Japan's XY9 Set: 'Rage of the Broken Sky,' New 'Battle Strengthening Sets'

Haha that is truly scary. Could this be combined with Houndoom for the ultimate mill/disruption deck?

This could be crazy good with saybleye. Your opponent does it to you, but you can go back and hit 'em with this card without wasting your supporter for turn. Instead it will be an attack for hand disrupter. Plus your opponent can only have up to nine of her in a deck (VS seeker and Dowsing Machine) so your opponent does have a limit. But that probably won't happen so saybleye is the way to go with this card.

This is actually really powerful. A player could consistently use Red Card, Stadiums and this Supporter to mill three cards from a player's deck, and then use something like Bunnelby, Ninjask, Houndoom-EX or Durant to discard even more.

Also, is that a Minun on the lady's shirt? That... doesn't even make sense tbh.

^ Often rough looking characters in the games are associated with cute looking Pokemon for comedic purposes. Her male counterpart has a Plusle on the jacket.

I do agree with Green778. In 6 to 8 months people will either be all hating on this card just like Toad or it'll be already banned.

If this translation is complete and correct, it will now be possible to put your opponent down to a one card hand before they even get a turn! (Red Card + Stadium + Scary Lady) Pretty scary, indeed.

I read the translation myself, and I can confirm that the translation is indeed correct. Goodbye metagame. This card is indeed very spoopy

Tsk, I'm not scared at all. Don't play a stadium card, and this card can't be played if the user doesn't run too many stadium cards. Also you can choose which cards to discard. If you play it smart this card is not so terrifying. And if your draw a Trainers' Mail, draw Supporter, Shaymin EX or something along these lines then the opponent wasted their supporter.

Remember my words. This card will get banned. It's way over powered.

Any card that gives "hand" advantage gets banned, in every TCG (like Yu-Gi-Oh!).

well either this or red card will be banned or it might get changed for NA to a opponent's stadium

4 Scary Ladies = 12 discards
4 VS Seeker = another 12 discards
Trick Shovel = 4 discards

28 discards is almost half of someones deck. Wouldn't that be fun? Although it takes you 8 turns if lucky, so Meh! :(

You can also use other trainers to discard tools and energy. That would be teasing.
dont forget pal pad or junk hunt or trash tentacle

I really think that this card would work with Wailord EX decks. You get your opponents deck down really low while they have no cards to play causing them to, with no hesitation, to get themselves even lower with a Sycamore or similar cards. Basically what I'm trying to say is that this would be a great way to MAKE your opponent deck THEMSELVES out so you don't have to.

For everyone excited about this card, let me remind you that it's a two-way street (your opponent can just as easily deck you out or mess up your setup first).

I guess it does give Ninetails a second wind...

I really think that this card would work with Wailord EX decks. You get your opponents deck down really low while they have no cards to play causing them to, with no hesitation, to get themselves even lower with a Sycamore or similar cards. Basically what I'm trying to say is that this would be a great way to MAKE your opponent deck THEMSELVES out so you don't have to.

Interesting idea. Especially now that Wailord EX has 290 HP.

I'm also calling on this 'Delinquent' card to become banned sooner or later. My reasoning is that the way the card will be utilized sounds incredibly similar to the NXD Shiftry Ban: You could make a deck that, on the first turn of play, could potentially cripple your opponents to a point that they can't actually 'play' on their first turn. It creates this solitiare like effect, where people play statistical analysis' on the chances your opponent will get a dead hand from the first turn Delinquent manuvuer, and you'll see all these crazy decks hoping for the first coin flip all the time.

Plus, just imagine the combinations involved even after the first turn:

-Red Card
-Millers like Houndoom and Durant
-Speed Draw Decks that use Unown, Items, Octillery, and Shaymin-EX
-Luvdisc - The one that can prevent the opponent from drawing cards!
-Mismagius for the late game
-Wobbuffet - To block opponent's Shaymins
-Regirock AT to get the Stadiums Back
-Other disrupters like the Malamars, Breakpoint Shiftry, Item Lockers, etc.

I'm now preparing for a huge amount of rage quitting online after this set is released... Why did they make this card?!

What a hilariously named card. Ill be very upset if its not called the same on the english card
Scary Lady (or Scary Miss) is the Japanese name, the name of hers trainer class in english is Delinquent, so the name of the english card will be Delinquent.

Remember my words. This card will get banned. It's way over powered.

Any card that gives "hand" advantage gets banned, in every TCG (like Yu-Gi-Oh!).

Doubt it: Pokemon has so much draw power there's ways to deal with her being played. There's also that Yugioh has a cost issue with cards like this that get banned over something like Magic which has cards like Mind Rot Reprinted which has a similar effect for mana or this being a once per turn supporter.

This also helps you out of a stadium like Parallel Cities or Silent Lab from locking you down.

Back