• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Zoroark GX/Gardevoir GX - NO LELE

masterofmew

Ɗamien
Thanks to the community this looks like the list I'll be playing.
Pokemon - 19
3 Zorua SLG 52 x
3 Zoroark-GX SLG 53
4 Ralts BUS 91
2 Kirlia
3 Gardevoir-GX BUS 93
1 Gallade
1 Mew EX BW RC24
1 Tapu Lele GX
1 Tapu Koko Promo

Trainer - 31
3 N FCO 105
3 Cynthia UPR 119
2 Mallow GRI 127
2 Guzma BUS 115
2 Brigette BKT 134
4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
4 Puzzle of Time BKP 109
4 Rare Candy SUM 129
2 Field Blower GRI 125
2 Choice Band GRI 121
1 Float Stone BKT 137
1 Max Potion
1 Parallel City

Energy - 10
4 Double Colorless Energy SUM 136
6 Fairy Energy 9

Last edited:
If you're unable to run Lele, I recommend removing Brigette altogether and adding 3 or 4 Nest Ball. The chances of you opening with Brigette with only two in the deck is very slim and its your preferred T1 Supporter. Since you have no reliable way of searching it out I think Nest Ball would be better.

I would also recommend a couple Evosoda to get multiple Zoroark-GX out as fast as possible. I don't think the 2-1 Octillery line is needed when you're running a 4-4 Zoroark line.

Good luck this weekend!

thanks so much! I removed Octillery Line, Brigette, and Pokemon Fan Club to add 4 Nest Balls and 2 Timer Balls instead of Evosoda
If you're unable to run Lele, I recommend removing Brigette altogether and adding 3 or 4 Nest Ball. The chances of you opening with Brigette with only two in the deck is very slim and its your preferred T1 Supporter. Since you have no reliable way of searching it out I think Nest Ball would be better.

I would also recommend a couple Evosoda to get multiple Zoroark-GX out as fast as possible. I don't think the 2-1 Octillery line is needed when you're running a 4-4 Zoroark line.

Good luck this weekend!

Last edited:
This is the deck I might take to a league cup this weekend but I don't know. The cup is in standard format (BKT-UPR) I wanted to play the Shiinotic from Ultra Prism because it allows you to search for a fairy Pokemon once during your turn and thought it might be decent. or a 2-2 Sylveon GX line
Pokemon - 20
4 Zorua SLG 52 x
4 Zoroark-GX SLG 53
4 Ralts BUS 91
1 Kirlia BUS 92
3 Gardevoir-GX BUS 93
1 Mew EX BW RC24
2 Remoraid BKT 32
1 Octillery BKT 33

Trainer - 32
2 Brigette BKT 134
1 Pokemon Fan Club UPR
3 N FCO 105
2 Cynthia UPR 119
2 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
2 Mallow GRI 127
2 Guzma BUS 115
4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
4 Puzzle of Time BKP 109
3 Rare Candy SUM 129
2 Field Blower GRI 125
1 Max Potion GRI 128
1 Enhanced Hammer GRI 124
1 Choice Band GRI 121
1 Float Stone BKT 137
1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130

Energy - 8
4 Fairy Energy 9

Allow me a few quick moments to give my thoughts on this list.
➤ I dislike the idea of playing Zoroark-GX and Octillery in the same deck, as I believe you're already at enough draw capacity playing one or the other. I'd personally suggest dropping your 2-1 Octillery line. Sylveon-GX is a fantastic option if you're considering going without Tapu Lele-GX as you still have the capability to search with Magical Ribbon, or at the very worst bait your opponent into playing a card like N to give you a better hand than you've been dealt. I would suggest playing a 2-2 line of Sylveon-GX.

➤ I also personally dislike the idea of playing cards like Brigette and Pokémon Fan Club and strongly agree with @HouchinsDJ about playing Nest Ball as I believe it's a wonderful option when you can't search for Brigette with Wonder Tag, or just don't want to play Brigette in general.
➤ On the topic of Supporter counts, I would advise dropping one Mallow and playing a third Guzma instead, and would personally suggest you drop Professor Sycamore for more shuffle draw such as Cynthia, as Professor Sycamore hurts a Stage 2-reliant deck such as Gardevoir, and can potentially hurt you by having to discard resources instead of using the slot for a Cynthia. I'd suggest replacing the second Sycamore as a slot for your second Sylveon-GX after the Octillery line supplies your 2-1 Sylveon. If you're playing 3 Cynthia, I would suggest considering dropping your third N, as your shuffle draw should be sufficient with a third Cynthia. Though I see no problems in keeping the third N, and would drop it to personally open up another free slot.

