Blog How to Destroy your Pokemon Cards!

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
But... What if you don't have the physical form of Pokemon cards?! I play the online version, where the cards themselves are tied to my account, and I'm not sure if blending my hard drive would work to eliminate them permanently. xD

TheUltimateAbsol

Truth or Ideals? It's all Black and White to me
But... What if you don't have the physical form of Pokemon cards?! I play the online version, where the cards themselves are tied to my account, and I'm not sure if blending my hard drive would work to eliminate them permanently. xD
XIm1i34.jpg
[/IMG]
XIm1i34.jpg

Last edited:

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
This is fantastic. I actually hate when people do this to their cards but just reading the recipes for cards you can toss in the garbage disposal was hilarious. [insert clapping hands emoji]

Elbow

Klinklang V Plz
I am a tournament destroyer and I am looking for a more competitive way to destroy my cards. How would one vaporize or melt their cards? Seems like a possible rouge strategy in the current meta-game.

BladeFrenzy

Aspiring Trainer
I enjoyed the idea of “Flip it or Rip it” it would significantly reduce the number extra, unused cards I have sitting in a box lol

RunningWithScizors

Aspiring Trainer
Just make crafts out of your useless Commons/Uncommons/Energy Cards. I've seen some people do that, e. g. a "deck box" made of Basic Energy cards.

TheUltimateAbsol

I am a tournament destroyer and I am looking for a more competitive way to destroy my cards. How would one vaporize or melt their cards? Seems like a possible rogue strategy in the current meta-game.
I'd just put them in my oven and press "Clean"
And if you are trying to transport this to a tournament, I recommend always bringing a deadly Easy Bake Oven with you.

Elbow

Klinklang V Plz
I'd just put them in my oven and press "Clean"
And if you are trying to transport this to a tournament, I recommend always bringing a deadly Easy Bake Oven with you.
The only problem with this is all of the burners around right now. They will easily defeat the Baker strat. Are there other ways that the concept can overcome the heat? Seems good in theory though.

TheUltimateAbsol

The only problem with this is all of the burners around right now. They will easily defeat the Baker strat. Are there other ways that the concept can overcome the heat? Seems good in theory though.
My mixtape is so hot it vaporized the sun. I guess that could work.

Mora

Don't Panic
Wow, I can't believe you decided to get rid of your collection immediately after opening a box. What a waste!

iwantcandy2

Aspiring Trainer
As the TCGplayer employee who mailed you that box of cards, I'm glad to see they went to good use!
(But seriously, I made an account just to tell you how hilarious this article was. Good work!)

Dar Ksereth

Aspiring Trainer
it was an important day, i had a tourney to go to, but when i got there i found out my dog ate my deck! damn homework i also had in my bag was spotless though!