• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

In Search Of [UK-EUROPE > > V, VMAX, UR, FA, GX, WANTED : NM ONLY

Surfbay

COLLECTOR
Hi . . . hello : Can you help.

My main interest is Pokemon Full Art Cards including Japanese cards,

Gotta Catch 'Em All.

I want your surplus or spare Pokemon FULL ART cards you want to SELL or EXCHANGE.

POKEMON CARDS I WANT : CARDS MUST BE MINT / NEAR MINT

I NEVER QUIT : Be seeing you . . .

Last edited:

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Welcome to PokéBeach! I hope you find some nice traders and sellers here. :)

If you are interested in making trades with other users, it would probably be a good idea to list the cards that you have that you are willing to trade in the OP of your thread, since that will make it easier to find potential trading partners.

I myself am a trader and seller from the Netherlands and I'm always happy to do international trades. :) Feel free to check out my Marketplace thread for a large variety of FAs, EXes, Shinies, and many other cards in both English and Japanese. Feel free to post there to let me know if there's anything you're interested in!

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
I am totally fine with selling cards to you via PayPal. :) Please make a list of which cards you would like to purchase, and if you have an offer in mind for any/all of them, please let me know, otherwise I'd be happy to figure out pricing myself.

Amsterdam is a wonderful city and I love living here. :D Sadly we do not seem to have much of a Pokémon scene; the nearest League is all the way in Haarlem. I have met up with a few other Dutch Pokémon fans over the past couple years, though, including some from this very site!

CuriousCleffa

Aspiring Trainer
Hey there! I'm good with selling cards or trading international :) I've done a few international trades with Athena as well aha.
All the cards on my thread are up for sale :) Hope to hear from you soon!

CYL

All hail Eevee!
Hi . . . hello.

Can you help me here. You say you replied to me on TCO. Thanks for that, but I must tell you I don't find your message.

I am looking for Pokemon card exchange partners so I really would welcome your message AGAIN on TCO.

Have to ask . . . are you a member of TCO.

Please get back to me asap. Be seeing you.
Sorry, as in I replied to your forum post on TCO. The thread that you made two days ago.

ToToLaw

Aspiring Trainer
hi, do you have a list of Ex or full art cards? I got a Houndoom EX FA and a Bridgette FA for trade

ToToLaw

Aspiring Trainer
Thanks for your message. I am a completely new starter to all this Pokemon cards stuff and to tell the truth I have nothing to offer you right now.

That's what I mean when I say I am new to all this stuff. I can tell you this will change, but it's not going to happen overnight.

Early Pokemon Cards are available to me to trade with and I must make a list. I'm talking about Team Rocket, Fossil, Jungle, Gym Challenge, and such.

Sorry I am not able to help you this time, please keep me in mind for future trades/deals.

Be seeing you.

It's ok, we can keep in touch and if you pull something new and valuable i would definitely come back and trade with you. Have a good day

CYL

All hail Eevee!
Thanks for your message. I am a completely new starter to all this Pokemon cards stuff and to tell the truth I have nothing to offer you right now.

That's what I mean when I say I am new to all this stuff. I can tell you this will change, but it's not going to happen overnight.

Early Pokemon Cards are available to me to trade with and I must make a list. I'm talking about Team Rocket, Fossil, Jungle, Gym Challenge, and such.

Sorry I am not able to help you this time, please keep me in mind for future trades/deals.

Be seeing you.
Hi, please reply on TCO if you can. Thanks!

CYL

All hail Eevee!
Here is my Valentines Day Message to You.

I never got you original message. Would love to reply to you, buy I find no trace of what you posted.

I don't know your user name for TCO. So can't contact you there.

Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

I've pm'ed you.

bonus41

Banned
Yes actuly I am interested. Mega Mewtwo Y is one of my favorite cards I have plaenty of Yu-Gi-Oh cards
( 10 for holo ) (20 for Ultr rare ) ( 30 + Promo EX Rayqazza for FA ) ( 50 + Charzard LV.x Proom for secret rare )
or you can Email me for pokemon trades [email protected] .

Please don't hijack Surfbay's trading thread; It doesn't look good trying to steal an offer made to someone else...

toplis

Aspiring Trainer
Hey I have:
Gengar EX FA,
Darkrai EX FA,
Flareon EX FA,
Shaymin EX FA,
M Scizor EX FA,
Sylveon EX FA,
Gardevoir EX FA.
Charizard EX FA,
Emolga EX FA,
Mew FA,
Celebi FA,
Jirachi FA.

Last edited:

toplis

Aspiring Trainer
Please don't hijack my trading thread;

It doesn't look good trying to steal an offer made to someone else...

You should start and control your own trading thread, and avoid

stepping on others trading threads
Any of these look good?
Gengar EX FA,
Darkrai EX FA,
Flareon EX FA,
Shaymin EX FA,
M Scizor EX FA,
Sylveon EX FA,
Gardevoir EX FA.
Charizard EX FA,
Emolga EX FA,