TCG Fakes Werty's TCG Fake Set - XY IceBREAK

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Keep in mind that using
Code:
[i]
will cause your text to become italic instead, so if you want for the costs to be shown, you'll need to use [I ]. I've fixed up your formatting for the above. :)

werty81180

Aspiring Trainer
Nothing much really :p

Garchomp Spirit Link

Your turn does not end if the Pokémon this card is attached to becomes M-Garchomp EX

Attach Garchomp Spirit Link to 1 of your Pokémon that doesn't have a Pokémon Tool attached to it.

Salamence Spirit Link

Your turn does not end if the Pokémon this card is attached to becomes M-Salamence EX

Attach Salamence Spirit Link to 1 of your Pokémon that doesn't have a Pokémon Tool attached to it.

Abomasnow Spirit Link

Your turn does not end if the Pokémon this card is attached to becomes M-Abomasnow EX

Attach Abomasnow Spirit Link to 1 of your Pokémon that doesn't have a Pokémon Tool attached to it.

Last edited:

werty81180

Aspiring Trainer
Wayy too long since I made some cards xD

138.gif

Omanyte HP: 80 [F]
Restored Pokemon – Put this card onto your Bench only with the effect of Helix Fossil

[F] Trash Tentacle 20

Put a card from your discard pile into your hand.

Weakness: Grass (x2)
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: [C][C]

I'll finish it later xD

Last edited:

werty81180

Aspiring Trainer
I finished Omanyte, and now here is our Lord and Savior!

139.gif

Omastar HP: 120 [F]
Stage 1: Evolves from Omanyte

Ability: "This isn't the time to use that!"
Each player can't play any Pokémon from his or her hand to evolve his or her Pokémon.

[F][C][C] Hydro Pump 70

Weakness: Grass (x2)
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: [C][C]

OH GEEZ IT JUST WENT SUPER-SAIYAN

139.gif

Omastar HP: 140 [F]
BREAK: (Evolves from Omastar)
Omastar BREAK retains the attacks, Abilities, Weakness, Resistance, and Retreat Cost of its previous Evolution.

[F][F][F] The Power of Helix 40x
Ask people around you if they worship the Helix (Including yourself). This attack does 40 damage times the amount of People who said "Yes".

So basically I got the idea to give Omastar a BREAK from XY10's Omastar BREAK, which needed some help.

Last edited:

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Nice Omanyte and Omastar, but Omanyte's evolution should read "Put this card onto your Bench only with the effect of Helix Fossil Omanyte".

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Nice Omanyte and Omastar, but Omanyte's evolution should read "Put this card onto your Bench only with the effect of Helix Fossil Omanyte".
I don't think there should be "Omanyte" in the evolution critera, looking at official Archen and Amaura cards.

werty81180

Aspiring Trainer
Decided to create some Secret Rares! But they are what everyone wants xD

Venusaur Spirit Link

Your turn does not end if the Pokémon this card is attached to becomes M-Venusaur EX

Attach Venusaur Spirit Link to 1 of your Pokémon that doesn't have a Pokémon Tool attached to it.

Charizard Spirit Link

Your turn does not end if the Pokémon this card is attached to becomes M-Charizard EX

Attach Charizard Spirit Link to 1 of your Pokémon that doesn't have a Pokémon Tool attached to it.

Blastoise Spirit Link

Your turn does not end if the Pokémon this card is attached to becomes M-Blastoise EX

Attach Blastoise Spirit Link to 1 of your Pokémon that doesn't have a Pokémon Tool attached to it.

Blaziken Spirit Link

Your turn does not end if the Pokémon this card is attached to becomes M-Blaziken EX

Attach Blaziken Spirit Link to 1 of your Pokémon that doesn't have a Pokémon Tool attached to it.

Swampert Spirit Link

Your turn does not end if the Pokémon this card is attached to becomes M-Swampert EX

Attach Swampert Spirit Link to 1 of your Pokémon that doesn't have a Pokémon Tool attached to it.

Metagross Spirit Link

Your turn does not end if the Pokémon this card is attached to becomes M-Metagross EX

Attach Metagross Spirit Link to 1 of your Pokémon that doesn't have a Pokémon Tool attached to it.

I think I created too many.... xD

werty81180

Aspiring Trainer
I had inspiration for this card when I saw the "Fates Collide" article found here: http://www.pokebeach.com/2016/04/collision-course . Well, I decided to grant the wish that wanted for Restored Pokémon to be more viable. :)

Fossil Machine

Search your deck for up to 2 in any combination of Restored Pokémon and put them onto your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward

You can play only one Supporter card each turn. When you play this card, put it next to your Active Pokémon. When your turn ends, discard this card.