Finished [YPPY] Count To X -- So You Want To Be A Ninja? ~ Round 4 ~ Congratulations to: Members - 416

Status
Not open for further replies.
The games you play IRL do Follow the Cop? That's... Balance the cop. Or you could make cards for IRL role madness.
Also, will you be playing the next Mafia here?
As the cop is a seer, yes. I've seen it as a nightkill, but then the town has no evidence to base things off of, as nobody can directly quote anything. The cards would still have issues when it comes to everybody submitting their night actions. If you've never played IRL mafia, it is more like a story than a game (death scenes are long and dramatic).
Yes, I will. It was a blast last time, and I'm excited to try again (and maybe win).

If you've never played IRL mafia, it is more like a story than a game (death scenes are long and dramatic).
Played it once back in 2011 or something, so I don't remember much about it. I was a terrible liar, though, so I got found out right away when I drew scum.
Yes, I will. It was a blast last time, and I'm excited to try again (and maybe win).
Good to hear! I won't be playing, as I'll actually be hosting, but it's good to see you're sticking around.

To anyone who has never played IRL mafia, here is an example of the type of death scenes they have:
It was a dark night, and after having another townsperson lynched the last day, the mafia were ready to strike. Walking outside, they saw the sheriff on the corner of the street. Suddenly, the sheriff saw them, and tried to run away, but it was too late. With sticky saltwater taffy pinning him to the sidewalk, he knew the mafia had caught him. His life was ended when an candycane anvil crushed him from above.
In the mean time, the doctor was watching Taylor Swift at the VMAs, and was too busy to save anybody.
In the morning, all the residents of Candyland awoke to see the lifeless body of Johnathan on the sidewalk and felt very stressed. They knew the player they killed today would be the difference between life and death for the gingerbread village.
The game is much more story based than results based (also, this game was obviously played with little kids, so nobody was following the cop).
P.S. Another bad thing about IRL mafia is that there is usually a town to mafia ratio of less than 6-1, meaning the mafia are even more doomed than you might have thought at first.

To anyone who has never played IRL mafia, here is an example of the type of death scenes they have:
It was a dark night, and after having another townsperson lynched the last day, the mafia were ready to strike. Walking outside, they saw the sheriff on the corner of the street. Suddenly, the sheriff saw them, and tried to run away, but it was too late. With sticky saltwater taffy pinning him to the sidewalk, he knew the mafia had caught him. His life was ended when an candycane anvil crushed him from above.
In the mean time, the doctor was watching Taylor Swift at the VMAs, and was too busy to save anybody.
In the morning, all the residents of Candyland awoke to see the lifeless body of Johnathan on the sidewalk and felt very stressed. They knew the player they killed today would be the difference between life and death for the gingerbread village.
The game is much more story based than results based (also, this game was obviously played with little kids, so nobody was following the cop).
P.S. Another bad thing about IRL mafia is that there is usually a town to mafia ratio of less than 6-1, meaning the mafia are even more doomed than you might have thought at first.
I play IRL mafia a lot, and can confirm that mafians rarely win. Last time I played there actually wasn't a single mafia death, though! It's a lot of fun, especially with the cards (that's where the whole werewolf version comes from).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back