Japan's XY10 Set: 'Awakening of Psychic Kings,' Alakazam!

Yes!!! I was hoping they'd do a Colorless -> Fairy M Altaria! How good is it though? It seems like it's a weaker, but tankier alternative to M Gardevoir's high-risk, high-reward strategy. I can see it potentially being a fun prize denial deck with Whimsicott, using maybe Jynx or Sylveon EX or Olympia (or god forbid, Florges BREAK) to manage HP and swing hard with 'Cott? Or Tool Retrieval shenanigans with Hard Charm and Assault Vest? Either way, I'm excited to see what the basic is like.

That Glaceon is also exciting! I love its synergy with Regice. Glaceon does just enough with Second Bite to KO everything (Except Wailord) after a Turbo Bolt too (110 + 130 = 240) :O

looks like regice found a new friend with glacieon, now we need more wall breaker pokemon like mega mewtwo y...I notice that all the eevelutions can attack for a DCE and their energy cost.

The final of the eeveelution.. now just hoping Leafeon, Jolteon n Vaporeon get their own Full Art version since both Glaceon n Umbreon surely would have one

The final of the eeveelution.. now just hoping Leafeon, Jolteon n Vaporeon get their own Full Art version since both Glaceon n Umbreon surely would have one
well Jolteon and Vaporeon are in Flareon's Pokeyun fullart so it's only technically Leafeon that doesn't have one

looks like regice found a new friend with glacieon, now we need more wall breaker pokemon like mega mewtwo y...I notice that all the eevelutions can attack for a DCE and their energy cost.
Not all. Vaporeon-EX has a [W][W][C] cost; Leafeon-EX is [G][G][C]; Sylveon-EX is [Y][Y][C].

Also Flareon-EX is [C][C][C]. :p

Leafeon's cost saddens me because I would've liked to use it, but grass has pretty poor acceleration currently.

Thank you TPCi for helping, set after set, the utilization of evolution cards (nobody says).

So... No one has mentioned this, but if TPCi takes the same route as they are, Bronzong BREAK will have the same ability as Phantom Forces Bronzong... If my prediction is correct, unless it says otherwise, could you use both of the Bronzong's abilities? If so, I need to invent a time machine to stop myself from trading away my Mega Mewtwo y

Wow, Glaceon-EX and Jolteon-EX will make a perfect deck! Regice as well. As for Altaria, I think it is ok. Slap a DCE on it and it will do some nice damage and healing. Bronzing BREAK, I don't know how I feel... But this Fairy Drop could be like Dark Patch! :) Also, I love the artwork here! Altaria has the words across its wing span, and Glaceon, while not my favorite, is kinda cute :3 EDIT: I just realized Lass. I was thinking yesterday about how we need more trainer class supporters, and I was thinking about Lass. Coincidence? I think not.

Last edited:
It's kind of nice to see a fairy M. Altaria, I expected it would be dragon myself. It almost wouldn't surprise me if in time we saw almost all the typings for megas too, as we have with M. Charizard (X) EX (the dragon in Flashfire and the fire in Generations).

Nice to see this time that one of the Eeveelutions didn't get left out.

Mega Man's gonna be good again. Jolteon and now Glaceon will be good supporting cast to turn the tides against matchups it isn't good against.Bye bye Regice. I can't wait for this set to be released.

I also love to see that Glaceon's artwork is a throughback to Glaceon Lv. X. I love D&P Lv. X art style.

You mean Jolteon ex right? Glaceon EX + Archeops + Espeon seems counterintuitive

Glacéon ex just isn't good enough for the meta right now where ex decks are conquering. As for mega Altria ex, healing 30 health just doesn't make it good, if it healed 60 I could see it being a good tier 2 standard card but as of now unplayable.

Back