Finished The Challenge: Season 6 - The Winner Crowned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to reiterate this rule. scattered mind was doing it, but the rest of you weren't :eek::
When you send us the part you are accepting an offer with, you must also link the post of the offer you are accepting (or quote it in the post where you say "accepting"). This is just in case neither of us hosts are on for about an hour and are greeted with like 300 trades when we get back, since things could get confusing. Since I'm here it's not such a big issue since I've just about kept up with it :p.
Well that's enough for today. (Lets let Celever rest :p)
Haha, it's fine. The sooner y'all finish your spaceships the sooner I can not host this, since it is quite a bit of work :p

If you offer a trading deal you must submit the part you are trading at the same time. Otherwise your trade is invalid.

I let King Xerneas submit his afterwards this time, but in the future it won't count.

New Rule: You may not link any other players to your google doc. You can tell them what parts you have, but not the actual link. Think of it like screenshotting PMs from the host in werewolf.

Edit: Just to clarify, you CAN make your own google document within any alliances you guys may have, as long as me and bb get the link. You just can't share your official host spreadsheet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back