Community Ideas for New Pokemon

A lot of Fakemon ideas, especially made by PokeBeacher's, are really good. LostVoice and silazu both make Fakemon that deserve to be real.

I'd love to see Toucan Pokémon for the next regional birds or something. And a Cougar Pokémon would be nice, as well.
Also, a giant, ancient Scarab Beetle Pokémon would make an awesome Bug-type Legendary.
Oh, and I also support Dark Void's idea of a ghostly knight Pokémon.

...Me duele mi corazoncito y estoy triste D: Waaaah no tengo menc... Son muy malos todos ustedes buaaaaaaahh...

Um...They should make more Pokémon based on mythology/cryptids/legends, specially from different places, not just Japan.
*coughcoughcoughChupacabraLaLloronaJerseyDevilcoughcoughcough*

But I would also LOVE a radioactive Poison and Electric type.
I also support the kiwi bird with the kiwi fruit body idea :D A Grass and Flying type? (I know it exists but still.)
What about a Rock and Fire type? (I THINK it is already made, so someone correct me if it exists)

^Magcargo Ninja's aren;t nice. >:[

Umm.. Maybe a tree pokemon? That'd be cool. Or a zombie poke, or maybe a Snookie Werewolf. There's still alot of stuff they haven't done yet.

Also, legends that aren't dragon type(don't list me ones that aren't, a majority of them are) Would it kill them to make a nice, burly figure that doesn't fly around everywhere. (ex: Something like Groundon) We need more like that.

i would love to see a pokemon based on acid and for a new grass starter, grass/dragon? Thry should switch legendaries and focus on land features

Never going to happen. Plusle and Minun are gimmick Pokemon, and gimmick Pokemon don't evolve unless evolving is their gimmick. The only reason Plusle and Minun exist is to show off (the, at the time of their release, new)double battles, in addition to being the mandatory Pika-clone that we get each generation.

I would like a Pre-evo to Heracross, or a Pokemon that changes with the weather differently than changing Formes.

I'd like a Farfetch'd evolution.

AllInAPackage said:
Evos to Plusle/Minun. Hopefully going on ideas about Math.

Minun -> Divinun (division + Minun)

Plusle -> Multipulse (multiply + pulse)

I think these would be good names if they had evolutions. However, I doubt Plusle or Minun would get evos, but it's a possibility...

Minun and Plusle are based off of positive and negative charges; they don't have anything to do with math. Between that, and their status as gimmick Pokémon, I don't foresee an evolution for them.

I'd like to see a shared prevo for Miltank and Tauros (evolves into Miltank if female and Tauros if male). Doubt it'll ever happen, but it'd be a fun one to see.

^That is actually quite a cool idea.

I want a third evolution for Octillery... maybe a giant squid?

Octillery is a tank (or bazooka). If it was to evolve, it'll have to be a....I dunno.

I want Absol to evolve into a Pokemon that takes revenge for being blamed for the disaters.

Shadow Arceus said:
Snorlax would like to have a word with you.
I'd like to see more mythological based Pokemon like the Chimera, griffins, unicorns, etc. Is a blue jay, cardinal, or a dolphin too much to ask?

If you'd like, I made some mythological Fakemon for Pokemon Naranja. You can check chapters 21-23 for Derrick and Typhon's battle featuring Chimorror and Griffire, and a Cerberus, Cerebluster. Also, 24-25 have a Stymphalian bird, Fire-Steel Stympherno, and 27-28 have a Scylla, Scyllava. And I've also made a Hydra (Hydormant), Orthros (Orthrosion), Thanatos the death god (Thanatorch), and Phoenix (Phoenoxious) to premier in later chapters. Just an idea.

I need a Grass Dragon made. Hydreaf or Tytannorus maybe. And a Fire-Dragon other than Reshiram, Mortragon or Mortarak, maybe Drinferno.

~AoH

I want a new fish pokemon with an awesome design that is actually good. I loved seaking, its design was emmence. But it was hardly usable.

Back