Interesting 'Mythical Pokemon Collection: Mew Box' in February...

"Mythical Pokemon Collection: Lugia Box"? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Lugia is a Legendary, not a Mythical.

I hope this Mew box has a Mew card similar to the ones in the BW set (can't remember the name.) That Ability was amazing.

Whatever it may be, it really has my attention. I can't wait to get more details on this box. *w*

I would love if it involves some of the classic cards, updated to match today's HP, damage output, and energy cost expectations. Does anyone else ever look back at some of the most powerful cards from back then and giggle at a 30 damage attack for 4 energies? <boop>

Mew-EX reprints...PLEASE say Mew-EX reprints!!!

I think one reprint was enough - let it rest in peace...
And perhaps we'll get a Delcatty-EX with Assist that lets it use any of your benched Pokémons' attacks as its own, to fill the Mew void.
I doubt it, though.

Am I the only one not excited? I mean I'll probably get this but it just seems like another Radiant Collection kind of thing.

Interesting, i'm gonna have to keep my eyes peeled for this!

I would love to see a reprint of Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres ex from FRLG. Those were my favorite cards to play.

From what it says. sounds more like a blister than a box. Would much rather have a actual booster box type deal with the generation packs and not just two, depending what is included in said packs i might have to pick up multiple "boxes" which i wouldnt want to do.

I think they should do reprints of Gold Star cards, such as the Shiny Mew Gold Star from way back when (Can't remember, to be honest).

Back