Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you talking about the part that I went over above? Cause I don't really consider that scumhunting. It's hard to appreciate the good when it's surrounded by bad.
I was talking about that, yes. Though now I've read you and Camo's commentary, I'm having many second thoughts about the scumhunting.

But ... why did you pressure me when I hadn't been online to respond to PP's post yet? At the risk of sounding OMGUS-y, are you quite sure that's not a bandwagon, bb?
Because the worst thing is if you come online, post, ignore PP's post and then don't surface until another 12 hours or so. Voting adds pressure to make you know that this lynch is a real possibility. In fact, calling me out for bandwagon simply because I voted you is veeeeery interesting.

No, it's just fluff that clogs up the thread
*like*

Seriously, it's not an issue if unless people spam the thread, and if they're going around *like*ing and not posting any other content, it's a scumtell. This rule is unnecessary and takes away a method of basing reads on, so please remove the rule. (It's not the hosts job to control the amount of "fluff" being posted...)

Also because it's day 1 my only guess is bbninjas because of what celever said, but I don't want to just go off of one of the first main PokéBeach WW players' posts before I vote.
Big [future reference] here.

No it's not. bb is hiding something. @bbninjas, don't hide stuff. Fine, if you weren't so lazy about your future reference posts I wouldn't have been able to call you out on it. You've made that mistake now, so you have to answer for it. In the other game all of your future reference posts were clear and apparently from a town's perspective. If I'd asked you why you tagged any of those posts, you would have been able to answer me. You have no reason not to be able to answer me unless you're scum and hiding something, so that's why my vote remains on you.
There's so many good reasons why bb wouldn't want to tell you and you just pretend like they don't exist.
bbninjas made about 30 future references in the other game in which he used the system. For that post to be one of them there must be good reasoning, and that is reasoning he should share with the town. I've never seen a role be affected by actual time frames before because obviously that wouldn't work with different time zones. The post's content can't be associated with a role. Future references were also exclusively made in conjunction with reads the last time bb used the technique.
We don't need to know everyone's thoughts at all times. That helps scum more than it helps town.
Celever, do you go around posting a full list of your reads? Does Camo go around posting a full list of his reads? Do I go around posting a full list of my reads? Of course not. And I'm not telling you why I marked that post for the same reason.

You also need to stop trying to understand why I mark what I mark, because it appears you getting it wrong. Why have you made the presumption that I found that post scummy? Perhaps I found that post towny and simply wanted to remember it! Perhaps I noticed something that could be relevant for the future. Perhaps my role relates to it. Perhaps I did actually find that post scummy.

While Robin's new, this reads to me by dumbtelling (even if you couldn't find it in Jabber's posts you could read other people's posts to find it.)

Gut feelings can help as long as you have proveable evidence to back up your gut feeling.

You claimed super early, though what I've noticed is that you said trust me *wolfs* instead of trust me (whatever the town is called this game). That either means your role is a bomb or you actually just slipped hard.

This is funny because you provided a lead on yourself.

This seems like massive AtE to me. I know you're new, but I'm sure there's something up.

##UNOMGUS: Camo
##PICHUPOCALYPSE: Robin
This reads a lot like scum TGK trying to hunt to me. He's just spouting out common tells and saying "there, this player is complying with tells and thus should be lynched". He's also doing massive echoing iirc.

We disagree on this. We don't need to know all of everyone's thoughts, no. When someone posts in-thread that a somewhat obscure post has major relevance to their reads, then yeah, we do need to know. Otherwise it looks to me like bb is trying to fulfil his quota of "the future reference thing is seen as a townie thing to do so imma do it". He had no townie reasoning behind it, and that's why he's not providing any. It's simple.
Well guess what. I disagree too. So go away before I vote you and leave my vote on you, because that apparently is how things works.

There's this wonderful rainbow pile of garbage called school that I happen to be stuck in (and like half the classes I can't even use my laptop...)

Also, Robin's vote on me was OMGUS.
##UNVOTE ##VOTE: TGK
You are playing your scum meta big time.

And no, it wasn't a hollow threat. Why would I unvote scum?

I was under the impression that you were planning on unvoting him when he answered your question. Would doing that change his alignment, then?

Sorry for being inactive I've been on mc a lot and can have staff from the server I'm on provide logs of me being there :p.

"I haven't bothered being around because I've been busy doing something else." Okay?

@simsands - Any thoughts so far? You haven't posted since RVS iirc.

The ones who seem to be standing out right now are TGK (Backpedal, avoiding questions), Jabber (Argues against RVS, defends TGK), Celever (Tunneling bbninjas) and Robin (Seems overly confident and isn't contributing much). I don't really see Robin as too scummy at this point, so I'd probably just want to keep an eye out on him for now. Out of TGK and Jabber, I would rather go for the latter right now, as his flip potentially gives information about TGK. So I'm weighing between Jabber and Celever right now, but TGK is also up there.

Celever, do you go around posting a full list of your reads? Does Camo go around posting a full list of his reads? Do I go around posting a full list of my reads? Of course not. And I'm not telling you why I marked that post for the same reason.

You also need to stop trying to understand why I mark what I mark, because it appears you getting it wrong. Why have you made the presumption that I found that post scummy? Perhaps I found that post towny and simply wanted to remember it! Perhaps I noticed something that could be relevant for the future. Perhaps my role relates to it. Perhaps I did actually find that post scummy.
Your analogy of a reads list does imply that it's just something to do with reads. I know that you like to hold onto your cases to develop them more before posting them, but if someone asks you for your thoughts on a player you should post them. That post can't be relevant in any other way, lol. Your buddy threw you a bone, though.
I claim deathproof mason Mia Fey.
Oh good, we have nothing to lose by lynching you then! :)
##UNVOTE ##VOTE: thegrovylekid

I was under the impression that you were planning on unvoting him when he answered your question. Would doing that change his alignment, then?
Obviously I don't know his alignment for sure. When you pressure someone you always have a little bit of hyperbole. Talking in absolutes makes you sound scary and stuff. Rawr. :p
The ones who seem to be standing out right now are TGK (Backpedal, avoiding questions), Jabber (Argues against RVS, defends TGK), Celever (Tunneling bbninjas) and Robin (Seems overly confident and isn't contributing much). I don't really see Robin as too scummy at this point, so I'd probably just want to keep an eye out on him for now. Out of TGK and Jabber, I would rather go for the latter right now, as his flip potentially gives information about TGK. So I'm weighing between Jabber and Celever right now, but TGK is also up there.
Tunneling isn't scummy early Day 1.
I feel like we might want to push this.

If he's deathproof, he's cleared and he can tell us who his mason buddies are who will also be cleared.

If he lies, then he's scum (and dead).
This site uses mason and neighbour interchangeably. @thegrovylekid, does your Role PM say that your mason partner(s) is/are definitely town?

Oh good, we have nothing to lose by lynching you then! :)
##UNVOTE ##VOTE: thegrovylekid

Yep, I can't die because Canonically

Mia is/was murdered in Turnabout Sisters. I'm her ghost. Since I'm already dead I can't die.

Obviously I don't know his alignment for sure. When you pressure someone you always have a little bit of hyperbole. Talking in absolutes makes you sound scary and stuff. Rawr. :p

Tunneling isn't scummy early Day 1.

This site uses mason and neighbour interchangeably. @thegrovylekid, does your Role PM say that your mason partner(s) is/are definitely town?
No, but it gives me their names and said characters are 100% town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back