➤ Moving onto items, I don't think playing only one Enhanced Hammer is really worth it. I believe in the current meta you have to devote a stronger count to Enhanced Hammer and play three, what I've found to be my personal comfortable amount. I believe Choice Band benefits that slot a lot more, as Gardevoir has certain moments it's very dependent on obtaining a Choice Band on Gardevoir-GX to Infinite Force for a knockout. I'd personally want to play three, but find my list playing two due to space constraints. I'd advise you play more than one.
➤ Between the options to use Puzzle of Time and Twilight GX, I don't believe you'd need to play Rescue Stretcher. I believe the deck has enough strong recovery options to allow you to free the slot you're devoting to it.

➤ Using the basis you drop Octillery for Sylveon-GX, I would raise your Fairy Energy count to six, by dropping the Rescue Stretcher and the third N. I believe 4 Fairy Energy is too low when attempting to Energy Evolution your Eevee into Sylveon-GX, and can potentially put you in a sour spot when you're unable to evolve your Eevee for Magical Ribbon, and having more Fairy Energy in the deck to reliably Secret Spring and Infinite Force more never hurts.

[All of these thoughts are using the basis of dropping Octillery for Sylveon-GX and using your deck's set up engine to rely more on Nest Ball and Sylveon-GX.]

I'm excited to hear your results at this League Cup with this deck, as I like the idea behind it and always have a wonderful soft spot in my heart for Gardevoir-GX.
Good luck at your League Cup!

To better organize my thoughts, here's my suggestion of your current list and the edits I would make.
Pokemon - 21
4 Zorua SLG 52 x
4 Zoroark-GX SLG 53
4 Ralts BUS 91
1 Kirlia BUS 92
3 Gardevoir-GX BUS 93
1 Mew EX BW RC24
2 Eevee SUM
2 Sylveon-GX GRI

Trainer - 29
3 Nest Ball
2 N FCO 105
3 Cynthia UPR 119
1 Mallow GRI 127
3 Guzma BUS 115
4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
4 Puzzle of Time BKP 109
3 Rare Candy SUM 129
2 Field Blower GRI 125
1 Max Potion GRI 128
2 Choice Band GRI 121
1 Float Stone BKT 137

Energy - 10
6 Fairy Energy 9

Hope this helps!~
@masterofmew

Last edited by a moderator:
Pokemon - 21
4 Zorua SLG 52 x
4 Zoroark-GX SLG 53
4 Ralts BUS 91
1 Kirlia BUS 92
3 Gardevoir-GX BUS 93
1 Mew EX BW RC24
2 Eevee SUM
2 Sylveon-GX GRI

Trainer - 29
3 Nest Ball
2 N FCO 105
3 Cynthia UPR 119
1 Mallow GRI 127
3 Guzma BUS 115
4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
4 Puzzle of Time BKP 109
3 Rare Candy SUM 129
2 Field Blower GRI 125
1 Max Potion GRI 128
2 Choice Band GRI 121
1 Float Stone BKT 137

Energy - 10
6 Fairy Energy 9
Thanks so much you guys help me so much <3

I agree with both what VioletValkyrie and HouchinsDJ said. However, I don't think that Sylveon GX is completely necessary, since the deck is mainly Zoroark focused. Also, if you have a Premonition Gallade, one would be nice to add, as it is able to hit Weakness on oposing Zoroark decks. This is just a tid bit of advice, seems like you got the help you needed.

I agree with both what VioletValkyrie and HouchinsDJ said. However, I don't think that Sylveon GX is completely necessary, since the deck is mainly Zoroark focused. Also, if you have a Premonition Gallade, one would be nice to add, as it is able to hit Weakness on oposing Zoroark decks. This is just a tid bit of advice, seems like you got the help you needed.

Gallade is a wonderful option for any Gardevoir-GX deck, I concur.

Indeed 2 Evo Sodas would be very nice here to get out Zoroark pretty quickly. Cuttable cards would be Max Potion (Not always as useful as you think), or a Kirlia, since you mainly want to evolve into Gardevoir pretty quickly if you need it, and Kirlia just slows it down a turn.

I'll take the Kirlia and Max Potion out for 2 evosodas. The reason I was running 1 Kirlia was incase of 1-2 rare candies being prized and having to manually evolve

ok also take out puzzles and put in more draw supporters and a special charge cause trust me you are gonna clunk up hard

I'll take the Kirlia and Max Potion out for 2 evosodas. The reason I was running 1 Kirlia was incase of 1-2 rare candies being prized and having to manually evolve
That normally shouldn't be a problem, since you don't need to use Gardevoir GX every matchup. Also, like I metioned earlier Sylveon GX is a cuttable line. Normally you'd want to be attacking with Zoroark and applying pressure Turn 2.

id put in acerola and other recovery or preservation cards like max potion for the sylveon line

Back