Yu-Gi-Oh

I watch the show and I collect the cards. I dont even get Pokemon cards but Yugioh is so much easier.

I also ply YGO.
I can't wait for my fav.monster to come (next yr) as a Synchro monster (it's Dark Paladin).
Instead of the 500+ attack for each Dragon Type (both on the feild & in the graveyard/discard pile), it gains 1000 attack for each.
I'll only tell you my Fusion/Synchro deck:
3x Dark Paladin (Fusion)
1x Black Skull Dragon
1x Blue-Eye's Ultimate Dragon
2x Five Headed Dragon (or going by the Anime: F.G.D/Five God Dragon)
1x Dragon Master Knight (& yet, I don't play: Black Luster Soilder (the Ritual one))
1x Cyber Twin Dragon
1x Stardust Dragon (Tin/Promo)
1x Gaia Kinght, the Force of Earth
Soon to be added: 3x Dark Paladin (Synchro~Next Year)

This is Dark Paladin
dark_paladin_1.jpg

FYI: I sometimes use their Japanese names (I will change it on request)
Fusion of: Black/Dark Magician & Buster Blader
1st shown in: Episode #193 (vs'ing Vivian, in the Doma/Wakeing the Dragons season)

Type:
Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect
Element:
Dark
Effect:
This monster can only be Special Summoned by Fusion Summon.
As long as this card remains face-up on the feild, you can negate the activation of 1 Spell (magic) Card & destroy the Spell/Magic Card by discarding 1 card from your hand.
The ATK of this card increases by 500 (1000 for the Syncro one) points for each Dragon-Type monster on the feild & in either player's Graveyard.

This is what it looks like from the anime (I'm in the middle of turning it into a Pokémon card):
Dark_Paladin.png

^Oh, that. I don't know what he'll look like (as he's not out until next year (in Japan)).

Well the english pack come out about 2-3 months after the japenses ones so next year for athe english translations one 2.Aslo the next pack in japan is crimson crisis with the buster mode in it which are cool.

RedDragonArchfiend/Buster

RedDragonArchfiendBusterCRMS-JP-UR.jpg

Stardust Dragon/Buster

StardustDragonBusterDBOX-JP-ScR.jpg

I always played it for fun, you know, as a fun sort of thing. Well, one day I went to a tourney, and I lost in the first turn, then I was done...forever...

T-Tar Master said:
I always played it for fun, you know, as a fun sort of thing. Well, one day I went to a tourney, and I lost in the first turn, then I was done...forever...

Because you lost wow that weird.

I'm a big fan of the card game, but I've really only had fun using Chaos Decks, which are dead and gone pretty much now (though Demise, King of Armageddon has given those decks SOME new life...). I miss Yata Locking someone (though I could only do this against friends, since the Chaos Decks were very cheap and all the needed cards were hastily banned.) xD

I still like to collect the cards I can and use their effects for Chaos Decks (a lot of good ones have come out recently, but I have't purchased a pack since Cyberdark Impact). xD Despite the fact I have't opened a pack after Cyberdark Impact, I still watch for every card and set revelation, and have hopes to start making decks with newer cards soon. :)

The Synchro Cards look very nice, and Crimson Crisis looks very nice as well. I'll probably end up making a few decks revolving around the use of those cards.

My favorite cards: Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End (my #1 favorite), Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys, Cyberdark Dragon, Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi, and many more. xD

>_>; That turned out to be a little long...

Xous said:
I'm a big fan of the card game, but I've really only had fun using Chaos Decks, which are dead and gone pretty much now (though Demise, King of Armageddon has given those decks SOME new life...). I miss Yata Locking someone (though I could only do this against friends, since the Chaos Decks were very cheap and all the needed cards were hastily banned.) xD
That's why I wanted to get Dark Paladin, not only it's a Dragon Slayer....it's my fav. fusion monster (along with: Dark Magician Girl & the only that looks like her (the one that Judai/Jaden uses)).

Light Venusaur said:
Xous said:
That's why I wanted to get Dark Paladin, not only it's a Dragon Slayer...it's my favorite. fusion monster (along with: Dark Magician Girl & the only that looks like her (the one that Judai/Jaden uses)).

I never got a chance to get DMG but there is a new magigian deck coming out called Lord of the Magicians is coming out hopfully it has her.

This is my deck (for those who want to know & give it a try them selves.

