• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Zorozor [Scizor Prime & Zoroark]

Ahiro said:
IMO is a nice deck. You have the Red Armor of Scizor, that decks that use special energy cannot do anything. I mean... Tyranitar and Steelix will need to not use the special dark/metal. If you encounter against another scizor, you just move the special energies with klinklang, an then KO it. Maybe it needs a heavy tank, like Aggron or Steelix itself, I'll see how it works against new metagame decks. The only bad problem I see is against Reshiram, and it can be easily KO'ed with Zoroark. Maybe it is not the faster deck in the earth, but its a nice idea.

Ahrio I play a T-Tar deck and actually I can hit you even If i have special darks attached to T-Tar. T-Tar's Second move power Claw for a {D}{C}{C} It does 60 and it is not effected by Poke-Powers, Poke-Bodies, Or any other effects on the Defending Pokemon, and it also will do the base damage of 60 because the attack is not effected by special metal energy, This is the Key to destroying Metal decks with T-Tar :D and its awesome

I've already replied that answer. Yes, I know that T-Tar ignores the Red Armor. That's why I'm looking for a counter. Or just use Zoroark, or Blissey Prime for heal Scizor.

Updated declist:
-1 Skarmory
-2 Switch (Never drawed them)
-2 Professor Elm's Training Method (Not so useful)
-4 Rescue Energies (For space only)

+2-2 Blissey Prime (Healing Tech)
+2 Metal Energies (More chance to get and more damage with Scizor)
+3 Seeker (For Blissey)

Made this changes for the healing tech.

The best thing to counter T-Tar is either a machamp line witch is two bulky or a 1-1 Donphan prime line, I would go with the Donphan just cause it can tank and its hard for T-Tar to kill, it takes 2 claws to kill it which by then if you attack first you can kill it.

Redsteal said:
The best thing to counter T-Tar is either a machamp line witch is two bulky or a 1-1 Donphan prime line, I would go with the Donphan just cause it can tank and its hard for T-Tar to kill, it takes 2 claws to kill it which by then if you attack first you can kill it.

Megaton Tail could potentially OHKO Donphan, though. It's hard to say Donphan is a solid counter, but it's still a great tech even if not just for Tyranitar.

-1-1 Zoroark
-2 Special Dark Energy

+1-1 Donphan Prime
+2 Rainbow Energy

...then there's the chance it's prized. I mean, you're not entirely weak to Tyranitar.

T-Tar Prime can be KO'd with some energies using Scizor Prime. Another option is Zoroark, so... I don't think that I need another attacker. And I have Blissey Prime. 60 damage can be easily healed, and I can move the energies with Klinklang so I don't need to discard any.

i have a 1-1-1 line of klink klank in my scizor deck. (and a rare candy) and it works really good. i only keep enough energy on my active scizor as i need to kill them. it also allows me to take off the special metals if my opponent sticks out a scizor prime of their own.

I also put in shaymin UL incase i cant get kilnkklank out.

pokemon wise i use.

4-3 Scizor prime (i only have 3 as of now)
4 skarmory.
1-1-1 klink klank.
1-1 Dodrio
1 Shaymin UL.

iv been very tempted to put in blissy Primes. they would work well in the deck. as you move the energy off your damagedpokemon then heal and move them back. im just not sure what to take out.

Yeah, Blissey Prime works great in the deck. Combine it with Seekers so you can use it more than one time (just an obvious opinion, lol).

Ahiro used BUMP!

The deck is pretty fast (so I was able to build everything in T3 (because of Klinklang)). Just trying to see if it can be more consistent. I dunno, any suggestion/critic? I know that Klinklang is not very famous, but it's working in this deck xD

Back