Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was probably the kill. Obviously we had the whole screaming thing in the night flavour (probably something using Uproar) which protected the kill target -- I never said this because it was a very simple inference to make. However, this is assuming you're town. It'd be nice for the doc to be able to clean whoever he protected, but obviously the negative consequences far outweigh the positives.

Well who's to say you actually have it? It could easily be made up. And honestly you wouldn't be able to guess any of my abilities based on my flavour, so I don't think it's an apt argument in this game.

Just claim the vote manip! Dx There are plenty of targets, and honestly your hyper-cautious playstyle screams indie to me... I'm just giving you the BOD right now.
Fine, here's the copy paste of my blaziken ability, it's not that good honestly unless you have someone you KNOW is scum scum scum and plan on voting the hell out of the game.
Pokémon: Blaziken (Close Combat)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKBLAZIKEN. Your vote weight will be increased by 1 but you will be lynched at the majority take 2 (L-2) during the following day.

@Celever - Solana is in this game. Solana's partner is Plusle. Plusle is known for cheering and spamming Helping Hand. It's not unreasonable for Plusle to increase vote weight.

@PMJ - completely unrelated, but you should get someone to design a Golden PMJ award.

Hello! I'm alive, and here to play. Finally. I tried my best to keep up with Day 1 but my notifications stopped working so... I think i got most of it though.

ICNCND? I don't know what that is.
Nobody does.

ICNCND = I Can Neither Confirm Nor Deny. It's a useful shorthand term.
You are literally the only person to use it though.

I don't think that simisands is mafia, though I don't think he's too town either. He's somewhat of a nullread, but the sand makes him such a risky lynch today that I don't think it's worth it right now. Hell, if TGK is mafia simisands could feasibly be a scumbuddy because of it, though that's a stretch.
If you aren't certain, it isn't worth voting simsands because not being able to take it back is horrible this early in the day.

I do agree that it's too early to write TGK off as confotown, though. I don't think it's necessarily because of the Flygon not having much town utility, because it actually has very little mafia utility as well. The only thing is can be used for is to dissuade others from voting for a player, which I would actually say is more towny than scummy. I think that TGK could still be mafia because his role is incredibly convenient. His one towny role -- the doctor -- is only one-time use, and due to Loyalty he would have had to have used that alongside the rest of his abilities. This means that for the rest of the game he can carry on being immune to tracks and watches (only useful to mafia). The rest of his abilities are all useless for various other reasons -- Breloom, while a town role, is a role which only comes into play after death, which means that it's irrelevant at this point in the game. There was something else which TGK said earlier which I took a mental note of but for whatever reason didn't make a proper connection of until now:
Regardless of his alignment, his role doesn't seem harmful to us right now, and if it isn't completely faked, it may not be worth taking the chance of him flipping town.

You used Cacturne on SilverSilent? But...

This is a direct contradiction, because unless SilverSilent has a role with a higher priority than roleblocker (such roles are incredibly rare -- usually only other roleblockers depending on setup, which SilverSilent obviously isn't).

Of course, the other convenient thing about Wally is that his Pokemon's attacks deplete in accuracy each night starting Night 2. Clearly Cacturne just missed, right? Not quite, since last night was Night 1, so the effects of the accuracy depletion weren't actually in effect. This means that there's a 100% hit rate on his attacks.
This part I don't understand, if somebody could clarify for me.

I think there's a simple way to do this: ##UNVOTE: PMJ ##VOTE: thegrovylekid. I know that we're back here again, but unfortunately your claim just fell apart, which was the main thing that saved you yesterday. I still think that PMJ is really bloody scummy, though. Anyway, the magic thing about lynching TGK today is that thanks to Breloom if he is town he will be able to keep contributing through tomorrow anyway, sharing lots of final thoughts and all the rest of it for a whole extra day. This means that this lynch is less risky because the lack of contribution we will receive from the lynchee won't come into affect for another while. This also means that TGK should be less afraid of being lynched. I think this is probably the optimal way to do things.
Good point, but how useful will any "last thoughts" be?

Oh yeah, just so everyone knows, you still need to reach that post minimum of five otherwise subs!
*Keeper spams post button.

OR you're part of the iwolfinati and are double voting counts for people somehow though dark majic and hororcruxes!!
View attachment 8905
I really love this.

