Finally! 'Generations' Set Info!!

The fact that Mega charizard X is a fire type kinda makes me wonder if Mega Charizard Y is gonna be in the set at all? Will we have two M Charizard with the same type? Would be kinda epic if it was normal type to go with its flying type :)
that would be awesome! it would also be cool it it did damage to the active and you could choose which bench you could do damage to. i think 140 would be a good to do to the active and 80 to the bench would be cool. if they do this, which i hope they do, there will finally be a good mega charizard card, not to mention, that it is one of the most popular characters IN THE WHOLE FRANCHISE

No matter how good they are if they don't print the spirit links, so let's wait.

If they finally get released (spirit links) the new Venusaur EX + M Venusaur EX XY + Sceptile (energy aceleration) or Sceptile EX AOR + M Sceptile EX could be a very interesting deck

hmm... Nah, with Mega Charizard X being Fire-type, I doubt they're including MegaZard Y... as usual... I hope they at least have full arts for these Kanto megas...

ok so charizard venusaur and blastoise + megas +6 EX from BSS = 12 so the last 2 spots are a EX and its mega so maybe mawile

So, now, my biggest question- will we still not be able to buy these packs outside of the collection boxes?

Because I only need 1 Mew promo, not like 15, and $6 is steep for just one pack.

Well there are the other collections later in the year: Mew's the first one then Celebi and so on. Don't think there's going to be separate packs for this set though by what's one the official site though.

It'll be interesting to see how singles will sell for the Generations Set Second Market

Vaporeon EX pretty much means I'm using golduck break. The Articuno is just LOVE so I hope Zapdos and Moltres also get full art. If this is anything like FRLG, then they will.

Please print mega charizard spirit link and mega venasaur spirit links, the charizard will be good for the competative tcg along with forest of giant plants mega venasaur and those energy are also well made I am gonna buy so many of this subset. The base set charizard ex is enough to get me hyped.

The articuno looks nice. I also like that it's going to be a textured full art.

The way the art is done on the mythical promos prove they're not going to be textured, but I don't mind because they look like they might be a puzzle
I don't think the Articuno will be a textured full art because the rarity marker in the bottom right does not appear to indicate an ultra rare. Also the grey borders are completely new, so I think it is a new type of full-art that might be similar to ancient trait rarities.

They need to make links now for these guys, there is no other way for them to.

I don't think the Articuno will be a textured full art because the rarity marker in the bottom right does not appear to indicate an ultra rare. Also the grey borders are completely new, so I think it is a new type of full-art that might be similar to ancient trait rarities.
It has the same art style as the textured full arts. I'd say it is.

so does it mean that it will be 16 full art for these 16 EX ? ? ?

I don't think so. Jolteon, Ninetales, Vaporeon and Golem(?) EX are already released in japan without any full arts. The Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur and Pikachu boxes are rumored to have full art cards promos, so I don't think any full arts of those pokémon will be in the set. But I think there is a decent chance the 4 Megas gonna get Full arts as secret rares, since they missed out on that in the XY and flashfire sets :)

Back