Finally! 'Generations' Set Info!!

So, now, my biggest question- will we still not be able to buy these packs outside of the collection boxes?

Because I only need 1 Mew promo, not like 15, and $6 is steep for just one pack.

So who was it that bet that the Charizard EX card would have the same pose as the Base Set card?

spirit links are coming now i really think mega mawile is in XY09 for us because this ones megas will prob be 2 mega zards

There better be Spirit Links or I'm gonna go...errrrr. I hope this set release makes the old Mega Venasaur viable.

Also, this set had better not just be gen 1. I'm getting a little sick of all this pandering to gen 1. There's ~570 more Pokémon for them to choose from.

Finally, indeed! Though I kind of hope that the designs will be a bit different or something to make it more special instead of just a conglomeration of random Japanese extras mashed together into an extra set. If not, I guess I'll just stick with the 1 Mew box and maybe a couple others if I like the pins/promos.

I smell spirit links in the air, this time ;) And who knows who will be the 4th Mega in the set! Wow, I'm so excited about this extremely particular expansion!!

And yes, Charizard-EX's pose is almost the same as the Base Set Charizard's pose, only 20 years later :p

I just realized that the 4th mega could be M-Shiny-Gengar-EX which we never got here in NA. Though a 2nd Mega 'Zard is probably more likely. (Or my hopes for M-Lucario-EX and a spirit link for him...)

Am I the only one who thinks that the 4th Mega evolution might be a brand new mega? We haven't gotten one for more than a year so it could work.

I think the four megas are gonna be the starters. Mega Venusaur, Mega Charizard-Y, Mega Charizard-X, and Mega Blastoise.

The Charizard artwork is cool but the card is so bad... Where is the over damaging Charizard we all know? (Probably saved for the Mega(s) card)...

Also, they also think Venusaur is a frog... I always thought the Venusaur line was frog-like, even had a discussion with a friend about that when I was a kid...

The 4th Mega may be the other Mega Charizard, but I was hoping the pokekyun collection had a Mega Altaria... But there's still Mega Mawile unreleased, Mega Audino coming in March in Japan...

And yes, spirit links are welcomed for the Kanto megas...

Also, this set had better not just be gen 1. I'm getting a little sick of all this pandering to gen 1. There's ~570 more Pokémon for them to choose from.

Even if it is just Gen 1 Pokemon, it doesn't really matter. This is the anniversary of Gen 1. It isn't Gen 1 Pandering, it's celebrating.

If you want something other than Gen 1, well look no further than the main sets instead of complaining about a pack celebrating the first generation having first generation Pokemon.

Back