@Celever - Solana is in this game. Solana's partner is Plusle. Plusle is known for cheering and spamming Helping Hand. It's not unreasonable for Plusle to increase vote weight.
How do you know Solana is in this game? I get that she probably is, but you seem certain.

Could somebody quote or link to TGK's claim so I can read it again? I'm having trouble finding it.

Well, if the person with Swampert used Muddy Water on me, then I know who did it, in terms of what their alignment is. Unless someone stole and used the pokemon, then the person who used it is Brendan.

Sorry, still assignment-ing (3 hours to go :( )

Something I noticed quickly while reading back, was that Zinnia was hinted at in the flavour as being in the game.. If Zinnia was in the flavour and also Luis' safe claim then that could mean that the flavour names mightn't be necessarily confo-town by flavour... Don't have the quote from zinnias hinted inclusion in the game, Twas in one of the early updates at the end where she commented on primal reversion... I'm assuming this was meant to be zinnia?

Anyways back to my work :(

Oh look, Keeper of Night is alive! It's a miracle!

Guess I have no other choice.

Here is my full C/P role claim.

Pokémon: Cacturne (Needle Arm)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKCACTURNE and the name of a player. That player will flinch and be unable to use Pokémon that night.

Happy?

Celever was talking about this, which caused me to flinch last night basically when looking at Luis. Scattered Mind also used his ability on me to check who I was looking at I'm assuming and isn't able to flinch Pokémon.

Hello! I'm alive, and here to play. Finally. I tried my best to keep up with Day 1 but my notifications stopped working so... I think i got most of it though.

Nobody does.

You are literally the only person to use it though.

If you aren't certain, it isn't worth voting simsands because not being able to take it back is horrible this early in the day.

Regardless of his alignment, his role doesn't seem harmful to us right now, and if it isn't completely faked, it may not be worth taking the chance of him flipping town.

This part I don't understand, if somebody could clarify for me.

Good point, but how useful will any "last thoughts" be?

*Keeper spams post button.

I really love this.

How do you know Solana is in this game? I get that she probably is, but you seem certain.

Could somebody quote or link to TGK's claim so I can read it again? I'm having trouble finding it.
Solana was mentioned in the Day 2 update and the OP. Similar to Mayor Kara and Thomas Martin.

Just realized Luis had a Galladite. Does anyone have an ability that can steal items from dead people? If so, I wouldn't mind the Galladite ;)

Also, Cypher, I think I can guess your role based on what you said.

And The Shriek last night was probably Uproar [as @Celever said]. Who uses Uproar? Whismur. Who has a Whismur as their signature Pokémon? Zinnia.

And The Shriek last night was probably Uproar [as @Celever said]. Who uses Uproar? Whismur. Who has a Whismur as their signature Pokémon? Zinnia.
Uproar =/= Shriek
In my mind, at least.
Seems more fitting for Hyper Voice, Screech, Echoed Voice, or Disarming Voice. The last of which would be unknown to these characters (as they stated), and makes more sense as an interrupting/blocking move.

ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh
donttellanybody

But, reasons for the teams to murder me aside, I do think that Zinnia did the shriek, so that means that if you're right, then Mafia have a target besides me.

An uproar could be a shriek, or it could just be random noises in general. Besides, who has a pokemon that screams in this game (or screams themselves)?

ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh
donttellanybody

But, reasons for the teams to murder me aside, I do think that Zinnia did the shriek, so that means that if you're right, then Mafia have a target besides me.

An uproar could be a shriek, or it could just be random noises in general. Besides, who has a pokemon that screams in this game (or screams themselves)?
We're assuming it's me for now.

Whoever is invisible - Show yourself.

Please take this with 1 truck load of salt as I barely know what I'm doing here. I think lynching TGK today with him using that pokemon that gives him a revive ability to tell us everything he would find out post death. However PMJ looks super scummy as hell, I think that next day we might want to lynch him unless new information comes out or we decide to lynch him today over TGK. I think so far we have two options, lynch TGK or lynch PMJ if wie lynch PMJ (as celever said he basically had giant signs reading "I AM SCUM LYNCH ME LYNCH ME", HOWVER if we lynch him over tgk we lose 5% on TGK's pokemon that causes him to revive the following day. I really hope this doesn't make me seem happy to lynch anyone these were just my thoughts on what Celever has said so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back