Finished The Challenge: Season 6 - The Winner Crowned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent in my quote for Trendy Trends. :D
Anyways, I'll be available (as far as I know) for the rest of the day, so just post here when you're ready @bbninjas! Tomorrow and Friday aren't good days for me but just let me know what time you want to battle if it's after today. :)

So who's left in this game? I've come back and want to watch the fun. (You never know if the OP has been updated in many of these games, I was never good about updating it).

We are currently waiting for bbninjas and Brave Vesperia to finish their Pokemon battle while everybody else either playing Pacharisu's click clack attack or breaking their head to find a good quote about Pokemon.

So who's left in this game? I've come back and want to watch the fun. (You never know if the OP has been updated in many of these games, I was never good about updating it).
The OP is updated besides the Challenge Compendium, and I haven't reformatted the teams spoiler for xenForo yet.

This is a revive challenge though.

I made my quote and submitted my score just now since I know I'd forget otherwise.
Here goes nothing, and I am hoping to be able to see this game through to the end, even if I don't win.

The OP is updated besides the Challenge Compendium, and I haven't reformatted the teams spoiler for xenForo yet.

This is a revive challenge though.
Ah yes... about the Comendium....

/me races after Celever...

bbninjas vs Brave Vesperia || 2-1

Singles (Brave) - http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokebeach-customgame-3025
Doubles (bb) - http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokebeach-doublescustomgame-3026
Triples (bb) - http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokebeach-triplescustomgame-3027

@Luispipe8, @Keeper of Night, @King Xerneas, @scattered mind, @Mora, @Ice Espeon, @Brave Vesperia, @Cypher333 and @WanderingWolf

You have ~24 hours to submit a screenshot for Part 2 (remember the requirements ;) ) and a quote for Part 3, if you signed up for one or both and haven't submitted yet!

To celebrate Celever's birthday, everyone has a day (24 hours from this post) to send in some type of artwork that you made for an Ice type Pokemon that Celever will get to judge. Yay! The winner will get a Revive (yes this is the Revive that I won in the Ditto tourny, so it's up for grabs :U)!

If it weren't for the tight deadline I'd remind people that I do art and take bribes, but 24 hours is a bit short notice, sadly.

I checked yesterday before sending my Pachirisu screenshot, but apparently I overlookd I had to include PB in the screenshot. :v And I also have a Vanillite drawing I made a couple years ago, but since it's already existing artwork (Vanillite NXD Art), I might as well not bother. Dx

There will be a deadline extension. Part 2, part 3 and the new Ice-Type drawing part 4 all must be in by 11:59 PM on June the 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back