• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Zoroark GX/Gardevoir GX - NO LELE

-2 Eevee SUM
-2 Sylveon-GX GRI
- 1 Max Potion

+1 Nest Ball
+2 Evosoda (don't have any and idk if i ordered them if they would be here in time)
+1 Special Charge
+1 Acerola

What about timer balls instead of evosodas? they could get zoroark maybe 2 out fast as well

I'm also trying to keep puzzles of time in this list because of zoroarks trade ability and i may need to recover some of the things discarded by the ability

Last edited by a moderator:
Puzzle of Time are almost always (I Don't know a situation where they are never useful.) good in Zoroark based decks. Timer Balls are just outclassed by Evo Soda though, so Evo Soda is just better, and it doesn't rely on a coin flip.

Puzzle of Time are almost always (I Don't know a situation where they are never useful.) good in Zoroark based decks. Timer Balls are just outclassed by Evo Soda though, so Evo Soda is just better, and it doesn't rely on a coin flip.
thats where my problem lies, the cup is this weekend and there is no time if i ordered them now that they would get here on time.

and -1 Kirlia for +1 N for added disruption

Last edited by a moderator:
-2 Eevee SUM
-2 Sylveon-GX GRI
- 1 Max Potion

+1 Nest Ball
+2 Evosoda (don't have any and idk if i ordered them if they would be here in time)
+1 Special Charge
+1 Acerola

Personally, I'm not a fan of Acerola in Gardevoir, I don't think its uses comes up nearly enough times in even an entire tournament. I playtested it in my build and honestly found it to be a sour card.
What's your reasoning to play Special Charge? You play four copies of Double Colorless Energy, your deck isn't entirely dependent on them, and you can use Puzzle of Time or Twilight GX to cycle them back in if necessary. I'll use my same basis for denying Special Charge for this.

Hi, as a fellow ZoroGardy player I have some suggestions for you.

-2 Timer Ball (Just Garbage)
-1 Acerola (Bad in Gardy)
-1 Guzma (2 is all that's needed)
-1 Special Charge (You have twilight GX for a reason)
-1 Zoroark GX (Trust me, a 3-3 is just fine)
-1 Zorua

+2 Gallade (When I first saw this I was like WTF!!! WHY IS THERE NO GALLADE IN THIS!!! Gallade is a great 1 Prize attacker and KILLS Zoroark GX)
+1 Rare candy (You need 4)
+2 Kirlia (Trust me, Kirlia is great for when you can't hit rare candies)
+1 Max Potion (Great in ZoroGardy, can be reused with Puzzles and Twilight GX)
+1 Parallel City (Amazing for disruption)

So these changes should make this better and, more like a Gardy deck rather than a Zoroark deck and I good luck playing this without Leles.

-Biff The Potato

Drop the Acerola for the Max Potion. The one of is amazing, and between Puzzles and Twilight, you get to use the one copy a lot more than once if need be. Special Charge is ass, you have again, Twilight and Puzzles. If you were concerned that much about mill, Oranguru ULP autowins that matchup, but you're playing Gardevoir, so you don't need it anyway. 100% keep the 4-4- Zoroark line, the deck's engine is completely Zoroark reliant, so you need to get them ASAP. If you plan on adding Gallade to the heavy 3 Gardy, then find room for the fourth Rare Candy, gotta go fast. The E-Hammer is pretty meh, so I would only play it if you're sure it would hurt your local meta. 3 Field Blower is really good since you never, ever want an opposing Parallel City in play, plus, you need to have it as often as possible against Garb, which picks this deck apart. Speaking of Parallel City, you should be playing 1 copy so against other decks that play it, you're almost guaranteed to have it stick. Don't forget that Zoroark plays a huge role, not only getting set up, but actually attacking. 120 for 1 Energy attachment is a lot, so always keep that in mind.

+1 Rare candy (You need 4)
+2 Kirlia (Trust me, Kirlia is great for when you can't hit rare candies)

Isn't 4 Rare Candy with 2 Kirlia too much? I've been playing 3 Rare Candy with 1 Kirlia and I think you can afford to cut it down to that in order to save deck space for other cards to play.

No not at all, it’s what I play in my Zoroark Gardevoir and I can consistently get out both gardevoirs and Gallades, plus if you have to discard Rare Candies early, then you have extras and kirlias to evolve up your Gardys.

No not at all, it’s what I play in my Zoroark Gardevoir and I can consistently get out both gardevoirs and Gallades, plus if you have to discard Rare Candies early, then you have extras and kirlias to evolve up your Gardys.

I might personally test that out in my list, thanks for the info! Just looking at the concept on paper it seems like it would be too heavy, I just pointed that due to how I've been playing my current list.

Updated. Tested on PTCGO 5 games and when 4-1 and lost to Metagross some how but I played 2 Brigette and 1 Fan Club with a 3rd guzma and hit brigette or fan club first turn all 5 games (maybe luck idk).

I have no idea, but they might just not have anything else actually worth their time with the current Meta.

Yeah it was magnezone and dm Necrozma and they git set up fast and hit me for weakness with choice bands and i couldnt get set up

Back