Monsters:
1-4 stars:
1x Goddess with the Third Eye
1x Proto-Cyber Dragon
1x Hane/Winged Kuriboh
1x Decoy Dragon
1x Masked Dragon
1x Magna Drago
1x Spear Dragon
1x Counselor Lily (this is my only Tuner Moster so far)
1x Infernal Dragon
2x Skilled Dark Magician
3x Sapphire/Luster Dragon (the Blue one)
3x King of the Swamp
3x Skilled White Magician
3x Troop Dragon
5-7 Stars:
1x Cyber Dragon (Ultimate Rare/Rev.Holo (1 per deck, that's why I'm also using Proto-Cyber)
1x Armed Dragon Lv.5
1x Prime Material Dragon
8+ Stars:
1x Red-Eye's Black Dragon
1x Armed Dragon Lv.7
2x Black/Dark Magician (or Mahad/Mahado)
3x Buster Blader
3x Blue-Eye's White Dragon

Magic/Spells: (I also (sometimes) play MTG, so I call Spells, Magic cards)
1x Swords of Revealing Light
1x Shield Crush
1x Magic/Spell Absoption
1x Burst Stream of Destrution (it's like Raigeki/Lightning Vortex-for Blue-Eye's only (You must have a Blue-Eye's on the feild to use this))
1x Fusion Gate
1x Rainbow Veil (Judai/Jaden uses this againest Yubel (I need another one for his deck that I want to make-along with Rainbow Dragon))
1x Future Fusion (also Ultamite Rare/Rev.Holo (I pulled this one for X-mas last year))
1x Heavy Storm
1x De-Fusion
1x Fusion Recovery
1x Lightning Vortex
1x Black/Dark Magic Attack (Same as Harpie's Feather Duster, but DM's one (Look at Burst Stream)
1x Monster Reborn (UR & 1st edition)
1x Pot of Greed (friendly battles only-so that I can do Yu-Gi's T1 Dark Paladin)
1x Monster Rencarnation (I need to add it in)
2x Emblem of Dragon Destroyer
3x Polymerization

Traps:
1x DNA Surgery (I always declare: Dragon's (I got Magicial Swordsman Black/Dark Paladin over 20,000 atk this way (mind you, I was verseing another Dragon Deck))
1x Synchro Deflector
1x Pitch-Black Power Stone
1x Remote Revenge
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Negate Attack (from the Judai/Jaden booster)
1x Magic Cylinder (I brought this one for AUD$3.00 (Yes, it's the UR one)

Fusions/Sychro's:
3x Dark Paladin (Fusion)
1x Black Skull Dragon
1x Blue-Eye's Ultimate Dragon
2x Five Headed Dragon (or going by the Anime: F.G.D/Five God Dragon)
1x Dragon Master Knight (& yet, I don't play: Black Luster Soilder (the Ritual one))
1x Cyber Twin Dragon
1x Stardust Dragon (Tin/Promo)
1x Gaia Kinght, the Force of Earth
Soon to be added: 3x Dark Paladin (Synchro~Next Year)

Side Deck:
1x Uria, Lord of Searing Flames
1x Black/Dark Magician Girl (Or Mana)
1x Spear Dragon
1x Armed Dragon Lv.5
1x Kuriboh
1x Hane/Winged Kuriboh
3x Double Coston
1x Raregold Armor *
1x Brain Control *
1x The Shallow Grave *
2x Big Bang Shot *
1x Mirror Force (Japanese) **
*=Magic/Spell
**=Trap

Blastoise King: I'm going to make you a new banner (when I get around to doing it).[/i]

Me too ! I played and it is famous in korea(I am korean ) Well.. I dont live in Korea now so i stop for a while. But I like Yu-gi-oh . Now I am watching 5D's but its kinda weird.. Dont have much time to watch it.. but among all i like GX XD

Thanks I made my sig in a few min so it looks rush.

Aslo my deck

ARMED DRAGON LV10
ARMED DRAGON LV7
ARMED DRAGON LV5 X2
ARMED DRAGON LV3 X3
MASKED DRAGON X3
LUSTER DRAGON X2
MYSTIC SWORDSMAN LV2
MYSTIC SWORDSMAN LV4
SWIFT GAIA THE FIERCE KNIGHT
OBNOXIOUS CELTIC GUARD
JUNK SYNCHRON