Finished Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Town Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Day 1 Ends on the 22nd at 22:00 BST

Camoclone, what exactly makes you think KoN is scum again? I find your constant tunneling and admitting to it a tad scummy.

##UNVOTE: Celever
##VOTE: Camoclone

Celevers 'case' on grant is good and one I'd definitely consider tomorrow supposing Celever is lynched. Whilst there's a lot I agree with in Grants post, there's a lot I also agree with in Celevers...

Urhhh.... I'm leaving my vote on Celever cos I don't like to second guess myself. But grant being an equalist is definitely viable and I'm down to pursue that :) going to work now! I'll be around in just over 8hours or so...

The case on Grant is bad. Post the full role.

Brave Vesperia said:
Camoclone, what exactly makes you think KoN is scum again? I find your constant tunneling and admitting to it a tad scummy.

I believe I have provided tons of reasoning.

Camoclone said:
The case on Grant is bad.
This means nothing without reasoning.
Post the full role.
No clue what you mean lol
Camoclone said:
Brave Vesperia said:

No, you haven't. If you had, do what bb asked you to do I think over a day ago and compile it into one big case so that we actually have, y'know, a SLIGHT incentive to lynch this obvious scum. This is why I wanted to lynch you before grant slipped.

I think his vigorous (probably not the word I'm looking for) defending of the town (or Red Lotus, for all Celever, knows) KoN was a sneaky scum play.
He is obviously saying that KoN could be a lotus or town.

Oh woops I forgot to remove my vote (still not sure who to vote)
If you all would be kind enough I'll be back after a shower so I can have access to a computer, I do have some thoughts on the discussion I'd like to share

Camoclone said:
I think his vigorous (probably not the word I'm looking for) defending of the town (or Red Lotus, for all Celever, knows) KoN was a sneaky scum play.

Yes?

The point is that he didn't mention he could also be an Equalist, which is extremely odd behaviour seeing as how:
1) The Equalists were a hot topic earlier in the thread
2) They are an anti-town faction. Most people in that situation would have said "town or anti-town", but instead he singled out one anti-town faction while forgetting to include the other, despite the faction not mentioned being the one on a townie's mind. There's no other real explanation, and I'm interested to see his response, so stop trying to protect your scum buddy with flawed arguments please! Thanks :)

Celever said:
Camoclone said:

Yes?

The point is that he didn't mention he could also be an Equalist, which is extremely odd behaviour seeing as how:
1) The Equalists were a hot topic earlier in the thread
2) They are an anti-town faction. Most people in that situation would have said "town or anti-town", but instead he singled out one anti-town faction while forgetting to include the other, despite the faction not mentioned being the one on a townie's mind. There's no other real explanation, and I'm interested to see his response, so stop trying to protect your scum buddy with flawed arguments please! Thanks :)
I see what you are saying now.

Now quit dodging the question and post your full role with bbcode.

Celever said:
Camoclone said:
The case on Grant is bad.
Post the full role.
Camoclone said:
No, you haven't. If you had, do what bb asked you to do I think over a day ago and compile it into one big case so that we actually have, y'know, a SLIGHT incentive to lynch this obvious scum. This is why I wanted to lynch you before grant slipped.
I obviously have pointed out tons of things. Just read back.

Camoclone said:
Celever said:
As for the bbcode, I'll post it tomorrow if we end up lynching grant and he flips town. If not, just be thankful I didn't :p. The "Quote:" text should be sufficient IMO anyway, since even though scum roles also probably have it, it'd be a hell of a thing to remember to include in a fake, especially in a bbcodeless one. If you were on the scum team, or possibly the mason group, in Wizarding Wars, you'll know that I'm not this good at remembering things. Hell, I missed out the masonry paragraph in my fake claim when I first posted it in the mason chat back then! >~>

Camoclone said:
Celever said:
I, like I think everyone else in this game besides you, don't have the time to read back through the thread milling for some already unclear points against KoN through all of your posts. Just build a case, it's not difficult. I just did it on grant and it took me like 20 minutes. You're so certain, I'd say it'd take you 10 at most. You don't even need to provide quotes or evidence to go with it, just lay out your points against him clearly right here, right now.

Celever said:
Camoclone said:
Celever said:
As for the bbcode, I'll post it tomorrow if we end up lynching grant and he flips town. If not, just be thankful I didn't :p. The "Quote:" text should be sufficient IMO anyway, since even though scum roles also probably have it, it'd be a hell of a thing to remember to include in a fake, especially in a bbcodeless one. If you were on the scum team, or possibly the mason group, in Wizarding Wars, you'll know that I'm not this good at remembering things. Hell, I missed out the masonry paragraph in my fake claim when I first posted it in the mason chat back then! >~>

Camoclone said:
I, like I think everyone else in this game besides you, don't have the time to read back through the thread milling for some already unclear points against KoN through all of your posts. Just build a case, it's not difficult. I just did it on grant and it took me like 20 minutes. You're so certain, I'd say it'd take you 10 at most. You don't even need to provide quotes or evidence to go with it, just lay out your points against him clearly right here, right now.

They are plenty clear. Ignoring good points is no reason for me to waste my time building a case. You said it yourself. Time is short.

Post your bbcode and quit dodging the question.

Camoclone said:
Post your bbcode and quit dodging the question.

You seem pretty desperate for the information, which just makes you look more suspicious really. I wouldn't mind asking you the question of bbcode in return, but I don't know if the rest of the town would be OK with that.

Camoclone said:
Celever said:

They are plenty clear. Ignoring good points is no reason for me to waste my time building a case. You said it yourself. Time is short.

Except that you're actually spending way more time arguing about it than you would just putting all of your thoughts into one post. You're correct in that time is short, so to use your own words:
Camoclone said:
quit dodging the question.

I'll post a full case tomorrow if you post bbcode.

Camoclone said:
You have 5 minutes.

I'll post the bbcode once you post a good, compiled case against KoN. If you start bulls****ing in the case, you're not getting the bbcode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back