Last week we posted the first product details for our special 25th anniversary set in October. The set’s products would feature special mini booster packs containing four cards as well as normal booster packs.
We’ve now learned of two additional products releasing: a “V-Union Premium Pin Box” and an “Ultimate 25th Anniversary Collection Box.”
The latter will be the most expensive product in the line by far, as its name suggests. It will cost over 2.5x the price of an Elite Trainer Box — we expect it to retail for over $100. We don’t have additional details at this time.
This likely means we now have the full product roster for our 25th anniversary set. Again, these items are subject to change:
- 25th Anniversary Giant Figure Collection: 9x “25th anniversary” mini booster packs, 3x “normal” booster packs, 1x V promo, 1x VMAX promo, a giant Pikachu figure
- 25th Anniversary Pikachu V Box: 4x mini booster packs, 2x normal booster packs, 1x Pikachu V promo, 1x Pikachu V jumbo
- 25th Anniversary Elite Trainer Box: 10x mini boosters, 5x boosters, 1x promo card, and the usual contents of an Elite Trainer Box
- 25th Anniversary Collector’s Chest Tin: 6x mini boosters, 2x boosters, 3x promo cards, stickers, notepad, mini portfolio
- 25th Anniversary Pokemon Pin Boxes: 4x mini boosters, 2x boosters, 2x promo cards, 1x pin
- 25th Anniversary Mini Tins: 2x mini boosters, 1x booster pack, 1x metallic coin
- 25th Anniversary V-Union Premium Pin Box: No details yet.
- 25th Anniversary Ultimate Collection Box: No details yet, but will be the most expensive product in the line by far. It will cost over 2.5x the price of an Elite Trainer Box — we expect it to retail for over $100.
As posted a while ago, we’ll also get a new V-Union Premium Box in September, new V Battle Decks in October, and a new League Battle Deck in November.