Art Gallery scattered mind's Gallery :] - Taking Requests!

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Hi everyone, this is my first time here. :p
I wanted to start a gallery thread here for a long time, and now I have a lot of free time so why not ?
Basically, I love to draw, and less painting. So I have colored the pictures in the computer to give it a little more "life" but I actually like how it looks. Even if it's not very professional.
Please share your thoughts :]

2vcyna0.jpg
2nkjhp5.jpg
5wwh1h.jpg
taoisy.jpg
2qx2c2a.jpg
2uyn95w.jpg
334sz8o.jpg
a4aqe8.jpg
250tnjl.jpg
28847kz.jpg
dq3m8m.jpg
28lx3qf.jpg
[/spoler]
2yzbdbs.jpg
15chvfd.jpg
14mvrsp.jpg
2u5gt1t.jpg
21lpl69.jpg
10dtk5k.jpg
[/spiler]
28lct90.jpg

s0wv8i.jpg
rhva11.jpg
1KsijMs.jpg
vo1v6p.jpg
2qltyrm.jpg
bJdV7xz.jpg
2cwwegm.jpg
264j3wz.jpg
2uy589z.jpg
2jchov5.jpg
287hdft.jpg
2070fd2.jpg
3668fb6.jpg
2440fc9.jpg
6655e37.jpg
8ce8e1d.jpg
b488cd0.jpg
a80e9d0.jpg
1b42652.jpg
c1bb69e.jpg
e488697.jpg

Last edited:

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Very awesome! :) You have a unique style that adds a lot of life to the Pokémon. They look like comic characters or tattoos. I love it! :D

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Oh wow! These look outstanding! I don't think I have ever realised how much I like this style of shading. I actually think they look pretty professional right now and I'd love to see a background of a similar style behind the Pokemon. Also, I want you to be making art for my planned future image fakes, just so you know. ;)

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
The images truly do look amazing, and the comic-style art, as Athena put it, is very nice. :)

I would like to suggest putting the character's full body in the art, at least partially because I really want to make some cards out of these. :p

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
Thanks for the feedback guys, I really appreciate it and I would love to share all of my drawings with your projects :)

Comics are indeed my main inspiration in drawing, so it's good to know I'm doing it right enough for you to notice.

Thought to upload some of my Mega Lopunny sketches just to show you how I'm drawing, by first drawing the character from various poses, learning it and then come up with a gesture I want the character to do such as the crashing kick.

2uyhwlj.jpg

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Love the M-Lopunny and the Lugia, though I think the Lugia's mouth is a bit too far down, which makes it look a little weird. I think it would be better if the mouth was scrapped, so it just had a closed non-visible mouth. That said, I love the poses and backgrounds you come up with!

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
Update:

Wartortle

250tnjl.jpg
28847kz.jpg

Raichu! use Thunder Punch!

dq3m8m.jpg
28lx3qf.jpg
[/spoler]

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
That is so amazing, thank you! :D I love the freaked out Geodude on the side, too; he knows it's only a matter of time before they super-effective Grass moves head his way. :p

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
Thank you steffenka ! Now that you've mentioned it, It would have been a good idea to make Chargestone cave background.
At first I really had an issue with Klinklang. I'm usually drawing with different poses than the usual official artworks but this time, there aren't that many poses Klinklang can make, so I came up with the bolt beams coming out of it. I'm glad you like it :)