We now have the full list of cards available in the Trainer’s Toolkit!
It will come with two of each of the following: Dedenne-GX (full art), Air Balloon, Boss’s Orders (special non-holos), Energy Spinner, Evolution Incense, Fire Crystal, Giant Hearth, Green’s Exploration, Mallow & Lana, Marnie, Metal Saucer, Ordinary Rod, Pokegear 3.0 (special art), Pokemon Communication (special art), Professor’s Research, Quick Ball, Rare Candy, Reset Stamp (special art), Switch, Tool Scrapper, Turtfield Stadium, Vitality Band, and Welder.
In terms of Special Energy, it will come with 2x Aurora Energy, 2x Speed L Energy, and 2x Twin Energy.
Thanks goes to Rhys W. for the photos!
As posted before, the kit will release on June 26th for $29.99:
POKÉMON TCG: TRAINER’S TOOLKIT
Everything You Need to Build a Powerful Deck!
Turn your card collection into playable, fun, and winning Pokémon Trading Card Game decks! Inside this box, you’ll find a plethora of Trainer cards and Energy cards, plus a Deck Builder’s Guide to putting them all together to create a deck that showcases your best Pokémon! You’ll find everything you need to help you make the choices every deck builder faces: More big Pokémon? More strategic Trainer cards? How much Energy is too much? Steer a course for completely new decks, original combos, and all the fun of head-to-head competition with the Pokémon TCG: Trainer’s Toolkit!
THE POKÉMON TCG: TRAINER’S TOOLKIT INCLUDES:
• More than 50 useful cards to power up your decks, including dozens of Trainer cards and 2 Dedenne-GX
• Special versions of Pokégear 3.0, Pokémon Communication, and Reset Stamp with all-new art
• More than 100 Energy cards, including Special Energy
• 4 Pokémon TCG booster packs
• 65 card sleeves to protect your deck
• A Deck Builder’s Guide
• A complete Pokémon TCG rulebook
• A set of 7 tournament-legal dice
• 2 condition markers
• A code card for the Pokémon TCG Online