Yu-Gi-Oh

I used to play it, but I quit, because I had nobody nearby to play with...

Though I still like to watch the animé, despite Yu-Gi-oh GX being not as good as the original series...

I watch Yu-Gi-Oh The Abridged Series it ROCKS!!! and sometimes GX but i like the original series better
i used to collect too but stopped to collect pokemon cards

Ok well I don't like gx but the new 5d's is good.Aslo if you don't play anymore what was the point of posting that when I ask if anyone plays.

Well, you asked if anyone playes or watches.
So I just told you I don't play, but still watch.
You didn't say it's forbidden to post if you don't play.

You know, you could sign up at ude Blastoise king. There you can post your deck, and get people to suggest changes, and fixes to your current deck. Upperdeck Entertainment.

I use to play. I still would if I found somebody to play with. I got 1st place at many different tournies, just local tournies though, nothing big. My favorite deck is my Dark World but now I play Demise.

What happened to the regular show? All I can see that is on is GX but not regular episodes except on demand with comcast.:)

xxashxx said:
What happened to the regular show? All I can see that is on is GX but not regular episodes except on demand with comcast.:)
It ended 5d's is about to start but I like the jap voice better then the 4kids one

Oh. that is too bad because I liked that series. See nothing out lasts Pokemon.:)

I used to play/watch it like six years ago and it was quite popular in my area. i eventually moved on to other card games such as magi-nation(best tcg ever!) and pokemon.

i wish i still had all my old cards though.

i still play but dont watch but its still populer where i play and i play a certain kind of glad beast

I stopped playing like 2 years ago but I had played for like 6 years. Once I had won a tournament it all became too tedious so I quit. When I would play the video games my favorite deck was E-heros but I played cookie cutter at tournaments.

I used to play and watch but I got into Pokemon card so I quit playing and I still watch it

Ehh... I still play the Yu-Gi-Oh! card game, but its rare. I run a Synchro deck.

Used to collect cards until i got bored beacause no one played it at schooll
So i whent back to pokemon card although i hate the anime

Back