Finished [YPPY] Count To X -- So You Want To Be A Ninja? ~ Round 4 ~ Congratulations to: Members - 416

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a dark night, and after having another townsperson lynched the last day, the mafia were ready to strike. Walking outside, they saw the sheriff on the corner of the street. Suddenly, the sheriff saw them, and tried to run away, but it was too late. With sticky saltwater taffy pinning him to the sidewalk, he knew the mafia had caught him. His life was ended when an candycane anvil crushed him from above.
In the mean time, the doctor was watching Taylor Swift at the VMAs, and was too busy to save anybody.
In the morning, all the residents of Candyland awoke to see the lifeless body of Johnathan on the sidewalk and felt very stressed. They knew the player they killed today would be the difference between life and death for the gingerbread village.
Looks good. Is the Taylor Swift stuff supposed to represent the fact that the doctor didn't send in an action/protected Taylor Swift? I can see how it would be more story-like than with role madness. I think my game will change this on PB, though, at least for one game...
(Yes, I've already been planning update flavours.)

Also, 2

@Celever I still have never seen cards work to any role-madness degree, because many abilities (night actions, vote weights, other weird mechanics) are impossible to process. It's also close to impossible to allow voting and unvoting throughout the whole day.
(@PikaMasterJesi Taylor Swift is supposed to represent the doctor failed at protecting)

Looks good. Is the Taylor Swift stuff supposed to represent the fact that the doctor didn't send in an action/protected Taylor Swift? I can see how it would be more story-like than with role madness. I think my game will change this on PokéBeach, though, at least for one game...
(Yes, I've already been planning update flavours.)

Also, 2

I'm excited for the game! It's actually going to be my 5th mafia game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back