! ^.^

Also, school.
Never read the Crucible. :p I've never really noticed any of these types of connections before though. In fact, this is the first time, and it's just because the likeness is so similar to the point of what Camo was trying to taunt me over.
Probably should mention this is because you make a similar stupid case on me like this Day 1 EVERY. SINGLE. GAME.

Now school.
Only because you're scum every single game! :p

or you're just scummy every single game. Maybe that too lol.

This is very standard for scum TGK. I believe he does this in every game he's been scum.
And now he's back with the attention on him.

The game sticks pretty closely to it's source flavor. There may be one or two surprises, but that's about it.
This post seems to suggest that source canon = game canon, so I think we can confirm that Mia Fey is not a scum role (which doesn't exclude the role from being a safeclaim).

You guys seem pretty set, so I thought I'd help. For discussion's sake, my biggest scumread is robin for AtE, OMGUS, and his/her posts just generally feeling off.
Nice echo/bandwagon, if there's a difference between the two.

You always do this when you're scum.

And the self-vote is a total OMGUS.

Oh good, we have nothing to lose by lynching you then! :)
I'm thinking this might be the best way forward.

I think the opportunity cost here is too high to at least consider it. He's playing rather scummy so it's reasonable to anticipate his flip being scum. But if he flips town (and, therefore, deathproof mason), we have him cleared AND he can clear his mason partner(s).

There's this wonderful rainbow pile of garbage called school that I happen to be stuck in (and like half the classes I can't even use my laptop...)

This kinda sounds like something I would say, but the main thing here is that it conveys the same message as something worded more simple than this, like "I was at school." I think this is honestly pretty fine.

Also, no one wants to lynch me anymore! Whew.

Vote is still blank.

This kinda sounds like something I would say, but the main thing here is that it conveys the same message as something worded more simple than this, like "I was at school." I think this is honestly pretty fine.

Also, no one wants to lynch me anymore! Whew.

Vote is still blank.
##UNPICHUPOCALYPSE: Robin Aisaga
##AREYOUSURE: PikaMasterJesi

Sorry, I'm a smartass.

##UNAREYOUSURE: PikaMasterJesi
##PICHUPOCALYPSE: Robin Aisaga

it's possible to OMGUS yourself...? As in me saying "Oh my god, me, I suck!"?

I gotta say, I laughed way too much at this. :p

But honestly, yeah, the case here is really solid. Echoing what has been said, it's a win/win situation.

Not placing my vote as of yet, though, don't want to end the day just a bit over 24 hours after it began. We can still discuss plenty of stuff.

ugh, I go onto minecraft for 2 hours and this has jumped like 10 pages, ty camo and celever for being an anti couple, your children will be lovely. : P

As for how I interpreted celever's post it was that bbnijas lied about a read, and is ow backpedaling on it.

ugh, I go onto minecraft for 2 hours and this has jumped like 10 pages, ty camo and celever for being an anti couple, your children will be lovely. : P

As for how I interpreted celever's post it was that bbnijas lied about a read, and is ow backpedaling on it.
Invest time into this game or sub out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back